• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puyo Puyo Tetris coming to Americas and Europe

Hooray for a localization!!!
C2BwtN7UcAAGgV3.jpg

bobawesome

This is doo-doo. I really wanted the Vita version so I guess I'll have to eventually import it.

OR I CAN BUY A SWITCH.

...sold.

Aki-at

Sega stop, there are only so many games of yours I can buy this year!

Bought a copy in my last trip to Japan. Time to double dip!

Damn, Spring seems kind of far off given the launch of the Switch is the 3rd. Hopefully that means late March and not any later. I wanted to grab a copy of the PS4 English version as a present for a friend but that'd be cutting it really close. >_>

woopWOOP

I might buy this. Depends on how cheap extra controllers for the Switch are. I can see this being fun for local play between relatives.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
That's real dumb if I can't get it digitally. I'll still buy it but that's REAL dumb.

kubev

I was hoping for a Steam or Xbox One release of this, but hey...Switch purchase confirmed for me. I love the Japanese Xbox One version, but I've wanted to experiment more with it, and the language barrier really gets in the way of that for me.

No 3DS smh.

I bought the PS3 version 3 years ago but kinda want a portable version. Guess I'll add the 3DS JP release to my list (if the price would ever go down...).

wait how does this even work

one player plays tetris the other puyo puyo

There are a lot of different modes. You can play Puyo vs Puyo, Tetris vs Tetris, or Puyo vs Tetris, and there's also a bunch of other modes like fusion (both puyo and tetris on the same board)

Top Bottom