• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 4, 5, 6 – Announce Trailer (PS4/Xbox One)

Capcom needs to ditch Resident Evil as we know it and completely reboot the franchise.

I find it so weird that they have decided to release it 6,5,4 as well.

Glad that NA is getting a physical releases.

Skittles

What if capcom were waiting for that one gaffer to finish his work on RE4HD and then just steals it all? :p
I'm half serious.

icespide

Banned
LOL. Buy RE4 for the millionth time this Fall!

I swear that game will literally be ported to every console ever, it just refuses to miss a single generation.

Next thing we'll see is RE4 on mobile lmao.

uh

re1_1247678959_640w_1248728608.jpg

screen480x480.jpeg

Well, this is a great surprise, hopefully they're all 60fps/1080p.

I'm probably gonna get them all at some point. Resident Evil 5 is awesome in coop.

wiibomb

awww I was totally expecting a physical release of the 3... bummer for me.

nice for anyone who wants to play one of them

Glad to see each is $19.99 over the $29.99 I was thinking Capcom was going to charge for each separately. Definitely in for these now.

This actually might be the first RE4 port I don't buy, considering I already have it on PC. The only way they could pull me back in would be some insane extra content, and I kinda don't expect them to do that considering it's just a re-release.
Yeah I'm thinking the same. I have beaten it on every platform so far, not counting the phone version. Unless this offers something beyond the http://RE4HD.com mod on pc (which is nearly done) then I see no reason to buy another console version. RE4HD on for the steam version looks like the definitive traditional controlling version of the game.

They've done more to polish up the game than Capcom ever will. Unless Capcom is working with them... which they totally should. But they wont.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
RE4 deserves to live forever. The other two not so much.

Toa TAK

Banned
LOL. Buy RE4 for the millionth time this Fall!

I swear that game will literally be ported to every console ever, it just refuses to miss a single generation.

Next thing we'll see is RE4 on mobile lmao.
As it should, damn it!

RE4 is one of the greats. I want the next two generations to be able to look back on it like gaming's 1931 Frankenstein.

Nibel

You could have worded the thread title better OP, you kinda ruined the surprise and therefore my day by clicking this thread.
e5YuU.gif

KDC720

Capcom should totally make the XBLA version of Code Veronica BC. Then I can have most of the mainlines on one console.

Jawmuncher

Hopefully they give more information on the physical releases. The capcom-unity post makes it sound like each with be sold at retail individually.

Just read the blog post. $19.99 for each is actually not a bad price point. Amounts to almost $60 for all 3 which is what I was expecting.

OK I'm in.

Still don't get the weird release ordering.

Top Bottom