• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 + GTA V + TLOU for $399 | XB1 + AC4 + ACU for $329 (Dell Black Friday ad)

GnawtyDog

Banned
That would def be a GOTY bundle. Too many GOTY's. Xbox One getting another drop - prob the retailers cut Dell is giving away - which means MS price cut is much lower than $50 (to retailers)?

jbug617

Banned
Looks like that's Sony bundle for the holiday. Wario just posted another ad that had PS4 GTA V Bundle and throws in TLOU Remastered for $399

They also have a family bundle with LBP 3 and Lego Batman 3

BadWolf

Looks like that's Sony bundle for the holiday. Wario just posted another ad that had PS4 GTA V Bundle and throws in TLOU Remastered for $399

They also have a family bundle with LBP 3 and Lego Batman 3

Looks like they are all set to take this holiday by storm then.

jbug617

Banned
Here is the tweet. The store is Meijer
https://mobile.twitter.com/Wario64/status/530422717397610496/photo/1

B1xwpQ6CQAAuowS.jpg

Freeman

Banned
If this GTAV + TLoU Bundle is official an wide spread suddenly Sony is at much better position than I thought even if there are Xbox One bundles going for 329$.

Hard to think of a combination more attractive than GTAV + TLoU with what we have so far.

Euron

I'm going to change my prediction. Unless MS can bundle an additional game with the AC bundle or drop it to $299, Sony is taking November. The GTA5/TLOU Bundle and the LBP3/Batman Bundle are perfect. Since the SSO one is so limited, I just can't see the Xbox One selling more this month.

Regardless, the MCC is calling me, so I'm hoping to pick up an Xbone later this month. It's looking like I might have to go with the AC one at this point.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Seeing how PS4 deal seems to be more spread, not just a Dell special offering, I'm wondering what we're going to see from Nintendo, both Wii U and 3DS.

Binabik15

TLOU and GTAV?

Now, I haven't touched a GTA after IV, even though I own both DLC campaigns for IV (yeah, Steam sales :(), but if it is even half as good as people say this is one amazing bundle. Such a density of high quality games, so may GOTY awards, so much win.

And a sub 330$ Xbone with TWO games? Man, this is a crazy first year for both consoles.

Amir0x

Banned
Seeing how PS4 deal seems to be more spread, not just a Dell special offering, I'm wondering what we're going to see from Nintendo, both Wii U and 3DS.

Wario64 posted the 3DS XL w/ Mario Party "deal" for $179.99, but that didn't seem too special honestly.

Papacheeks

Banned

I bet it won't be as price competitive as Sony and Microsoft.
I believe I read somewhere this past year they had no plans outside of bundling Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros to drop price.

Unless they do some kind of Mario Bundle which I see them doing it needs to be, 249.99 to be enticing to new buyer's.

Because when you have Online Dell deals for XBone running 329.99 with AC:Unity and AC4, 399 GTAV+TLOU PS4 bundle and Nintendo has their priced at 299 or 329.99, it's not as enticing.

Don't bite my head off GAF, just giving my 2 cent's.

Amir0x

Banned
For Nintendo there really is little incentive to go crazy with the deals. The system is always going to be a stinker sales-wise, and cutting into already thin profit margins (if any) on the system don't really help them at this point. Just keep releasing those great games, and that 200 refurbished deal on Nintendo.com :p

jbug617

Banned
I'm going to change my prediction. Unless MS can bundle an additional game with the AC bundle or drop it to $299, Sony is taking November. The GTA5/TLOU Bundle and the LBP3/Batman Bundle are perfect. Since the SSO one is so limited, I just can't see the Xbox One selling more this month.

Regardless, the MCC is calling me, so I'm hoping to pick up an Xbone later this month. It's looking like I might have to go with the AC one at this point.

Phil Spencer said he expects stores to add in another game to happen during BF. So you can get 3 games for $349

Amir0x

Banned
I think the $349.99 deal w/ games really sparked an interest in XBO I think Microsoft is keen to keep going; unless Sony makes it official soon with these types of bundles and makes it widespread I think Microsoft will take November. Before the $349.99 deal I would have said it wasn't happening but that is the right money.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Wario64 posted the 3DS XL w/ Mario Party "deal" for $179.99, but that didn't seem too special honestly.

I've seen Walmart is already selling 2DS for $79.99 too, but I don't know if that could count for "BF deal", since it's already at that price.

EDIT: There's also 2DS Crystal for 99.99 on November 16th

EDIT2: It seems Walmart 2DS deal was for one day only? Mh, I suppose it'll be back right in time for BF, though.

EDIT3: I suppose retailers' deals on the recently released bundles (3D World + Nintendoland, MK8 + Nintendoland, 2DS + MK7) will be part of BF, as well as other initiatives Nintendo should have yet to announce (like the just leaked Mario Party 3DS XL bundle)

I think the $349.99 deal w/ games really sparked an interest in XBO I think Microsoft is keen to keep going; unless Sony makes it official soon with these types of bundles and makes it widespread I think Microsoft will take November. Before the $349.99 deal I would have said it wasn't happening but that is the right money.

I don't think so, PS4 has Far cry 4 bundle too and it seems like sony is waiting for black friday or close to game release which is Nov 18 to announce the bundles. I'm sure PS4 bundles will be in good stock and won't be limited which is their plan to counter for XB1 price drop.

EDIT: PS4 has a family bundle which is an advantage with their game LBP3 against XB1.

Duxxy3

I'll be honest, if I am looking at a new system for black friday I would buy the GTAV/TLoU bundle before the XB1 AC bundle. I think AC Unity will be good, but I know that GTAV and TLoU are excellent.

Microsoft is going to need another bundle for black friday, AC bundle is not going to cut it.

Euron

Phil Spencer said he expects stores to add in another game to happen during BF. So you can get 3 games for $349
That's great to hear. Hopefully stores will get more shipments of the SSO bundles. I prefer the look of the white console and at the moment I'd rather get SSO than AC Unity.

RPGCrazied

Online? Man, if only I could wait until the 27th. Not a GTA fan, and I have TLOU on PS3. Oh well.

Nice deal though.

JLeack

Banned
Wait. The Xbox One will be $329 on Black Friday? What, the, flippity flip. That's straight up insane. I paid $350 for my Wii Uz and that is basically a last gen console.

DWinn7

I don't think so, PS4 has Far cry 4 bundle too and it seems like sony is waiting for black friday or close to game release which is Nov 18 to announce the bundles. I'm sure PS4 bundles will be in good stock and won't be limited which is their plan to counter for XB1 price drop.

EDIT: PS4 has a family bundle which is an advantage with their game LBP3 against XB1.

Is the Far Cry 4 bundle confirmed??

Me, obviously.

Can I convince you to care about something else? It doesn't matter who sells the most during the holiday season, because that's mostly tied to who can provide the supply to keep up with the demand. Remember, Microsoft won December last year just because they had more to sell than Sony, who did a ridiculous November.

God damn it. I wanted to get a special edition PS4, but this is incredibly tempting. Most bundles tend to come with games I'm not really interested in, but I was planning on buying both games either way. Might seriously consider it if both copies are physical.

Top Bottom