• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN (Vita/PSP/PS4/PS3) Downloads Thread Z | January 2014 | The Legendary Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure If this is the correct thread to ask but whatever.

I bought a 32GB memory card and want to transfer all my data there. The problem is that I can't get the Content Manager to work.

My PC recognizes my Vita but when I run the content manager on my Vita it refuses to connect. Not sure what to do :/

Skyzard

Banned
I'm not sure If this is the correct thread to ask but whatever.

I bought a 32GB memory card and want to transfer all my data there. The problem is that I can't get the Content Manager to work.

My PC recognizes my Vita but when I run the content manager on my Vita it refuses to connect. Not sure what to do :/

Not sure but:

Are both CMA updated? Is the Vita firmware up to date?
Are they both connected via USB or to the same network?
And you're connected online on both?

Yea this thread isn't going to last with this kind of shit. Weird how hostile the Vita clique is to PS3/4.

Trying to shit stir?
I'm sure he thought he'd have more luck with answers making a thread since most people here know about the Vita, and so can help out usually with that, when asked, even though this isn't the thread for it.

Trying to make it out as if vitabros are anything but awesome, smh...

ZeroAKA

Yea this thread isn't going to last with this kind of shit. Weird how hostile the Vita clique is to PS3/4.
This thread was taken from VitaGAF and suddenly converted into a general PSN thread before there was even time to prepare a new thread, so people are still trying to get used to the changes. Besides, it's only a small minority of VitaGAF who are hostile to PS3/PS4 players.

Is the compact version available at retail, or is it just digital? I know someone going to the UK on a business trip later this month, so I'm asking him to pick me up all the Vita games that have come out there that aren't available here in North America. So far my list is MotoGP 13 and WRC 4, along with Invizimals and Putty Squad if either of them are available.

I believe Invizimals is finally out in the UK this week. Not sure why there was such a long delay after Europe and Australia already got it back in November, but hey. The Vita version of Putty Squad has very likely been cancelled.

Skyzard

Banned
@Madrugador, Is Vita registered on CMA on your PC? Wait, that's only for Wifi I think...gimme a sec, maybe restart your vita while I think...sorry

When you say your pc recognises your Vita, how do you mean?

Can you try a different USB port as well, perhaps restart CMA on PC and make sure you did install the latest version...sometimes the prompts don't come up...

http://cma.dl.playstation.net/cma/win/en/index.html

best of luck...

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Don't make things bigger than they are, a single hostile looking post (not even really hostile) means nothing, add that we vitabros are not still used to ps3 posts(look at rayman legends).

To people thinking that the thread is going fast, well it's not but it usually does, i don't even want to think when ps3 and ps4 bros will become regular posters...

RalchAC

Just asking if anyone has had a similar issue

Nada.

Nada? The only posible solution I could think does not work. Have you tried googling the issue / going to a Sony FAQ or something like that?

Probably the best thing you can do is make a thread.

Or maybe giving the PS3 a rest and trying again tomorrow lol

I keep hearing about DanganRonpa, what type of game is it?

There is a review if you have interest in the game. I think it looks pretty cool.

It's like Ace Attoney with some puzzles and rythm stages. Or something like that.

Edit: Lol, I used add image instead of url

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
killtopak will be back at the end of the month
also, post your vita homescreens you guys

Nothing too special, just four screens in total:

2014_01_09_061450.jpg

2014_01_09_061501.jpg

2014_01_09_061505.jpg

2014_01_09_061508.jpg

Don't make things bigger than they are, a single hostile looking post (not even really hostile) means nothing, add that we vitabros are not still used to ps3 posts(look at rayman legends).

To people thinking that the thread is going fast, well it's not but it usually does, i don't even want to think when ps3 and ps4 bros will become regular posters...

This thread was taken from VitaGAF and suddenly converted into a general PSN thread before there was even time to prepare a new thread, so people are still trying to get used to the changes. Besides, it's only a small minority of VitaGAF who are hostile to PS3/PS4 players.

This was originally a Vita thread forcibly converted by mod decree into whatever they say it is today.

Not sure but:

Are both CMA updated? Is the Vita firmware up to date?
Are they both connected via USB or to the same network?
And you're connected online on both?

Trying to shit stir?
I'm sure he thought he'd have more luck with answers making a thread since most people here know about the Vita, and so can help out usually with that, when asked, even though this isn't the thread for it.

Trying to make it out as if vitabros are anything but awesome, smh...

Just making an observation as someone who doesn't think the Vita is the greatest thing in the world but still owns and plays one. Don't beat me up please, I bought Tearaway.

Skyzard

Banned
Just making an observation as someone who doesn't think the Vita is the greatest thing in the world but still owns and plays one. Don't beat me up please, I bought Tearaway.

Nah, making an observation as a hardcore 3DS fan, let's be honest :)

KillerTravis got bored and moved on I think.

---quite bad slipup, sorry

Sora_N

I finished The Amazing Spider-man on Vita yesterday, overall it was a really frustrating game.

It was actually quite 'amazing' (lol) they seemingly ported most of the console version onto Vita. This is not without great sacrifice though.

I think they cut some content or altered some of the game, because when I looked up a faq for the console versions some of the game was different so it's not a 100% port.

Also, obviously they fucked with the graphics, a lot. Sometimes it actually looks okay but most of the time it looks like a REALLY bad gif when the colours start to splotch, etc.

The game itself was okay, the gameplay is not very well thought-out, and it's pretty much a Batman-wannabe with a few additions. Web-rush and web-retreat were actually pretty handy to use, but you die so easily.

My biggest complaint is that there are load times, and they are awful. Spider-man can die very easily and I often had to fight against the system to advance, because enemies can kill you so easily and you have to LOAD to restart from the checkpoint. I wish they somehow made it so you respawn instantly instead.

I almost wanted to platinum this game but I honestly don't want to go through the story missions again, but I may go back in the future to finish the city missions. The game has definite framerate issues but swinging around Manhattan is still fun. Oh, and I actually enjoyed the story by the end (it continues from the movie, I wonder if this will be canon to the sequel). I paid $10 for it so can't complain too much, it was worth that price but I wouldn't pay more than that.

Then I started Lego LOTR, having a blast with that!

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
I keep hearing about DanganRonpa, what type of game is it?
Some students are forced to play a game, one kill another and the player has to find the killer, if he is successful the killer dies and the game continues with another killer, if not everyone die except the killer.
Gameplay wise you need to search for evidences and talk to others, then there's a really fast paced trial where you need to point to the killer with enough evidences, then there's a really cruel death sequence for the killer.
After there's a little free time to talk with others until the next omicide.

nampad

I believe Invizimals is finally out in the UK this week. Not sure why there was such a long delay after Europe and Australia already got it back in November, but hey. The Vita version of Putty Squad has very likely been cancelled.

'Europe' didn't get Invizimals, I think just the main Invizimals markets like Spain, Portugal and some others did.
I know it because we Germans also have to wait for it.

Thinking about it, it's another retail game I consider buying. With DanganRonpa, Ys, Toukiden, hopefully Football Manager and several delayed indie games, this year already starts expensive.

Skyzard

Banned
I'd rather buy Persona 4 three times than buy a 3DS. One analog #ijustcant

Lol, ok dude. I'll shh.

---Oh my days, my bad. Actually confused *you* with someone else, very sorry.

Vita is the greatest thing ever though...so...even?
No I know lol, my bad.

Hard to say I guess, when GR never really caught me that much. I've yet to finish it but I will sometime this year for sure. I think swinging around the city is more fun since it's outside compared to the darker areas in GR.

Didn't think of it like that. I always enjoy swinging around and traversal like that the most in these games so I may give it a try despite its problems if I can get it for cheap sometime like you did, thanks.

Sora_N

$10 is a decent price. Is swinging around the city as much fun as flying around in Gravity Rush?

Hard to say I guess, when GR never really caught me that much. I've yet to finish it but I will sometime this year for sure. I think swinging around the city is more fun since it's outside compared to the darker areas in GR.

VanWinkle

My homescreens are really simple right now. I still have a lot to add to my 32GB card which I'm trying to make my primary, whereas before I was juggling two 16GB cards. It was terrible. I have about 90 games total, not even counting PSM, PSP, and PSone, and I obviously can't fit all of those in there, both because of the size constraints and because of the app limit on the homescreens. But yeah, here they are currently:

ibvcVyaJCkbWg7.jpg

iMZtyMDeXwyeu.jpg

If you bought Tearaway you're saved...

For now...

I even made the one person I know with a Vita buy it!

