• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN (Vita/PSP/PS4/PS3) Downloads Thread Z | January 2014 | The Legendary Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Nah.

Terra-forming this thread to encompass all PSN activity is good, was way too fragmented before with several threads.

i disagree, the thread moves too fast now and i don't even recognize half the posters any more

i miss the vitagaf community -_-

Dr. Buni

i disagree, the thread moves too fast now and i don't even recognize half the posters any more

The thread always moved fast. Still, I only really care about the Vita-related posts here, I ignore the majority of the other ones.

RalchAC

Seriously? I don't find it all that offensive or something. But sometimes I feel I don't understand people, mods are people, so I don't understand mods either.

It pretty much is moving at the same pace as always. Maybe this morning was a little more fast than other days (Spain GMT +1 here) but it's been pretty normal.

maouvin

Seriously? I don't find it all that offensive or something. But sometimes I feel I don't understand people, mods are people, so I don't understand mods either.

Well, in this case, GAF's ToS is clear, imo:

II. Expected Behavior

[...]

A. Language

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use NeoGAF to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law. Sexual, racial, or ethnic slurs will not be tolerated in any form and are bannable on the first offense. [...]

-Digits-

Repetitive music and scenarios like in Soul Sacrifice, maybe? Hopefully that will not be the case in Toukiden. So far I love everything about the game, especially the characters and bosses designs.

Yes, it is coming to NA next month. February 11 to be more accurate.

The music in SS never actually bothered me. I think the settings will be a bit more varied. They certainly seem bigger with multiple zones per level.

Flandy

Maybe an odd question but if I've been playing a PS plus game I've downloaded then upload my save and then buy a retail version of the game would that save work on the retail version? Is there any difference between downloaded games and retail games?
Worked for me with Gravity Rush but as others have states there's likely exceptions
WTF VITABROS why don't we talk about Dissidia 012 enough? it's so good, i shoulda been playin this for months!
I put like 50 or 60 hours into the first one. Only put about 15 int the second one but I loved both of them.

What? He was banned? What happened? Is he the hero we need?
I told him to tell me a joke in exchange for a Twisted Metal PS1 key because he really wanted it. He told me a rape joke and got banned for it.

Flandy

He likely feels very sorry for it.
I bet

Which caused you to be the number one poster in the vita thread last month
It was all part of my plan
mr-burns-evil-laugh.png

... did he at least get the key? :p

I gave him his key unlike the Xenoblade guy a few weeks ago. Do you lose access to your inbox when you get banned? If you do I'm not sure if he redeemed it in time
He could just PM me on PSN if he didn't

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
flandy you're one shady fuck

i'm into that: add me on psn cool_calm_jon

I put like 50 or 60 hours into the first one. Only put about 15 int the second one but I loved both of them..

yeah once this game gets it's hooks in you, it's over. i can see myself digging into this a lot.

Dr. Buni

The music in SS never actually bothered me. I think the settings will be a bit more varied. They certainly seem bigger with multiple zones per level.
The musics aren't bad, it is the lack of variety that hurts the soundtrack to me. There is a certain track that plays when I face Elven Queen that I really like, btw.

Flandy

flandy you're one shady fuck

i'm into that: add me on psn cool_calm_jon

yeah once this game gets it's hooks in you, it's over. i can see myself digging into this a lot.

:lol :lol I
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Sucks that you have to grind out your characters though for the story if you want to have a chance. I wasn't very good with the new characters they introduced. Hated playing as Yuna

Tapejara

Man, I wish PSN allowed us to give nicknames to friends. I have a bunch of you guys on my friends list but I can never remember who is who. Excluding those who use the same name on GAF and PSN.

nowai

Wrapped up Ys and started playing Soul Sacrifice again.

Forgot how much fun SS is, my hunting addiction is back in full effect. I've been considering playing through MHFU again on the Vita this time.

Will definitely be picking up Toukiden next month. I'm trying really hard to fight picking up the 3DSXL Mario and Luigi bundle for $150, but no official word on MH4 has me apathetic.

Certinty

Is Moto GP 2013 on the Vita any good? £7.99 for the compact version seems amazing given it's practically the full game besides the lower classes which I would have never used anyway.

-Digits-

The musics aren't bad, it is the lack of variety that hurts the soundtrack to me. There is a certain track that plays when I face Elven Queen that I really like, btw.

I only play SS sporadically so maybe that's why I never noticed repetition in the soundtrack. I should get on that. I'm nearing the end of the story but I'm probably massively underleveled.

I just started P4G. I like the music that plays during the opening sequence. Well, here goes 80 hours of my life. Cya on the other side!

Maedhros

Lack of Variety is a weird complaint. I have the soundtrack and lack of variety is something it doesn't have at all.

Is Moto GP 2013 on the Vita any good? £7.99 for the compact version seems amazing given it's practically the full game besides the lower classes which I would have never used anyway.

Is the compact version available at retail, or is it just digital? I know someone going to the UK on a business trip later this month, so I'm asking him to pick me up all the Vita games that have come out there that aren't available here in North America. So far my list is MotoGP 13 and WRC 4, along with Invizimals and Putty Squad if either of them are available.

Flandy

Man, I wish PSN allowed us to give nicknames to friends. I have a bunch of you guys on my friends list but I can never remember who is who. Excluding those who use the same name on GAF and PSN.

I wish we could have groups. I want to throw all of Vitagaf into one folder

Novocaine

Booted up Don't Starve through remote play. The fact that it recognized it was remote play and showed me a layout for the Vita controls in the settings made me so happy.

RalchAC

I told him to tell me a joke in exchange for a Twisted Metal PS1 key because he really wanted it. He told me a rape joke and got banned for it.

Well, still I think that isn't worth a permanent ban.

Well, you can do something like sending a PM to 10+ people which is like a chat group, but I dunno about anything outside that.

I'd like to be able to take notes about who is who. It's hard to asociate GAF IDs with PSN IDs xD

Forgot how much fun SS is, my hunting addiction is back in full effect. I've been considering playing through MHFU again on the Vita this time.

Are you at affordable levels? I'm something like 5/25, looking for more partners :)

Tapejara

Okay, so Super Monkey Ball's Advanced course is fucking nerve wracking. I had nine continues and couldn't even get through the first world. I want to hate it, but it's so cute :/.

Ye I want groups as well. That way I can remember who's GAF and who I can delete when I get bored lol.

Okay, so Super Monkey Ball's Advanced course is fucking nerve wracking. I had nine continues and couldn't even get through the first world. I want to hate it, but it's so cute :/.

Ye I want groups as well. That way I can remember who's GAF and who I can delete when I get bored lol.

It would also be nice to be able to tag people on your list. Tag people as Killzone, Battlefield, Dark Souls, etc... So that you also know what to play with them.

baekshi

Banned
Wrapped up Ys and started playing Soul Sacrifice again.

Will definitely be picking up Toukiden next month. I'm trying really hard to fight picking up the 3DSXL Mario and Luigi bundle for $150, but no official word on MH4 has me apathetic.

Def pick up a 3DS if you don't have one. It's better pick than a PS4 PSN.

Next month loaded with DanganRonpa and Toukiden ~~

Are you at affordable levels? I'm something like 5/25, looking for more partners :)

When you're at affordable level, I'll partner up with you. Something like 50/50,25/75 or whatever.

Tapejara

Why do you have to delete friends when PSN already has this 1000 friend limit. Unless you have 1000+ friends?!

Haha, nah I'm not that much of a social butterfly. Sometimes I just get bored and think "I want to delete that person off my friends list." But I don't want to delete any GAFfers by mistake. Just the people who send me blank friend requests.

It would also be nice to be able to tag people on your list. Tag people as Killzone, Battlefield, Dark Souls, etc... So that you also know what to play with them.

Yup this as well. If I could tag someone with "[Group] > [Nickname] > [Games]" it would make things so much easier.

ZeroAKA

Haha, nah I'm not that much of a social butterfly. Sometimes I just get bored and think "I want to delete that person off my friends list." But I don't want to delete any GAFfers by mistake. Just the people who send me blank friend requests.
I tend to get annoyed by friend requests from random people who leave a blank message or something useless like "hey". At least type "GAF" or something.

I still add them 70% of the time though.

I got banned for a similar joke and it was 3 months.

To keep things on topic; when does the Vita get new content weekly in Europe? I know we didn't have any updates over Christmas. I'm new to this whole PSN malarkey.

MRORANGE

1 week for first infraction.
2 weeks for 2nd infraction.
1 month if persistent infraction.
6 months if the 1 month doesn't do it justice.
Permaban

Of course this depends on the subject of the post and previous incidents and who bans you, in his case the 'joke' was pretty tacky and wasn't really funny considering the subject matter.

I'm assuming the worst, from previous gaffers who have made similar remarks.

joe2187

Banned
I was playing the PS2 classic of God Hand today on my PS3. And when I went back to the XMB all I get is a black screen.

I turned the PS3 off and turned it back on, and I still get a black screen. I checked my cables and my holding down the power button, but all I get is a black screen.

What do I do?

Certinty

Is the compact version available at retail, or is it just digital? I know someone going to the UK on a business trip later this month, so I'm asking him to pick me up all the Vita games that have come out there that aren't available here in North America. So far my list is MotoGP 13 and WRC 4, along with Invizimals and Putty Squad if either of them are available.
Only available digitally so you'll have to get the full game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom