• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ November Preview - DD Dark Arisen, Vita Stuff too (NextGen is HERE)

mothball

How does this work? I don't have plus but will be getting it.

In download plus, do I keep the games forever? What happens if I cancel plus and delete the game afterwards? Can I re download it from my download history ?

Once the game is in your download list, you can redownload and play it any time that you're subscribed to Plus.

In download plus, do I keep the games forever? What happens if I cancel plus and delete the game afterwards? Can I re download it from my download history ?

You should be looking at the PS+ FAQ on Sony's site, tbh. All those questions are answered pretty clearly.

The short of it however, is that once you get PS+, you can start downloading those freebies that are still ACTIVE. Most of these free titles are available only for a limited time. You can't sign up for PS+ in November and get access to the freebies that were offered back in July, for example.

If you cancel plus you will be unable to access those games you got for free with PS+. You'll be locked out of it. If you cancel PS+ and leave for a few months, then come back, you will have access to all those titles you downloaded while you were a member of PS+.

Chocolate & Vanilla

Fuck Strawberry

You would lose access to the games until you restart the sub. Once "purchased" they remain on your download list and you can download them again even if you stop and restart the sub.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Soul Sacrifice?

Once again, my plan not to buy a Vita game because it will eventually hit PS+ pays off.

netguy503

when do we get the eu ps + line up?

I already answered that in this thread. EU does all their games for the month the first week of the month which was the 2nd to the last week in October this month strangely enough (not complaining because I can now plat these games before I get my PS4). Metal Gear and Remember Me ARE your November games for that platform.

fuck! I bought Soul Sacrifice like 2 weeks ago!

Great game, but damn!

Excited for almost all the offerings though. Resogun looks great, Ibb & Obb looked really interesting, Dragon's Dogma gets a lot of hype...and I don't know a thing about Binary Domain.

Hubb

Holy cow, you mean I get Soul Sacrifice for FREE on my VITA?

With Delta coming out soon(kind of) I was expecting SS to go free sooner than later. I was kind of thinking they would put it up for the year long PS+ games though. Now I am very interested to see what else the Vita will be getting.

Mumford

I'm really sad about not getting MGS:R, but I'm excited about DD & I've heard good things about Binary Domain. Is it smart to go into these games blind?

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
I'm kinda interested in plus but i dunno how it works, so how does PS plus works? lets say i subscribe and dl dragon's dogma do i get to keep it until my subscription runs out? can i play it a year from now if I'm still subscribed to plus?

Maxim726X

I'm kinda interested in plus but i dunno how it works, so how does PS plus works? lets say i subscribe and dl dragon's dogma do i get to keep it until my subscription runs out? can i play it a year from now if I'm still subscribed to plus?

Correct. Whatever you've downloaded throughout the duration of your subscription is available to you at any time.

Even if the subscription lapses- The games are available if/when you re-up.

Holy shit Dragon's Dogma, Soul Sacrifice, Abe's Odyssey AND PS4 titles?

Gawd Damn. I said gawd damn.

It's Stranger's Wrath. I would be pissed if the first free PS1 game on PS+ was Abe's Oddyssey because I just happened to buy that a week ago.

And finally a good month for US, my god ;_;

Bullza2o

As a Vita owner I'm very happy with this. This simply justifies that I don't have to buy Vita games anymore unless it is a new Persona or Danganronpa.

Jeez, if they keep adding games like Soul Sacrifice, when I eventually buy a Vita, I may not have to actually purchase any games that I'd want to play. They'll all just show up.

Maxim726X

As a Vita owner I'm very happy with this. This simply justifies that I don't have to buy Vita games anymore unless it is a new Persona or Danganronpa.

Yeah seriously... It's great for us, but why buy a first party title if it's going to be available for free a few months after release?

I was thinking about PS all stars. Not anymore.

Anyone who hasn't bought Dragon's Dogma should do so once it's available!

One of the best action RPGs I've played. Tons of ways to play due to the numerous vocations to be (
Mystic Knight's the best for me
) and the Island quest opens up new loot and difficulty.

Still don't have a Vita yet, but I'm still going to get Soul Sacrifice and Stranger's Wrath.

Dingotech

That feeling when you've bought games and still haven't even played them and they appear on PS+....doh!

(Dragons Dogma and Soul Sacrifice)

I think I'm done buying games unless I intend to play them immediately.

Dantis

I just realised something significant: US PS Plus doesn't seem to be cutting down on a game to accommodate for PS4. This seems somewhat unfair? We're only getting two PS3 games on EU Plus from now on.

Robot Pants

I own three fourths of those games but this is a really great month regardless. I'm happy for anyone that doesn't have those games!

Prezhulio

God what a good month, been really wanting to try dragons dogma, so horray. Might have to pick up a vita soon, so many games from ps+ that look interesting I haven't even played...

ZeroEdge

Holy shit...glad I held off on Soul Sacrifice and Dragons Dogma DD...glad they are on PS+ but not sure how Dev's survive when everything is free on PS+ a few months later. Honestly though PS+ has to be the best $50 investment I've ever made my PS3 500GB HDD is brimming with great games that cost me less then $5 a month.

Daingurse

Awesome, both those Vita games look tasty to me and I wanted to play Dragons Dogma for awhile now(PC port is never coming it seems, lol). Also, mini PSA, play Binary Domain you bastards!

Chesskid1

Banned
damn

my vita is full and my ps3 is full and i want all of those games.

want to upgrade my 320gb to 1tb but im waiting for a hdd sale tbh, for around $60-$70.

very happy with this update

also the more they add to ps4+ the closer i get to buying one, dat incentive.

Servbot24

Banned
YES! Really wanted both DD and SS.

Apologies if this has been answered already, but can I get those PS4 games from my PS3 just to hoard them? Like how I did for Vita games for a while?

Just realized how this is going to make the Soul Sacrifice community a lot more lively. Hope this really helps with future editions of the game.

Drago

Surprisingly great month. Was always interested in Dragons Dogma but I never bought it, and both Vita titles are great (just need the damn Vita!)

Will snatch up those PS4 games as well... will be good to have those once I get the system. :)

Top Bottom