• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle Fighter |OT| Super real money Turbo

Durden77

Not who originally asked but: how? I couldn't find the option.

Up at the top right of the screen there should be a little friend's list icon. Just add your buddy's ID from there, and then the option to fight them appears as well in there once they are added.

Definitely wouldn't mind gettin a GAF friend's list going it people are interested. My ID is Bawlsaq if anyone wants to add me.

Got my account back! Actually super simple with the new update, thank god.

A.Romero

Up at the top right of the screen there should be a little friend's list icon. Just add your buddy's ID from there, and then the option to fight them appears as well in there once they are added.

Definitely wouldn't mind gettin a GAF friend's list going it people are interested. My ID is Bawlsaq if anyone wants to add me.

Got my account back! Actually super simple with the new update, thank god.

Thanks!

I'll add you but I'm a lowly level 5. I don't play that much.

Durden77

Thanks!

I'll add you but I'm a lowly level 5. I don't play that much.

My highest level dude is level 6 even though I play everyday. Leveling gets slow around 5 (which is a good thing, balance becomes better). But anyway I've been lucky enough to get all the characters, so I've got plenty of teams that we could fight at even levels at!

Also, Dante Trailer. Still doesn't seem to be available in-game, so I dunno but they're acting like he's in now. I did fight against him in a mission though.

Edit : Oh wait, he is unlockable in-game now! Cool!

A.Romero

My highest level dude is level 6 even though I play everyday. Leveling gets slow around 5 (which is a good thing, balance becomes better). But anyway I've been lucky enough to get all the characters, so I've got plenty of teams that we could fight at even levels at!

Also, Dante Trailer. Still doesn't seem to be available in-game, so I dunno but they're acting like he's in now. I did fight against him in a mission though.

Edit : Oh wait, he is unlockable in-game now! Cool!

Cool. I added you!

Durden77

Yo team green seems serious. Got Frank as lead, Morrigan/Haggar for support. I have Frank with batter up/zombie suplex, both really easy specials to do. Frank just pumps out damage, and the assists heal like crazy as since both specials are easy, they're firing off a lot.

Durden77

so Jinrai made legend rank with 5202 points atm :)

Insanity.

Well at least my amazing luck streak continues, just got Dante from a Honda boat. Back to having all the characters.

Anyway, for now I'm very conflicted if I'm going to be staying here or not. I really don't feel right continuing to be here, but I love the communities here, and was looking forward to helping make another one in this.

I'll be making youtube videos on the game, just uploaded the first one a little while ago. I thought they'd be great for the OT, for anyone new to PF in general, or for anyone that was skeptical. I may swing by with them a little later. Anyway, if I go dark, I hope you guys continue to have fun with this game and ignore the hate. Puzzzllllleee FIGHT!

Top Bottom