Even if it never gets a sequel or anything, it's a shame it sold so poor while LBP is average to bad and sold millions. I don't want MM to go back to LBP after showing their magic with Tearaway =/

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
So, Disgaea 3: I'm up to 5-5 now and grinding on 5-4 for levels. BUT: I need mana quickly. Is there a lower level that does decent mana gains so I can level my skills and stuff up to power through the rest of the story?

VanWinkle

Is there a handy list of all PSN games available right now on PS4?

Like, just the smaller digital games? I can probably think of them in my head since there's not many.

Edit: Nevermind. There's quite a bit, lol. Here's some:

Contrast
Resogun
Super Motherload
Don't Starve
Tiny Brains
Trine 2
Doki Doki Universe

Free 2 Play:
Blacklight Retribution
Warframe
DC Universe Online
War Thunder (EU Only)

Skyzard

Banned
Blacklight Retribution counts too I think, I was doing what Takao suggested.

Zen Pinball 2
Pinball Arcade
Backgammon Blitz
Fl0w

baekshi

Banned
Like, just the smaller digital games? I can probably think of them in my head since there's not many.

Contrast
Resogun
Super Motherload
Don't Starve
Tiny Brains

I think that's it.

Isn't there Doki Doki or is that coming later?

edit: o

There is also Escape Plan, Flower, fl0w and some F2P games.

Takao

Banned
Here's the entire list of PSN-only PS4 games out right now in North America:

- Blacklight: Retribution
- Contrast
- DC Universe Online
- Doki Doki Universe
- Don't Starve
- Escape Plan
- Flower
- flOw
- Pinball Arcade
- Resogun
- Sound Shapes
- Super Motherload
- The Playroom
- Tiny Brains
- Trine 2: Complete Story
- Warframe
- Zen Pinball 2

@Madrugador, Is Vita registered on CMA on your PC? Wait, that's only for Wifi I think...gimme a sec, maybe restart your vita while I think...sorry

When you say your pc recognises your Vita, how do you mean?

Can you try a different USB port as well, perhaps restart CMA on PC and make sure you did install the latest version...sometimes the prompts don't come up...

http://cma.dl.playstation.net/cma/win/en/index.html

best of luck...

When I connect my Vita my PC says there is a Vita connected. Well, not anymore D:

I tried a solution that I found online and now my PC won't recognize it >.<

Tried uninstalling CMA, changing USB port and nothing works.

Skyzard

Banned
Any chance you can test it out on another computer?

-did the solution involve add/remove hardware? -might need to reset pc with vita unplugged, plug it back in on startup

-sorry on mac for ages, forgot some of that stuff

Takao

Banned
When I connect my Vita my PC says there is a Vita connected. Well, not anymore D:

Do you have a PS3 so you can check if the USB cable/your Vita USB slot still works?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Here's the entire list of PSN-only PS4 games out right now in North America:

- Blacklight: Retribution
- Contrast
- DC Universe Online
- Doki Doki Universe
- Don't Starve
- Escape Plan
- Flower
- flOw
- Pinball Arcade
- Resogun
- Sound Shapes
- Super Motherload
- The Playroom
- Tiny Brains
- Trine 2: Complete Story
- Warframe
- Zen Pinball 2

Pinball Arcade has a retail release?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GZ1H07Y/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Zephyx

Your case also happened to me when I freshly installed CMA and connected my Vita for the first time. I believe what I did was either or both of the two:

1. Try to restart your Vita (hard reset) and reconnect via USB. Upon connection and detection/driver installation on PC, Vita should automatically open the CMA app. If it doesn't, open the CMA app on Vita and try to detect the connection.
2. If 1 doesn't work, restart your PC and reconnect the Vita via USB. Resulting scenario should be the same with 1.

Lemstar

Is it feasible to do a single pass through Soul Sacrifice's story, or should I be repeating chapters to farm for offerings and stuff?

test_account

XP-39C²
Well... you'll be doing that shit with buttons then. Even more boring.
Using buttons in Rayman Legends in the Murphy levels is the quickest way though. I mean, you dont have to take your hand off the controller, so you get very quick back into the game after you have cut some ropes or something (in the game, with Murphy).

Zephyx

A little OT but where is killatopak? I just got a PS3 and I wanted to ask him if Nier would give me the welcoming experience I am hoping for. :)

Edit: Top of the page! Don't forget to download your free PSM games. :)

Just finished P4G for the second time and I can definitely say
Rise is the best girl in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom