• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN (Vita/PSP/PS4/PS3) Downloads Thread Z | January 2014 | The Legendary Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
killtopak will be back at the end of the month
also, post your vita homescreens you guys

Fairly boring:
FldHjcJ.jpg

baekshi

Banned
I was playing the PS2 classic of God Hand today on my PS3. And when I went back to the XMB all I get is a black screen.

I turned the PS3 off and turned it back on, and I still get a black screen. I checked my cables and my holding down the power button, but all I get is a black screen.

What do I do?
this isn't a hardware thread to solve ps3 problems

make a new thread

maouvin

I turned the PS3 off and turned it back on, and I still get a black screen. I checked my cables and my holding down the power button, but all I get is a black screen

Not even safe mode is showing up?
Have you tried the resolution reset? Turn off and then hold the power button for a few seconds until you hear the second beep.

edit: oh, and

Worth it?

BzJ6f67.png

I hated grinding for lums in the Origins to get to the next level.

Be forewarned that a LOT (30-40%) of the game's levels are Murfy controlled. In other words, you have to use the touch screen to remove obstacles from a computer controlled player's path. Breaks up the flow of gameplay like hell.

Grinchy

Banned
I've never been so happy to have a defective launch system. My PS4 wouldn't stay in standby mode, and I tried everything to fix it. I bought it from Amazon, so I just did an exchange for a brand new one. My PS4 worked fine outside of the standby issue, so I have had:

• no lapse in time without a PS4
  • free shipping on the return
  • another $10 PSN code
  • a new controller
  • another 30-day PS+ code

All just for having a slight defect. I'm quite happy.

killtopak will be back at the end of the month
also, post your vita homescreens you guys

Bonfire as the lock screen. I added the uniform black gradient with my super rad Photoshop skills as a few of the images are smaller than the native res. Bubbles sit on the left!

Yes, I love Dark Souls. And yes, I would eat my testicles for a Dark Souls on Vita.

Credit for the awesome art goes to Undercurrent-32 on Deviantart.com an Etsy vendor by the name of Crowsmack, so yep, the last 4 are available as prints!

Bonfire as the lock screen. I added the uniform black gradient with my super rad Photoshop skills as a few of the images are smaller than the native res. Bubbles sit on the left!

Yes, I love Dark Souls. And yes, I would eat my testicles for a Dark Souls on Vita.

Credit for the awesome art goes to Undercurrent-32 on Deviantart.com an Etsy vendor by the name of Crowsmack, so yep, the last 4 are available as prints!

Looks really good.

I want to thank this thread for saving me from impulse-buying Legends on Vita when it was on sale.

Took a stab at the demo and it had more touchscreen and gyro garbage than I can deal with. How does the PS3 version implement the Murfy stages?

MRORANGE

Well... you'll be doing that shit with buttons then. Even more boring.

Then it's with buttons then. Forgot that this isn't a Vita specific thread anymore. Sorry.

No worries, I should have pointed it out first what platform it was.

im just trying to help
I have the origins on Vita, and it looks great on Vita. This game looks similar so it must be great on Vita.

Try harder :)

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Ys games were just on sale last month (50% off), so it might be awhile.

I'm in the UK and I think it was only in the US that sale was ? If not then fuck! I did get Ys Seven in a UK sale a long time ago so there might have been another one since then.

MRORANGE

I was playing the PS2 classic of God Hand today on my PS3. And when I went back to the XMB all I get is a black screen.

I turned the PS3 off and turned it back on, and I still get a black screen. I checked my cables and my holding down the power button, but all I get is a black screen.

What do I do?

Can you even see the boot logo? GPU fault? Where is the system placed? Tried the AV cables?

joe2187

Banned
Can you even see the boot logo? GPU fault? Where is the system placed? Tried the AV cables?

The only thing different today was the playing and exiting God Hand. I've already checked all kinds of methods and even different HDMI cables, nothing works.

Only a black screen.

Baekshi, your passive aggressiveness is duly noted.

baekshi

Banned
He didn't want people talking about ps3 hardware, but it's okay to talk about vita hardware.

I suggested he'd make a new thread. The problem could be anything, TV, cables , PS3 , power etc.

I'm not stopping anyone from talking about PS3 hardware or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom