• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RiME - Its almost here! Lets discuss the game!

RPGCrazied

gamerecordrime_logovi4Y2_display.png

Can't wait for this game. And I read its like 10 hours long, plus only $30! It looks beautiful and can't wait to play it.

Share your thoughts on the game.

REVIEWS
--------------
The Digital Fix
10.0 / 10.0

PlayStation Universe
9.5 / 10.0

CGMagazine
9.5 / 10.0

Hobby Consolas
91 / 100

IBTimes UK
90 / 100

Xbox Achievements
90%

GameGrin
9.0 / 10.0

Attack of the Fanboy
90 / 100

DualShockers
9.0 / 10.0

IGN Spain
9 / 10

GamesRadar+
90 / 100

Press Start
9 / 10

Areajugones
9.0 / 10.0

Wccftech
9.0 / 10.0

COGconnected
89 / 100

Guardian
80 / 100

TheSixthAxis
8 / 10

Push Square
8 / 10

GameSpew
8 / 10

Destructoid
7.0 / 10.0

Digital Trends
70 / 100

Polygon
6.5 / 10.0

PC Gamer
62 / 100

GameSpot
6 / 10

USgamer
60 / 100

kadotsu

Banned
I'll wait with my excitement until I have a vague idea about the scope of this game. Finishing BotW has left me with the thirst for another grand adventure. If RiME is a nice and short game with clever puzzles I will get it eventually but right now I'm in the mood for another grand scale adventure.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Aren't those pics from the E3 reveal? Hasn't the game changed drastically since then?

Gbraga

Do we know how long it's supposed to be? I'm assuming 6~8 hours?

EDIT: Jesus Christ, how did I miss that? I'm blind, ignore me.

AEREC

Any word on Pro enhancements? I read that it will run 5-10 fps faster but that actually sounds terrible, since the amateur version is supposed to be a locked 30 fps.

Wasn't interested until Edge gave it a 9.

I hope the Switch port is solid. Been following this game since it was supposed to be a PS4 exclusive, it looks pretty amazing - reminds me of Ico and The Witness

basefree

I played a preview build of this a couple months back at Eurogamer Rezzed and loved it. It's very much inspired by team ico games, but plays more along the lines of something like Journey + puzzles. Can't wait.

Also very stoked, OP - but the OT will be going up in the next 24-48 hours :)

Folks, it's still got a pre-release discount of 10% on PSN (not sure about steam, other platforms)

How exactly does the game play? Haven't read the Edge article. I've been hype for this game since that PS4 announcement thinking we were getting and adventure that would rival wind waker. A week before release and I don't know what this game is.

RPGCrazied

How exactly does the game play? Haven't read the Edge article. I've been hype for this game since that PS4 announcement thinking we were getting and adventure that would rival wind waker. A week before release and I don't know what this game is.

Solving puzzles and exploring. No combat from what I gather.

Gbraga

Devs say this.

Yeah, sounds great. I tend to take more than the average, but it still won't be that long.

I'll probably play some other games I've been interested in like Little Nightmares before it, but being short is definitely a positive, especially since I'm currently playing Persona 5.

Hindl

Hopefully the game turns out well. Loved the look of it when I first saw it and spent years wondering where it went. Glad it's going multiplatform and looking forward to picking it up
Are you enjoying it? What version? How is performance?
They just said they can't talk about it. All of that is probably embargoed

GDGF

Soothsayer
If this is indicative to both versions, the Switch version will be fine

Uhh...

I think I like the Switch version better because of clarity.

As long as they keep a frame rate comparable to BOTW post patches that is.

Bought, and good on the publisher for getting rid of that Switch tax.

I was cautiously optimistic about this one up until that Edge review. Now I'm almost certain I'll snag it.

When is it coming out on the Switch again?

Excited for it, ordered it on Amazon for that prime discount since I couldn't find it in any Best Buy stores near me, I have no confidence it will arrive by Friday though cause Amazon has sucked for me lately.

wouwie

I've seen very little of the game other than 2 trailers, but this is one of the games i'm most looking forward to this year. I'm curious about the reviews on thursday but fingers crossed it will be good, in which case it will be a day one purchase on friday. I can't wait.

Top Bottom