• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 + Star Wars Battlefront ad

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
That is a great ad.

That game is going to sell a lot.

Matush

This is how you make an ad. With Force Awakens coming in December, I can see huge push for PS4 SW bundle this holiday.

Fat4all

Banned
Some of the Star Wars commercials have been fairly good at getting you in the 'feels' mood. It's pretty effective.

Target

Walmart

Can't beat nostalgia in marketing.

6a00d8341c2df453ef017615b9d0f0970c-500wi

Apt101

"Attention 27+ professionals with money to blow, we have something to buy for yourself and another for your friend...."

Awesome ad. Got a bit nostalgic.

Schrade

Oh my god.. I think I just turned into my 9 year old self watching this.

That was absolutely perfect (other than the hovering X-Wings...)

Wow, that was good.

The dog in the doorway, dat chair throw, the nostalgia in general, etc...

PS4s gonna be warping off the shelves into homes.

Some of the Star Wars commercials have been fairly good at getting you in the 'feels' mood. It's pretty effective.

Target

Walmart

Can't beat nostalgia in marketing.

6a00d8341c2df453ef017615b9d0f0970c-500wi

These remind me that half the fun tomorrow is going on YouTube and watching reaction videos from fans freaking their shit out. I love watching everyone get legit happy. :)

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
The ad is indeed great. The way how it builds up from the nostalgia to the X-Wings' appearance is great. There's just one thing that makes me chuckle a bit

>PS4 Holiday Commercial
>one game

But it's a 99.9% guaranteed gigantic seller, anyway

meanspartan

Awesome ad!

Sony loves to use nostalgia in general, and it works.

That PS4 launch "ad" (it was a few minutes long) with the two friends playing each generation of Playstation was one of my favorites ever.

Top Bottom