• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rockstar Games potentially hints at Red Dead sequel on Twitter [Up: New Image]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItIsOkBro

I know I've seen that colour scheme before...
rockstar_table_tennis_box.gif

Oh yeah, that must be it.

jDeH_j.gif

chaislip3

lol December, this year? we'll be lucky if it's December 2017. It was almost 2 years between the GTA V teaser an release on ps3/360.

Didn't they mention they wanted a quick turnaround from reveal to release, like Bethesda did with Fallout 4?

I could potentially see a May 2017 release, but if that were the case I'd expect a delay that pushes it back to early fall.

Heartfyre

I guess we're definitely getting news this week.

Rockstar love Thursdays. They very frequently post their videos and trailers on Thursdays, late afternoon BST. That's when I'm expecting it.

Sure, they may as well throw up a countdown up for good measure in the meantime.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Didn't they mention they wanted a quick turnaround from reveal to release, like Bethesda did with Fallout 4?

I could potentially see a May 2017 release, but if that were the case I'd expect a delay that pushes it back to early fall.

don't recall them ever saying that. maybe i missed it though. wouldn't mind if they did of course but i ain't getting my hopes up for it.

entremet

I guess we're definitely getting news this week.

Rockstar love Thursdays. They very frequently post their videos and trailers on Thursdays, late afternoon BST. That's when I'm expecting it.

Sure, they may as well throw up a countdown up for good measure in the meantime.

Get people excited for 3 days and then hyped through the weekend. Make sense.

Releasing stuff on Monday/Tuesday would kill productivity for many lol.

Revan

I think I'd loose my shit if it was a Red Dead Remaster announcement available at Christmas this year kind of announcement.

It's fucking happening!

Can't contain hype!

Linconan

Fuck it..

*pushes chips*

I'm going all in.

Red Dead Redemption Remake November 2016
Red Dead Redemption 2 November 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom