• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rockstar Games potentially hints at Red Dead sequel on Twitter [Up: New Image]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That'd be hilarious if Rockstar drops a trailer for a RDR DLC themed for GTA Online and then, at the very end of the trailer there's a "wait there's more" with the announcement of the new Red Dead.

I know it's not gonna happen but that would be really funny.

If it's a 'Remaster' announcement of RDR I'll be disappointed. As good as it was, I've played it already. Give me a fresh game made for this gen's hardware!

RoKKeR

Red Dead is already trending worldwide on Twitter.

One image.

The power of Rockstar.

I'm guessing 24 hours from them posting this is when we'll hear/see something.

Surely someone has access to photoshop and can sharpen the image so we can see what it's about?

Using my expert photoshop skills I have concluded that this image is in fact about the colour red.

WVTsJXk.png

kraspkibble

Permabanned.

One image.

The power of Rockstar.

it's crazy isn't it? it doesn't even say Red Dead on it. just the Rockstar logo. of course from the style you can guess it's Red Dead but wow. i can't help but get hyped.

Aurongel

Red Dead Revolution?
Red Dead Renengade?
Red Dead Rebellion?
Red Dead or Alive?
Red Dead Vice City?

So many potential titles...

entremet

One image.

The power of Rockstar.

That and know how to generate hype. They would not do this for some dumb DLC or even a simple remaster. They will lose credibility if they do and they know this. The Boy who cried Wolf basically.

They're not going to mismanage their brands like this. Again, they're not SE or Konami, who butchered hype announcements in the past.

But this is following the same template as their other big tentpole franchise--GTA--in terms of generating early hype via vague teasers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom