• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League getting retail release

TalonJH

It's been a very interesting show with Jeremy Dunham there today. Between the retail release, sales numbers, a little bit about choosing to go the PS+ route and crossplay. They need to bring in devs more often.

I think I may buy a 2nd copy (this one on XB1) to support the dev.

Pinky

Banned
Good news! I'm more partial to physical media and I've heard nothing but good things about this game. Looks like I'll be diving in.

Kagoshima_Luke

Gold Member
Wow... I'm in for a double dip.

funny-gif-thumb-up-facebook-comment.gif

Rocket League was one of the best games of 2015, and 2015 had some really tough competition.

Coxy100

Banned
Will be getting this for XB1. Not a fan of digital - so looking forward to buying this at last.

The only digital game I've bought this gen was Ori - the only title worth me budging my beliefs for ;)

Free the indies from their digital prison! I'm happy so many PS4 games are getting physical releases, got Super Meat Boy's physical edition preordered too.

We were debating about picking this up for work (Games To Go, a mobile video game theatre - the systems are hooked up to multiple TVs in the interior and run off a generator or second car battery depending on the vehicle). We pretty much operate on physical copies only (it means the clients, usually kids, can just hand us the copy of the game and we can load them in our selection of systems). Now that Rocket League is getting a physical release, it's a no brainier.

Top Bottom