• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quantum Break coming to Steam and Retail on 9/14

low-G

If the game was really bad or terrible, believe me, I would've tear it apart just like I always do in such cases, but the fact of the matter is - its amazing, whether you believe me or not.

Ugh, I'm trying to suffer through the game right now. It's just really really boring for me, and I'm low tier enjoying stuff like Homefront the Revolution...

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Ugh, I'm trying to suffer through the game right now. It's just really really boring for me, and I'm low tier enjoying stuff like Homefront the Revolution...
Maybe it's just not your thing.

This game is more about the story and characters than about anything else. Аnd Homefront: The Revolution... well, let's just say it's garbage (at best) when compared to QB.

I'll pick this up on Steam for sure; maybe even sooner rather than later.
I'm glad to hear this.

Haunted

I'm really disappointed in this game so far. As a huge fan of Max Payne and a moderate fan of Alan Wake, I've been looking forward to Quantum Break since that very first reveal before they hired all the famous people to be in it, but XB1 exclusivity and W10 Store shittiness kept me away from it until now. Actually playing it, though, it's a bit rubbish.

The TV show is the worst offender for me. I really dislike this angle that Remedy has been going down. Seeing bits and pieces of live action footage with Dick Justice or Night Springs was like a fun little Easter Egg that gave Remedy's games that cheeky little edge to them, but come Quantum Break a huge part of the experience, the video game experience, is just sitting there with your thumb up your butt watching 20 minute FMV cutscenes. The generic American TV show format doesn't let Sam Lake's writing style shine through, the action is terrible, all the actors not named Reddick or Ashmore are mediocre to bad (how does Aidan Gillen keep getting work?). Am I supposed to like these characters? Liam Burke, who called me a prick the first time I met him in game? The hacker guy who was introduced being a dick to his co-worker, who acts like he's going to go home and write a forum post about the girl who's friendzoning him? I'm just waiting for him to say something in technobabble so another character can ask him to repeat that in English and we can sit there while the studio audience guffaws. It's all so dull, full of terse, humourless characters, and so un-Remedy.

I actually like the gameplay, what little there is. The guns feel wildly powerful, so you have to fire in bursts, and you die really quickly if you just stop and pop and don't use your powers. You can do some really cool stuff. I don't like having to hunt for upgrade tokens, and I have issues with the hitboxes (oftentimes I'll be aiming directly at a dude's head but I end up hitting him in the neck and shoulders like five times, with an elaborate stagger animation each time), but overall it's good stuff. Which is why it's so frustrating that like 90% of the game is slow-walking around waiting for NPCs to let me open doors. Nope, you can't shoot here. Nope, you can't jump. This is a story hallway. It's the kind of game that would be so tedious if I ever wanted to replay it, because so much of it is just dancing the exact steps that the devs have scripted for me.

And, while I'm interested in the story (I'm up to Act 5 now, which I assume is the last one), I feel like I'm going to get to the end and not understand anything because I'm just not willing to read the fucking tomes of backstory this game vomits at me at every opportunity. 13/17 NARRATIVE ELEMENTS FOUND, it says, as I hit X on a dry, ten paragraph office memorandum that I'm apparently expected to read during a hectic firefight. "Jack, you have to see this", calls Amy, as she lays out eight consecutive dossiers full of insider information stolen from Monarch and a five minute vlog from Charlie from Lost with his atrocious American accent. This shit is just bad storytelling; a misunderstanding of the medium. This is an 8-10 hour action game, not a sprawling fantasy epic. I feel like I've been signed up for a college class in Quantum Break lore. And bonus points for having all the NPCs yell at me to hurry up while I'm trying to read it all. That's always fun.

So, I'll finish it, at least, but this is really not the game I'd hoped for.
goddamn son

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
I'm really disappointed in this game so far. As a huge fan of Max Payne and a moderate fan of Alan Wake, I've been looking forward to Quantum Break since that very first reveal before they hired all the famous people to be in it, but XB1 exclusivity and W10 Store shittiness kept me away from it until now. Actually playing it, though, it's a bit rubbish.

The TV show is the worst offender for me. I really dislike this angle that Remedy has been going down. Seeing bits and pieces of live action footage with Dick Justice or Night Springs was like a fun little Easter Egg that gave Remedy's games that cheeky little edge to them, but come Quantum Break a huge part of the experience, the video game experience, is just sitting there with your thumb up your butt watching 20 minute FMV cutscenes. The generic American TV show format doesn't let Sam Lake's writing style shine through, the action is terrible, all the actors not named Reddick or Ashmore are mediocre to bad (how does Aidan Gillen keep getting work?). Am I supposed to like these characters? Liam Burke, who called me a prick the first time I met him in game? The hacker guy who was introduced being a dick to his co-worker, who acts like he's going to go home and write a forum post about the girl who's friendzoning him? I'm just waiting for him to say something in technobabble so another character can ask him to repeat that in English and we can sit there while the studio audience guffaws. It's all so dull, full of terse, humourless characters, and so un-Remedy.

I actually like the gameplay, what little there is. The guns feel wildly powerful, so you have to fire in bursts, and you die really quickly if you just stop and pop and don't use your powers. You can do some really cool stuff. I don't like having to hunt for upgrade tokens, and I have issues with the hitboxes (oftentimes I'll be aiming directly at a dude's head but I end up hitting him in the neck and shoulders like five times, with an elaborate stagger animation each time), but overall it's good stuff. Which is why it's so frustrating that like 90% of the game is slow-walking around waiting for NPCs to let me open doors. Nope, you can't shoot here. Nope, you can't jump. This is a story hallway. It's the kind of game that would be so tedious if I ever wanted to replay it, because so much of it is just dancing the exact steps that the devs have scripted for me.

And, while I'm interested in the story (I'm up to Act 5 now, which I assume is the last one), I feel like I'm going to get to the end and not understand anything because I'm just not willing to read the fucking tomes of backstory this game vomits at me at every opportunity. 13/17 NARRATIVE ELEMENTS FOUND, it says, as I hit X on a dry, ten paragraph office memorandum that I'm apparently expected to read during a hectic firefight. "Jack, you have to see this", calls Amy, as she lays out eight consecutive dossiers full of insider information stolen from Monarch and a five minute vlog from Charlie from Lost with his atrocious American accent. This shit is just bad storytelling; a misunderstanding of the medium. This is an 8-10 hour action game, not a sprawling fantasy epic. I feel like I've been signed up for a college class in Quantum Break lore. And bonus points for having all the NPCs yell at me to hurry up while I'm trying to read it all. That's always fun.

So, I'll finish it, at least, but this is really not the game I'd hoped for.
fWUviGq.gif

I also think that narrative approach with a shit ton of text is not the best idea (useful tip for the developers - record fucking tapes and let us listen to them during gameplay for fuck's sake!) cuz it's VERY distracting you from the gameplay, but goddamn man. TV show is one of the best parts of this game along with the story and in-game characters (especially Beth) even if it's not that great as HBO's stuff for example. And it's a story-driven game, what did you expect an absolute freedom in every way possible? Well, its not about freedom of movement and stuff like that, it's a linear story-driven experience just like it always was with the Remedy games.

TV show is one of the best parts of this game along with the story and in-game characters (especially Beth) even if it's not that great as HBO's stuff for example. And it's a story-driven game, what did you expect an absolute freedom in every way possible? Well, its not about freedom of movement and stuff like that, it's a linear story-driven experience just like it always was with the Remedy games.

I totally disagree about the TV show being any good. I thought Lance Reddick was great, and Shawn Ashmore brought a little levity to the thing, but otherwise I just found it a bore. I was checking the timer constantly to see when the episodes were going to end. But I think that even if the TV show had been amazing, I still wouldn't have been interested, because when I sit down to play a video game I want to play a video game.

I didn't like Alan Wake's gimmick of being split up into 'episodes', either, because the episode breaks never lined up with when I wanted to stop playing. My approaches to TV-watching and game-playing are totally different, and I'd end up seeing two or three sets of credits per play session. And Quantum Break is that setup taken to the extreme, with actual TV episodes that you just put the controller down and watch. I mean, there's no 'blending' of TV and video game here. There's no 'seamless experience', as the error screen I kept getting when my connection wasn't fast enough to stream the TV stuff claimed. You play a game, then you sit and watch until you're allowed to play the game again. I hated it.

Max Payne somehow managed to tell a story that's stuck with me all these years without ever making me sit through 20 minute cutscenes or making me slow-walk down corridors. That game knew how to be a video game. Cutscenes were exactly as long as they needed to be to tell an excellent story, and then when you were playing the game you were just playing the damn game and it was awesome. I remember playing Max Payne 3 and feeling like Rockstar missed the point completely, with that game feeling almost like a railshooter for being so aggressively linear and reluctant to let the player stay in control for more than one or two rooms. Imagine my dismay to see Quantum Break go down that same route.

I feel like a dog being walked by an uptight owner with a short leash. Occasionally I'm allowed to chase one squirrel, but then I have to come right back and walk nicely, and no barking, and stop sniffing that. When games hold your hand to this degree, telling you when you're allowed to walk, when you're allowed to interact with objects, with NPCs that constantly pester you to keep moving, I wonder why I, the player, am even necessary. I don't get any enjoyment or satisfaction out of pushing the analogue stick forward to slowly shimmy sideways through a narrow crawlspace, then stopping, then having the game pop up a tooltip telling me I can move again, then stopping, then another tooltip, then stop, then a third tooltip. Like, what are we even doing here? If you don't want me in control, don't put me in control.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
matrix-cat,
Let's forget about the TV show for a second (which is not great by any stretch of the imagination, but its also not as bad as you think - I've seen worse, much worse).

Look, Max Payne was a pure action game with a cool story and characters, but mostly an action game in which you play as Max (or Mona at some point in MP2) without anyone else at your side 90% of the game to unlock doors for you or anything else you don't like. Max Paybe games was also extremely linear from start to finish and you're doing exactly what developers wants you to do just like in Quantum Break. These games were designed much differently way back in 2004 for Christ's sake, 12 years ago, back then you couldn't do anything ever remotly similar to Quantum Break, not even close. As for Alan Wake... I really don't like gameplay in this game with stupid flashight mechanics - boring as hell, but everything else was good, story, characters, atmosphere, I even liked TV show-like stuff (it was much better than in Alone in the Dark).

It looks like you really don't like the idea - mix of a story-driven video game with a live-action TV show, and I get it, I really do, but not everyone shares your opinion on this. Same goes for story-driven stuff you don't like. I mean, come on man, what we mostly have now is fucking open world games with a shit ton of boring "stuff to do", very poorly written and not really likable characters and passable (at best) story. We've very small amount of story-driven games like Quantum Break, The Last of Us etc. right now, can you at least appreiciate games like this when they came out once in 6 years even if you don't like the idea? Damn. If you don't like games like this, why you even playing and wasting your time on them? You're doing this just to shit on them? That's not cool.

EmiPrime

I might not have minded the live action stuff if Lance Reddick (who is amazing) and Littlefinger were the focus. Fiona, Liam and Charlie were irrelevant and no amount of text vomit in the main game could change that. Ultimately it was a huge waste of time and money.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
I might not have minded the live action stuff if Lance Reddick (who is amazing) and Littlefinger were the focus. Fiona, Liam and Charlie were irrelevant and no amount of text vomit in the main game could change that. Ultimately it was a huge waste of time and money.
I totaly agree with you. But hey, at least Liam is actually in the game.... even if for total of 30 sec at best, were as Fiona and Charlie present only as text (except Fiona which actually helping you in the beginning of the last chapter of the game).

In terms of characters I really liked Beth (easily the best character in this game for me) following by Hatch and not as much Paul and Jack - they are hit and miss for me, sometimes good and sometimes not really, but definately better than Liam, Charlie and Fiona.

It looks like you really don't like the idea - mix of a story-driven video game with a live-action TV show, and I get it, I really do, but not everyone shares your opinion on this. Same goes for story-driven stuff you don't like. I mean, come on man, what we mostly have now is fucking open world games with a shit ton of boring "stuff to do", very poorly written and not really likable characters and passable (at best) story. We've very small amount of story-driven games like Quantum Break, The Last of Us etc. right now, can you at least appreiciate games like this when they came out once in 6 years even if you don't like the idea? Damn. If you don't like games like this, why you even playing and wasting your time on them? You're doing this just to shit on them? That's not cool.

Dude, what? Why would I appreciate a game just for existing when I just played through it and I think it's bad? Third-person story shooters might not be as ubiquitous as they were last generation, but they're hardly rare. Once in six years? Gears of War 4 literally comes out this week.

Who buys a game just to shit on it? I'm pretty sure I've made it clear I'm a fan of Remedy's games, which is why I bought this one and was looking forward to playing it. How was I supposed to know I wouldn't like it? I'm just writing down what I thought about it; you don't have to agree with me.

nomis

matrix-cat,
Let's forget about the TV show for a second (which is not great by any stretch of the imagination, but its also not as bad as you think - I've seen worse, much worse).

Congratulations, also I'm sorry

It was some sub-SyFy level garbage

Other dude, you're making some fantastic points and I completely agree. Because of the garbage pacing of the game I was playing it in fits and starts, and absolutely abhorred the times when I'd finally be in the mood again for some Quantum Breaking just to finish the level I was on and have to start up another goddamn FMV episode for half an hour... no thanks, I'll keep working at The Witcher 3 instead

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Dude, what? Why would I appreciate a game just for existing when I just played through it and I think it's bad? Third-person story shooters might not be as ubiquitous as they were last generation, but they're hardly rare. Once in six years? Gears of War 4 literally comes out this week.
Oh, for the love of god do not even try to compare Quantum Break with Gears of War 4 in terms of story stuff, it's like comparing Gears of War and The Last of Us, which is a sin in itself so just stop right here. The very latest (before QB) and very heavily story-driven big budget game that was released is The Last of Us or Beyond: Two Souls (I'm not counting Uncharted 4 cuz it's more of the same and not really all that new or unique idea / IP which is trying to do something different).

Who buys a game just to shit on it? I'm pretty sure I've made it clear I'm a fan of Remedy's games, which is why I bought this one and was looking forward to playing it. How was I supposed to know I wouldn't like it? I'm just writing down what I thought about it; you don't have to agree with me.
Look, I'm right from the first announcement didn't liked the idea of mixing video game with the TV show and I never thought that it would be a great idea for a Remedy game, but damn, how in the hell I ended up liking it and the game itself? The only explanation I have is.... well, it is highly subjective wheter you like the game or not, but this game is sure as hell nowhere near as bad as you describing it.

Congratulations, also I'm sorry

It was some sub-SyFy level garbage
Did I said already that I don't think that this TV Show is something amazing? Yes, I did. It's not great, but I don't look at it as something separate from the game, I look at the game and at the TV show as a whole and I like what I see to keep playing the game. And I can tell you right here that I won't be playing the latest NFS game because of the FMV stuff that is much and much worse than FMV in Quantum Break. It's just unbelievably bad, stupid and goofy.

And I'm sorry, but it's because of the people like two of you we have this shitty MGSV that only has open world, gameplay and an absolute zero of a story and characters. MGS is not about gameplay, it's about the story and characters and story was presented with 30 and sometimes even 40 min cut-scenes which almost no one liked cuz they like to play the game, shoot some guys and not the story stuff. Well, enjoy playing shitty open world games then, I know I won't.

Honestly it pains me to say it, as I love Remedy, love Max Payne, and love Alan Wake, but Quantum Break is a damn mess.
There are so many things wrong with it I don't even know where to start. The TV stuff, I skipped it after the first 5 minutes. It's terrible, and if if I wanted to watch bad TV for 20 minutes I'd go watch some fucking bad TV. It really makes no sense to intersperse these episodes into the game other than I guess trying to live up to the MS E3 press conference promise of "TV!! TV!! TV!!". It accomplishes nothing that cut scenes can't. It's just a massive waste of everyone's time.

And don't get me started on the god damn emails. Everyone in the QB universe is Jane fucking Austen when it comes to drafting an email. I gave up reading them when I realized i was spending more time reading emails than I do on an average day in work.

The amount of "walk and talk" sections seem to be way more than necessary too. There were quite a few of these in Alan Wake but they always seemed necessary and served a purpose, and they were a nice break from the action too. But in QB it's almost like they have action gameplay to break up the parts where people are talking and you're forced to slow walk.

Overall man, it just kills me to say it but i just hated almost every minute with QB. And honestly i think Remedy did a way better attempt at blending games and TV with Alan Wake. From its episodic format to the actual live action scenes of Alan on the talk show or in the cabin. I just hope QB doesn't sink Remedy and they can come back with something Bertha QB. Oh and Shawn Ashmore was dreadful in this. Really seemed like he didn't give a shit the whole time

What do you mean what feedback? This thread is basically full of impressions.

I'm reading lots more negative than positive. I can tell this isn't a game I'd enjoy.

And I'm sorry, but it's because of the people like two of you we have this shitty MGSV that only has open world, gameplay and an absolute zero of a story and characters. MGS is not about gameplay, it's about the story and characters and story was presented with 30 and sometimes even 40 min cut scenes which almost no one liked cuz they like to play the game, shoot some guys and not the story stuff. Well, enjoy playing shitty open world games then, I know I won't.

OK, I guess.

I like video games with good stories, and I like to see the ways developers choose to tell those stories. There's enormous creativity to be found within the medium. And then there are games like Quantum Break, which is just cutscenes, FMV cutscenes, in-engine cutscenes, cutscenes that pretend they aren't cutscenes by giving you the illusion of gameplay, and tome upon tome of raw text. All that work, all those millions of dollars spent on CG animators and real actors and practical sets and performance capture setup, and it's just another AAA cinematic shooter that I'm already forgetting like three days later. Meanwhile, the game these guys made 15 years ago, with comic panels for cutscenes, where they took a photo of their creative director making a squinty face and stuck it on their main character, told a story and established a world that's stuck with me all this time.

I mean, Uncharted 4 is a game that actually does something new with storytelling. The Jeep level, for instance, where you're just set loose in a huge playground, was incredible. All the characters are able to talk naturally to eachother about the story, your gameplay goal, their character development, while you drive wherever you want, doing whatever you want. Combat encounters begin and end with no grinding gearshifts, no cutscenes, no control wrestled away from the player. If you want to get out, you can, and the characters will keep talking if you stay close or just resume their conversation when you come back. Naughty Dog worked hard to blend storytelling and gameplay, and Quantum Break feels positively archaic in comparison. I was constantly having lines be cut off because I walked past some invisible scripting trigger point, or having Jack say two or three lines at once because I hit X on a narrative element while he was already talking. The game wants you to sit there quietly, without moving, while it delivers its story; your input is just a nuisance.

And I honestly don't understand why Quantum Break and Gears can't even be compared. Quantum Break, Gears, Uncharted, those new Tomb Raiders, The Order 1886, TLOU; they're all in the same genre. As far as I can tell, the only difference is that Quantum Break has an extra 90 minutes of live-action cutscenes stuck in there.

dr_rus

What do you mean what feedback? This thread is basically full of impressions.

I'm reading lots more negative than positive. I can tell this isn't a game I'd enjoy.

Well, did you enjoy any of linear story-heavy TPS games at all? If yes then chances are that you will enjoy QB as well. It's just that the era of linear TPS games being the mainstream top selling ones seems to be coming to an end.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
matrix-cat,
I just want you to know that I completely agree with some of your points. There is a lot of ways to make this game even better than it currently is. I don't like visual novels for example cuz there's no gameplay in them, only text and bare bones cut-scenes and I like playing games and not just reading walls and walls of text and only watch cut-scenes.

There is gameplay in Quantum Break and really fun one, it's just... man, I don't like shooting shit for 3 hours straight, then watch 2 min cut-scene, then again 3 hours of shooting shit and so on till the end cuz it's boring and repetative as hell, not to mention that you can't tell a really good story by making games like that. I understand that if you developing a video game then there must be more game in there cuz it's fucking video game, but not everyone understand that there must be more game not just for the sake of it, but for the sake of the story, characters and everything related to all this.

Quantum Break is one of those game in which you shooting shit only when you absolutely have to shoot shit, and not because of some stupid video game made by the book stuff that most of the games has. And Remedy is not Naughty Dog, everyone is making games the way they can and how the want them to make, and it's very unreasonable to expect stuff from Remedy which they just can't make the way you want them to make.

As for comparing Gears of War with other games. Yes, Uncharted, Tomb Raider, The Order 1886, TLOU and other similar games is essentially third person shooters, but I've meant only really well written and compelling story, characters and very heavy story-driven focus. Why can't you compare Gears of War with TLOU? Isn't that obvious? The story and characters in GOW games is an absolute and boring shit when compared to TLOU. It's no where near as compelling, interesting, memorable, adult etc. it's also not rises some very adult questions and not makes you think about them in real life and whish more games did something like this, Gear of War in terms of story and characters is B movie shit at it's finest which you'll forget soon after finish playing the game.

Sure, QBs story is nowhere near as good as in TLOU, it does not rise any adult questions and stuff like that, but it is still very well written and compelling story about time travel (one of the best I've seen) with some of the memorable characters and really unique time mechanics and it is also a really fun game to play. Uh, but apparently not for everyone which is a real shame cuz I want to
save Beth cuz I really like this character more than any other in the game
and opinions like yours is not helping at all to let Remedy know that there is an audience for which they can make a much better sequel.

It's just that the era of linear TPS games being the mainstream top selling ones seems to be coming to an end.
Which is a shame, sin and a crime against humanity. Fuck open world, multiplayer and co-op only games.

shandy706

QB is one of those games...well, Remedy games across the board....where I'll read everything.

I'm guessing this isn't fun for people that hate to read or have ADD. I could see it annoying people that fly through games. I put over 40 hours into QB.

Playing Lost Odyssey now on Xbox One backwards compatability...TONS of reading there too, but again...so good.

I like reading if the story/idea/pieces are interesting. I found the whole idea behind the game neat.

QB is one of those games...well, Remedy games across the board....where I'll read everything.

I'm guessing this isn't fun for people that hate to read or have ADD. I could see it annoying people that fly through games. I put over 40 hours into QB.

Playing Lost Odyssey now on Xbox One backwards compatability...TONS of reading there too, but again...so good.

I like reading if the story/idea/pieces are interesting. I found the whole idea behind the game neat.
in game text really complements to the world building. I love how papers/emails/articles, all is written in an academic or formal business language. Also the way the information is located, every piece is in an office and properly contextualised. It certainly affects the pacing, but I appreciate the world building.

4jjiyoon

Wow. Some of the negative opinions here are as about as far from my own opinion as they could be. I thought the TV episodes were fantastic and added a lot of the overall plot. I liked the characters, the acting, the writing, the action. All was great imo. The game-side of things was, obviously, amazing. It's Remedy. Maybe the only thing I didn't like was the overly long emails/journals but apart from that it was a 9/10 game for me. Played it through twice to see the change in the story with different decisions. If I had no games to play at some point, for whatever reason, I would definitely consider replaying QB for a third time. In my opinion, the people who are saying "get the TV shit outta my game" blah blah are part of the problem with the games industry. You don't like change. You don't like anything that tries something different. You don't buy anything that's different, so then we end up with shooty bang game #20.

EmiPrime

I totaly agree with you. But hey, at least Liam is actually in the game.... even if for total of 30 sec at best, were as Fiona and Charlie present only as text (except Fiona which actually helping you in the beginning of the last chapter of the game).

In terms of characters I really liked Beth (easily the best character in this game for me) following by Hatch and not as much Paul and Jack - they are hit and miss for me, sometimes good and sometimes not really, but definately better than Liam, Charlie and Fiona.

It's a close thing between Hatch and Beth but I have to give the nod to Hatch, probably because I am a big Half-Life fan and his character was likely inspired by the G-Man and maybe even (JoJo Part 7 spoiler and my own speculation)
Funny Valentine and his stand D4C
. I really think Beth would have been a better protagonist than Jack and I hope she gets the lead role if a sequel ever comes to pass.

I do actually have ADHD and I love the dream texts in Lost Odyssey. They're really well written and touching. I look forward to them. The text files in Quantum Break are not even remotely on the same level both in terms of the writing and their place in the game's narrative given the ill thought out way there's often 4 or 5 of them in one room, killing the pacing. At least half of them should have been cut from the game and many should have been cut down for length instead of presenting the player with massive email threads.

BTW do you want to apologise for accusing me of lying about having played this game? Still waiting on that!

Vamphuntr

Retail version is hard to find. My copy from Amazon.ca has an estimated delivery date for Nov-Dec. Wonder if it has a low print run or they had some production issues. Downloading it is out of the question with my monthly cap.

Top Bottom