• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reddit [verified] User shares NX info: x86 Architecture, Second screen support etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malus

I'm so so sick of her and her leaks.

Hey Emily, how about you keep your dann mouth shut and don't make Nintendo-PR's job even harder than it already is, by deflating every announcement before it actually hits ?

We've gained literally nothing aside from knowing about what's going to happen a tiny bit earlier. Literally zero. In contrast knowing about Paper Mario and now some Zelda U details in advance will make the official announcement less impactful.
You are literally working against Nintendo's better interst, probably creating an atmosphere of distrust at Treehouse and just hindering their goals.

But your ego has to be stroked I guess.

Your source should be ashamed of themselves.

I don't like these kinds of leaks either, (The Zelda leaks anyways, as it would've been a nice surprise for the Zelda blowout we've been waiting years for. The port stuff is whatever I guess) but they're basically inevitable. People like attention and the audience (including me) likes to gossip. At least it's been nothing too bad so far. The Zelda stuff could backfire really badly if it turns out to be gibberish VA though.

Anyways, no point in getting upset. You're just inviting people to poke fun at you.

Shikamaru Ninja

任天堂 の 忍者
But in all likelihood, Smash 4's port could be a Complete Edition with just the DLC to buy time for Smash 5 to be made in 4-5 years. Unless Sakurai comes back from his vacation, had characters nearly done for the Wii U but scrapped them because of the 3DS (this may apply to the Ice Climbers), or already did initial planning for extra characters, that's most likely gonna be the case.

I don't think you are getting all the DLC for free. Especially if there is a back-end deal with some of the third-party characters like Cloud. I think an enhanced Wii U version with the 3DS perks, and maybe a Wolf or Ice Climbers or the Nintendo DLC characters added works. Mostly though, I don't see the need for a Smash Bros. 5. Not from Nintendo, not from Sakurai, and from the market if they do a decent job of establishing Smash WiiU/3DS + on the NX.

Diddy Kong Racing 2. I remember strong stories that this was in development. Possibly by Monster Games.

Monster Games will likely be a port studio or assist studio from now onward. The development studio is too small to deliver a mid-scale or large-scale game on its own.

Diddy Kong Racing 2

I remember strong stories that this was in development. Possibly by Monster Games.

I sure as hell hope so (on NX period, not necessarily at launch or anything).

I actually am expecting it to not be a looker due to its origins all the way back on Wii, I'd be shocked if it looked like a ground-up HD title.

Basically I'm expecting Pikmin 3 graphics. A nice shine but the geometry and models being low-poly and maybe low-res textures.

All this silence from Nintendo could mean they are very sure of themselves and know it will be one awesome reveal or....and that's why they don't say anything or they will fall flat on their faces.

Neoxon

I don't think you are getting all the DLC for free. Especially if there is a back-end deal with some of the third-party characters like Cloud. I think an enhanced Wii U version with the 3DS perks, and maybe a Wolf or Ice Climbers or the Nintendo DLC characters added works. Mostly though, I don't see the need for a Smash Bros. 5. Not from Nintendo, not from Sakurai, and from the market if they do a decent job of establishing Smash WiiU/3DS + on the NX.
There definitely will be the need for a brand new Smash game at some point in the NX Platform's life. They aren't gonna keep Sakurai on the exact same game just making more characters. Maybe they can base the next game off of Smash 4's engine, but the game as a whole is not perfect & has a ton of room to improve.

Shikamaru Ninja

任天堂 の 忍者
There definitely will be the need for a brand new Smash game at some point in the NX Platform's life. They aren't gonna keep Sakurai on the exact same game just making more characters. Maybe they can base the next game off of Smash 4's engine, but the game as a whole is not perfect & has a ton of room to improve.

Let me put this into perspective. They just released Smash Bros. for the 3DS and Wii U in 2014. Worked through the DLC until December 2015. Now we are expecting an enhanced edition for the NX Console (and NX Hand held?) in 2016. It's 2017, you think Sakurai is signing up for a Smash Bros. 5? Likely he will want to work on a new project after burning on this project.

So in 2019 if Sakurai feels like signing on to make Smash Bros. 5, Nintendo has to secure another 300 people or so at that moment to develop the game. When is this releasing?

LordOfChaos

All this silence from Nintendo could mean they are very sure of themselves and know it will be one awesome reveal or....and that's why they don't say anything or they will fall flat on their faces.

So them doing what they usually do is a sign of one of two extremes?

AdanVC

The PS4 having lots of ports and remasters didn't stop it from receiving new games.

Seriously, all this remaster-doom might've been fair before E3 or TGS last year, but by now it's clear there's plenty both on the horizon and to catch up on.

NX receiving ports will not stop new games. It's just to plug in the gaps in schedules, to make waits for new games more easier, and to bring Wii U games to a new audience where people are more likely to experience them. I think it's a shame that the best Mario Kart, Donkey Kong, and Smash Bros. games are locked to the worst-selling Nintendo console. I had an amazing time with them and am genuinely disappointed by how few people got the chance to enjoy how great they are. They absolutely deserve a fresh lease on life and to be experienced by more people, and ports are a great way to do that.

Also, considering just how amazingly-well the GTA, Last of Us, and Uncharted remasters sold and are still selling (that GTA/TLOU bundle in 2014 was HUGE), I think it seems reasonable to say there's a pretty big audience for them, and Nintendo would be wise to capitalize on that - lots of profit + audience happiness at minimal cost.

I think some Wii U games are far to good to "die" on a console with such a small install base. I think BC will be way too costly to implement this time round. Therefore, ports make sense. (They did a similar thing on Wii with the New Play Control Gamecube games.)

i believe these ports are less less to make it an HD remaster box and more to give more people a chance to play some of the outstanding games on the wii U that they wouldnt get a chance to by not buying one.

it gives people that never got a wii u a chance to play games like Zelda Wii U, Splatoon, SMM, Pokken, ect.

But this isn't like the PS4 to be fair. Wii U has sold like 12M units. PS3 and 360 sold over 100M. So most people were indeed getting the same game again. For NX it could be the opposite. If NX sells 30M...these ports and remaster can be new titles for most of the owners.

So for someone like me who already has Smash Bros and Mario Maker I don't care much for the ports/remasters to NX. I wont buy them cause I already have them lol. However, there are so many people who didn't get them because the Wii U is an abysmal system.

Also, we can count on Nintendo to deliver plenty of new 1st party games...something the Ps4 severely lacks imo.

I don't really get the mentality. I think Ports and HD remasters are actually good for the business because not everyone bought Wii U since they only sold about 13M (I rounded up generously) so if Nintendo NX actually sold very well (like 50-60M) then they could make more benefits from that way and people doesn't have to pick up previous console to play the old games.

You guys are right! If NX sells better than Wii U, porting some of Wii U's greatest hits to NX would be a nice idea to let know the new players all the good stuff they skipped on Wii U. Plus, when Nintendo does HD Remasters and ports they are usually worthy to purchase again due to the amount of changes and enhancements the new versions have.

Would you rather have MGS5, GTA5, and the sort stay in the PS360?
True. That's why GTA 5 continues selling like pancakes even if it's been 3 years since it launched. Crazy.

AniHawk

There is no doubt a fully shared library would be the ideal situation, but one has to wonder if it's even possible to pull off.

i don't see why it wouldn't be. this is exactly what ps4 and ps4k is doing, except in console and handheld form factors.

i don't see why it wouldn't be. this is exactly what ps4 and ps4k is doing, except in console and handheld form factors.

It's totally possible and is the only thing I can see making Nintendo survive the upcoming years. Although, it would require some decently powered handheld, as it would be the lowest common denominator.
Basically, something on par with Wii U, and at 540p.

ReyVGM

I disagree, I think that is what's gonna happen. One of Nintendo's problem this generation (and I think Iwata talked about this before he passed) was that they were having trouble supporting two platforms essentially on their own (more so with the WiiU than 3DS). Part of the reason we've been hearing about things like "shared architecture" and "family of systems" is because Nintendo can't get by with developing for two platforms anymore. At least, not in their current situation. They're trying to pool their resources instead of dividing them up between console and handheld.

"shared architecture" and "family of systems" does not mean shared library.

Console will play console-specific games, and portable will play portable-specific games.
Some games (hopefully most), will be playable on both systems. The way some people here are talking, they think they are going to buy Zelda NX or Final Fantasy 15 (if it comes) and be able to play it on the portable. That's not going to happen.

Neoxon

Let me put this into perspective. They just released Smash Bros. for the 3DS and Wii U in 2014. Worked through the DLC until December 2015. Now we are expecting an enhanced edition for the NX Console (and NX Hand held?) in 2016. It's 2017, you think Sakurai is signing up for a Smash Bros. 5? Likely he will want to work on a new project after burning on this project.

So in 2019 if Sakurai feels like signing on to make Smash Bros. 5, Nintendo has to secure another 300 people or so at that moment to develop the game. When is this releasing?
That depends on if Sakurai is even involved with the port. If not, I could see him signing on for Smash 5 in maybe a year or two. There's also the very real possibility of Nintendo moving forward with Smash 5 without Sakurai.

To the naysayers who are critical of select hits from the Wii U catalog getting enhanced editions on the NX, let's not pretend that previous Nintendo consoles and hand helds didn't have the same.

First-Party Ports Last Generations

Wii U - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, Wii Sports Club (3)

Wii - New Play Control: Pikmin, New Play Control: Pikmin 2, New Play Control: Donkey Kong Jungle Beat, New Play Control: Chibo Robo, Metroid Prime Trilogy, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Mario Anniversary Collection (7)

3DS - Donkey Kong Returns 3D, Star Fox 64 3D, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D, Xenoblade Chronicles 3D (5)

NDS - Super Mario 64 DS, Ridge Racer DS, Diddy Kong Racing DS (3)

GCN - Animal Crossing, Doshin The Giant, Cubivore (3)

GBA - Super Mario Advance, Super Mario Advance 2, Super Mario Advance 3, Super Mario Advance 4, The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past DX, Donkey Kong Country, Donkey Kong Country 2, Donkey Kong Country 3, Mother 1+2 (9)

GBC, Super Mario Bros. DX, The Legend of Zelda: A Link's Awakening DX, Wario Land 2 (Color Edition), Tetris DX, Crystalis DX, R-Type DX, Donkey Kong Country, Donkey Kong Land 3, Game & Watch Gallery 2 (9)

I know i'm missing quite a few, but let's not be ignorant to the obvious. Every generation from Nintendo (or other first-party publishers) is going to have ports. That is a given.

5 ports rumoured prior to launch would be way different than 5 ports over the course of a generation.

Shikamaru Ninja

任天堂 の 忍者
5 ports rumoured prior to launch would be way different than 5 ports over the course of a generation.

The world wide web didn't have "leaks" back those years. Take us back to 2011 and someone could have leaked Nintendo was working on porting N64, Wii and NES games over to the 3DS. I didn't even list the 3D classics.

There was a recruitment ad for smash 6 in early 2014, no? Could have been bogus but Sakurai referred to Smash for... as 4&5. The dlc could have been in part chosen from what was being already worked on for 6.

The world wide web didn't have "leaks" back those years. Take us back to 2011 and someone could have leaked Nintendo was working on porting N64, Wii and NES games over to the 3DS. I didn't even list the 3D classics.

I'd be surprised if they were already planning New Play Control and MP Trilogy in 2005.

maxcriden

he also said that the digital market is a 'sort of platform' and was talking about 'form factors' like crraaaaaaazy.

honestly, they need to do it. the two platforms for them from now on will be nx (dedicated hardware form factors)/mobile and not console/handheld.

I'm not sure I follow. Are you meaning you expect the NX console and HH and other form factor sizes to only play all the same games?

maxcriden

Monster Games will likely be a port studio or assist studio from now onward. The development studio is too small to deliver a mid-scale or large-scale game on its own.

Couldn't they complete a HH only game on their own, though? Or do you believe there will no longer be such a concept?

So you think these ports will be released throughout the NX's lifetime and not just its first year?

Neoxon

Wii U has *a lot* of phenomenal games that deserve a second chance on another platform, so I'm all up for it.
This, though some franchises would be better served with sequels in the near future (namely Mario Kart & Splatoon) rather than ports of their predecessors.

Shikamaru Ninja

任天堂 の 忍者
I'd be surprised if they were already planning New Play Control and MP Trilogy in 2005.

If you want to keep pushing the argument with the Wii as an example, then also consider that Super Paper Mario, Kirby's Adventure, Twilight Princess were all playable GameCube games. The GameCube practically launched with 3 N64 ports (Animal Forest +, Cubivores, Doshin The Giant).Much smaller scale games that didn't have the intermediate DLC development after initial release. It's business as usual.

AniHawk

I'm not sure I follow. Are you meaning you expect the NX console and HH and other form factor sizes to only play all the same games?

yes. i think they can benefit from having multiple form factors and one piece of software. it simplifies their platform charge, keeps branding specific to one kind of box/thing to display at retail, and makes the minimum order requirement a lot easier for third-parties to swallow. imagine if the console's moq is 5,000 but the handheld's is 20,000, and you're a small localization team and plan to sell 25,000 games overall. you could support the console, but that's a risk you're taking since there's no guarantee your fanbase is there. therefore you make the game on the handheld and digitally release it for the console. at retail, it would show a lopsided and strange breakdown between companies who believe in the console over the handheld and vice versa. this is essentially what happens now for ps vita and ps4, but in reverse.

AniHawk

This, though some franchises would be better served with sequels in the near future (namely Mario Kart & Splatoon) rather than ports of their predecessors.

i expect splatoon to be there right away. the game had a lot of dlc and was being supported up until this year. plus it's super popular in japan, and a sequel is late 2017 at the earliest (which is when i think mario kart 9 is hitting).

plus, the splatoon division is probably doing animal crossing for nx, which has to be a higher priority.

maxcriden

yes. i think they can benefit from having multiple form factors and one piece of software. it simplifies their platform charge, keeps branding specific to one kind of box/thing to display at retail, and makes the minimum order requirement a lot easier for third-parties to swallow. imagine if the console's moq is 5,000 but the handheld's is 20,000, and you're a small localization team and plan to sell 25,000 games overall. you could support the console, but that's a risk you're taking since there's no guarantee your fanbase is there. therefore you make the game on the handheld and digitally release it for the console. at retail, it would show a lopsided and strange breakdown between companies who believe in the console over the handheld and vice versa. this is essentially what happens now for ps vita and ps4, but in reverse.

I'd be all for this, provided we still got some fully fledged games that are better suited to handheld play. I don't want to see that kind of game disappear. Regardless, a couple of logistical questions. How would Nintendo to know which form factor to produce more of, which carts to produce more of (couldn't the carts potentially he made to be playable on all form factors?), and how would retailers know which one to showcase if the retail copies were only playable on one device? That scenario almost seems like the console would be an upscaled afterthought. I'm not certain that would be an erroneous position for Nintendo to take, but it does wedge them into an entirely different market strategem. For that matter, if retail copies are made for only one device, how do you price the console edition and how do retailers react to the console versions being bought digitally only?

Zalman

The problem I'm imagining is that the handheld has to be able to run every single one of their games. That's of course not a problem with PS4 and PS4K. I also wonder how they would handle physical games.

i expect splatoon to be there right away. the game had a lot of dlc and was being supported up until this year. plus it's super popular in japan, and a sequel is late 2017 at the earliest (which is when i think mario kart 9 is hitting).

plus, the splatoon division is probably doing animal crossing for nx, which has to be a higher priority.
Very good point, actually.

Shikamaru Ninja

任天堂 の 忍者
the splatoon division is probably doing animal crossing for nx, which has to be a higher priority.

Hisashi Nogami's production group handles both Splatoon and Animal Crossing, but the teams themselves don't overlap. Splatoon was released in 2015, none of the staff worked on Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer released in 2015.

maxcriden

Port Rumors/Confirms

I wanted to reply directly to the Emily Rogers rumor/confirm posts first. I think I misunderstood. Didn't Instro name only two titles? So from his we know Smash or XCX are right. Did I miss another Instro post where he named more titles?

James, you said "SN named two of the other four games." But you meant he named two of the other two games, right? He named MM, SSB, Splatoon and MK8. If Zelda and Smash are two, then the other two are two of MM, Splatoon and MK8. Am I understanding correctly?

This one maybe

Yeah the more I think about, assuming what she is saying is true, the 4 should be this:

Zelda- All but official
Smash- Heavily rumored
Xenoblade X- Big open world game that would benefit greatly from additional power. Could use additional sales and could do well as a launch window title.
Mario Maker- Full new game isn't really needed for a while, they can build off the existing game and add additional content through updates and DLC. Might actually be really good as a packin, especially if there is no traditional Mario available for launch or near launch.

But then she said that while she only knows of 4, there are more coming. So maybe these are all correct.

Okay, cool. I think I understand better now, thank you.

So in that case, here's what we know from Emily, I think.

1) She knows of four ports coming and Zelda and Smash are two of the four.
2) SN named 2/4 correctly, not including Smash or Zelda. Instro named 3/4, in total.

SN named MM, SSB, Splatoon, MK8.
Instro named Zelda, SSB, XCX, MM.

Zelda and Smash are two.

XCX or MM is one of the remaining two.

MM, Splatoon and MK8 are two of the remaining two.

Ergo, the other two games are MM and either Splatoon or MK8.

Right? So we know 3/4 at least as Zelda, SSB and MM, and the fourth is Splatoon or MK8.

James, in case you replied already and I missed it, I still wanted to know if you meant SN had two of the remaining two besides Zelda and SSB. I think that's what you meant but I wasn't sure.

I was thinking Nintendo could just live with a wait until next holiday for a Splatoon sequel, but the more I read the posts here, the more I'm convinced that a "complete edition" port or expansion on NX is the logical way to tide players over until then. Seems reasonable to me.

Compared to Mario Kart which is a title better suited to a sequel in holiday 2017/early 2018 rather than a port, Splatoon is something that definitely should be capitalized on pronto.

So if we're getting Smash Bros, Zelda, Mario Maker, and Splatoon as our first batch of Wii U ports, that's pretty much one of the most rock-solid selections we can get, actually.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Okay, cool. I think I understand better now, thank you.

So in that case, here's what we know from Emily, I think.

1) She knows of four ports coming and Zelda and Smash are two of the four.
2) SN named 2/4 correctly, not including Smash or Zelda. Instro named 3/4, in total.

SN named MM, SSB, Splatoon, MK8.
Instro named Zelda, SSB, XCX, MM.

Zelda and Smash are two.

XCX or MM is one of the remaining two.

MM, Splatoon and MK8 are two of the remaining two.

Ergo, the other two games are MM and either Splatoon or MK8.

Right? So we know 3/4 at least as Zelda, SSB and MM, and the fourth is Splatoon or MK8.

James, in case you replied already and I missed it, I still wanted to know if you meant SN had two of the remaining two besides Zelda and SSB. I think that's what you meant but I wasn't sure.

My post from earlier today on the matter

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=200538684&postcount=3865

javac

We need Bayonetta 2 ported over, the game was a critical darling and deserves another chance especially after putting Bayonetta in Smash.

Of course, Emily DID say there could always be more ports coming, right?

I definitely think Xenoblade X will get a second lease on life somewhere down the line, and perhaps Platinum's two games. Be a shame to have them locked to Wii U - Bayonetta is perfectly playable without the Gamepad, though TW101 might need a bit more tweaking since it has a few sections where it's mandatory.

I guess the question is how they plan to spread out the ports. Zelda at launch is obvious, but you could make a compelling case for the other three as well. I don't think they'd do all three right away though...

Granted, you can make the case for Zelda being a cross-gen game rather than a port, with NX as actually the primary SKU (marketing-wise). If they go with that assumption, I could see Zelda, Mario Maker, and Splatoon at launch (Mario Maker would be a great bundle game) and maybe Smash in 2017?

If they get Mario Maker out of the way early, then I think it'd make more sense to then save 3D Mario for holiday 2017. So I guess we could get a lineup somewhat similar to the Wii and Wii U - 3D Mario in second holiday, followed by a Kart early in the following year.

Shikamaru Ninja

任天堂 の 忍者
Wii U to NX enhanced editions that are ostensibly coming. Super Mario Maker is the one we have nothing to go by, but it just seems SO obvious.

1. The Legend of Zelda
2. Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U+ For NX
3. Super Mario Maker DX

Then is the question of what might be the fourth title (or maybe even 5th).

4. Xenoblade Chronicles X
5. Splatoon
6. Mario Kart 8
7. Donkey Kong Country Returns: Tropical Freeze.

I kind of listed them in order that makes sense. But we shall see. But again, Splatoon is the best selling Wii U game in Japan! It makes sense for a souped up port, with a HUGE sequel that isn't rushed following later.

petran79

Banned
What? A significant amount of Sega's most prominent Dreamcast output was console-only, like Sonic Adventure, Sonic Shuffle (developed by Hudson Soft), Sonic Adventure 2, Jet Set Radio, Skies of Arcadia, Shenmue, Shenmue II, every major league sports game by Visual Concepts, Segagaga in Japan, Phantasy Star Online, Phantasy Star Online Episode 2, Seaman, ChuChu Rocket!, Rez, Space Channel 5, Space Channel 5 Part 2, and more.

The Dreamcast also got a huge amount of third-party (aside from EA) and especially Capcom support in its short life. Far, far from empty, even early on. Even stuff like the Tomb Raider games at the turn of the millennium were ported, a luxury the Wii U does not have with the current games. The same goes for many prominent series.

It is a pity the Dreamcast did not see more Sega Naomi and Atomiswave ports. Both were modified versions of the Dreamcast, so a console conversion would be an easy task

Splatoon is the most obvious answer if there ever was one. Nintendo wants th NX to sell right out of th gate in Japan. And what's on fire in Japan? Yeah, it's Splatooooon! Lol

Splatooooon, Mario Maker, Zelda and Smash are the absolute quintessential 4 games that I can clearly see being ported.

Oddduck

PlayerEssense.com says Splatoon is being ported to Wii U according to their sources.

Multiple sources close to Nintendo have informed me that the Big N will be porting Splatoon from the Wii U to the Nintendo NX. More details past the link. This port could include graphical improvements, additional content or NX exclusive features. I was not given a timetable or launch window for the game.

This is still a rumor since Nintendo has not announced it themselves, but I’m confident in my sources that this info is true.

Video of him talking about Splatoon NX: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXRmeDZt2Ps

PlayerEssense.com says Splatoon is being ported to Wii U according to their sources.

Video of him talking about Splatoon NX: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXRmeDZt2Ps

Hmm, interesting timing. Seems we've just reached a consensus it's happening.

What other rumours have they reported on in the past? i.e. what rumours were they the first to break?

Double-checking them it looks like they report lots of minor rumours (inc. the fake NX stuff from a while ago) but I'm not sure what they've done as far as original content goes.

And look at that PlayerEssence posts a rumor his sources say Splatoon port is coming. I mean this and Zelda were the two most obvious answers to be ported with Smash being there. Nintendo loves Japan and they must capitalize on Splatoon. The is how your run a business when something is on fire. Lol

What other rumours have they reported on in the past? i.e. what rumours were they the first to break?

Double-checking them it looks like they report lots of minor rumours (inc. the fake NX stuff from a while ago) but I'm not sure what they've done as far as original content goes.

I watch PE all the time. He never makes videos of his sources. He usually will make videos discussing rumors across the Internet. Though he does say he has some sources at time.

KingBroly

Banned

I think it's just coming from what Nintendo's doing right now in terms of updating stuff.

"shared architecture" and "family of systems" does not mean shared library.

Console will play console-specific games, and portable will play portable-specific games.
Some games (hopefully most), will be playable on both systems. The way some people here are talking, they think they are going to buy Zelda NX or Final Fantasy 15 (if it comes) and be able to play it on the portable. That's not going to happen.
But he specifically pointed to the iOS App Story and the Android Marketplace as being examples of what he's talking about, and those are platforms have shared libraries accross different hardware. I think there is a very real possibility of having a shared library between both systems.

Selling the better Wii U games to a larger NX install base would be nice for Nintendo. But where is this fabled larger NX install base coming from?
People who thought the Wii U's library wasn't good enough to fork over the cash for a new console are probably not going to rush out and grab an NX for the same games.

Nintendo is going to need some NX system sellers first before these ports mean anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom