• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ November Preview - DD Dark Arisen, Vita Stuff too (NextGen is HERE)

NoLbhEy.png

Holy shit at those vita games

Thoraxes

Maybe with all the free people I could try SS again and not have a shit online community this time.

I'm not that into this month's offerings, but DD seems cool I guess.

EU...

Artorias

Banned
I'm excited for the PS4 games of course but Soul Sacrifice too!? That is so awesome. One of the few Vita games I really want but haven't bought.

GeoramA

Wasn't expecting Soul Sac so soon. Can't believe that.

DD and BD were 2 inevitable PS+ games I've been waiting for.

KJ869

Soul Sacrifice game sooner thant I expected. I was waiting it to hit with delta. Intresting to see will delta be separate or DLC

consoul

What a month. Binary Domain is honestly one of the most fun and underrated games of the generation. It's great that more people will get to experience it.

banderas.gif indeed.

kris.

Banned
This thread made me realize just how many games I have on my IGC and how big my backorder is. A 120gb hard drive is not enough anymore. It's time to upgrade.

Daingurse

What a month. Binary Domain is honestly one of the most fun and underrated games of the generation. It's great that more people will get to experience it.

banderas.gif indeed.

Seriously, very underrated TPS, with extremely satisfying enemies to shoot.

Wow, so many great games for November! I already own Binary Domain and Soul Sacrifice, but am happy that people will be able to play them. And I've been meaning to play Dragon's Dogma. The backlog grows...

Amir0x

Banned
Man, I cannot believe this month. Binary Domain is exactly the type of game I'd never invest in personally but people have told me it's quite surprisingly decent. Now I can just get it like this. Soul Sacrifice is the same, heard decent things about it, not enough to want to buy it... now it's on PS+.

These are some dope games. Man, if they continue this shit after PS4 has a decent library built up, it'll be like heaven

Eusis

This has to be one of the biggest months (if not the biggest overall) for US PS+, my Vita isn't here yet but I'm already regretting getting a pitiful 16 GB card for it... Hopefully those 64 GB cards will come stateside and for a reasonable price.
$115 imported from PlayAsia, which is still crazy expensive but at least it'll have mileage rather than being beaten to a pulp sooner than later. Makes it kind of tempting but I also sort of expect they'll announce something for early next year, so I'll just keep waiting. Not like they announced the 64 GB card would be a timed deal which would be ridiculously dumb.

Coldphire

Neo Member
For those of us not getting the PS4 until closer to Christmas I really hope we can still "buy" the PS4 offerings now. Maybe only online or something. That will be awesome to already have 3 or 4 games set up to download right off the bat once I do get it.

GeoramA

For those of us not getting the PS4 until closer to Christmas I really hope we can still "buy" the PS4 offerings now. Maybe only online or something. That will be awesome to already have 3 or 4 games set up to download right off the bat once I do get it.
Yeah, you'll be able to do that. Same with Vita. I had a pretty sweet game library when I got mine.

Top Bottom