• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puyo Puyo Tetris coming to Americas and Europe

XaosWolf

Did we get an official reason for the price hike of the Digital version in the EU?

The Brexit thing gets thrown around a lot but I would have thought that would generally affect the Physical version. (Which we actually got official yet suspect reasoning on)

Did we get an official reason for the price hike of the Digital version in the EU?

The Brexit thing gets thrown around a lot but I would have thought that would generally affect the Physical version. (Which we actually got official yet suspect reasoning on)

It seems out of whack with both the playstation price AND the US Switch price, in a way that doesn't seem to affect other games, so I can't imagine what the justification is. Perhaps -shadow- is correct and it's down to the publisher. £35 seems way too expensive.

edit: forgive the DP sorry

correojon

If I make an US account to buy the game, will I be able to play it in spanish? My GF´s really hooked to the demo, but it would suck for her to have the game in english and not be able to fully understand the tutorials or the adventure mode.

I pre-ordered a physical copy for Switch and the keychain bonus at Gamestop today. I've had the import demo since day one and a friend and I had a blast with the multiplayer so can't wait to get this. But I have to say, after playing the English demo recently, the English voices just sound off and bland compared to the character voices in the import version which have this loud, goofy, infectious energy to them which I love. Compare "Segaaaaa!!!!" in the import demo to the English demo, oh well. This, Bomberman and MK 8 DX are going to be one killer triple threat of party goodness on the system.

Tailzo

Wow! Our 4 year old son did that exact same thing. Depending on who had less clutter on their screen, he would say "I'm on your team." But the end of a match he's said it 20 times lol.

It's colorful, easy to understand with cute characters. Our daughter did the same thing again today. And seemed really interested in Snipperclips too :)

I have been playing the demo in handheld mode and had a lot of fun it. Yesterday, I through it on the big screen and started playing with the pro controller. Unfortunately, I've noticed that using the Pro Controller, I would unintentionally press the wrong buttons all the time. I also found the location of the traditional four face button (up, down, left, right) slightly awkward. I haven't tried playing with the joycon controller yet, maybe its better? Has anyone had a similar experience?

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
In Europe yeah. NA on the 25th.

Yeah I had a rude awakening as I thought this was out the 21st in the US for some reason and logged on this morning to buy it as I didn't have time yesterday.

Oh well. Sucks it's out so close to MK8. Was looking forwaed to having a week to play it before that was out.

I'll probably still grab it as I'll mostly play it portably and MK docked anyway.

Shady859

Hyped! Cancelling physical and paying the digital premium for convenience of no disc swap on PS4. (Prime 20% and my ladies 10% employee discount)

Top Bottom