• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN connection problems (12/24)

klier

for what it's worth, have been online the entire evening, including a 3.5hour Destiny session (Netherlands)

Same here, have been playing Battlefield for some time but now the fucking system is down again. Can't believe how crappy PSN is.

Boke1879

I just tweeted Shu, Adam Boyes and Scot Rhode about this. I know they can't fix this but damn. They need to inquire about investing PS+ money into the right stuff.

Flunkie

Banned
JsZONpP.jpg

ironcreed

Banned
It's random. So hopefully you are lucky. I can't get on, but the person that lives with me can connect and disconnect without a problem.

Just checked and I'm good. I just have to log out and back in before it will work, though. But it is still up since late yesterday.

LAM09

Lots of people, myself included, could only connect by manually setting our MTU. That isn't what I'd call having "their shit together".

Everything was back to normal for me for the last two days. I didn't realise the issue still wasn't solved for everyone.

RedAssedApe

Banned
So they are claiming the mtu thing is due to router incompatibilities? Makes no sense that what used to work is now broken but ok If its a router issue people should be able to get around it by connecting directly to their modem no? Has anyone who had login issues tried that?

Fyi I never changed mtu and my psn was fine since Friday evening. Haven't tried yet today tho.

Im starting to believe that Microsoft is behind this.

Lizard squad is ms? Lol

tanooki27

although it's had some really tough luck lately, sony's handling this in a pretty assholish way.

"contact your ISP about packet fragmentation"?!?!?

Derpcrawler

Playing Secrete Ponchos with friend, invite system works like shit, then whole PSN went down for like 20-30 mins for both of us, now it's back up but it's pain to invite other one.

Top Bottom