• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 + GTA V + TLOU for $399 | XB1 + AC4 + ACU for $329 (Dell Black Friday ad)

Good bundle, but I think there was room to bundle in one more game.

First Light would have made the bundle a damn good one and must have....

Kill3r7

Awesome deal for those folks who are still on the fence. The real question is... how limited will this bundle be?

I'm looking to get a ps4 but a couple last gen games I've already played is a poor carrot IMO

I'd rather see infamous thrown in over GTA

squall211

I knew waiting a year to jump into this gen of consoles would pay off.

Hopefully Amazon will match this or do something simliar. I have $150 in Amazon credit to spend.

Wonderllama

Neo Member
It's surprising to see a new release (like the new edition of GTA) to be included in a bundle so soon.

But it gives me hope that I'll see Xbox bundles with the same thing. Black Friday is gonna rock so hard. I'm glad I waited a year

Krakn3Dfx

This deal is
103991-the-mask-smokin-gif-Imgur-uBdq.gif

Sony needs to do this officially across the board for the holidays, stop letting Dell make your best marketing decisions.

Unless it's Halo of course

Boom.

Ape

Banned
Door busters are always extremely low quantities in a retailers inventory . I doubt even many of you on here will be able to land it. These deals are for the people waiting at midnight on the minute, even then it will probably sell out almost the second past.

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
Replace with white PS4, Sony will win Nov and Dec.........

Top Bottom