• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[RUMOR] Destiny 2. No co-op campaign. Missions can only be re-played as a fireteam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ch4fx_

Preorder legitimately canceled. Not even joking. This is the only reason I was buying the game.

(saw your edit sir, cheers)

EDIT - top of the page pitchfork HYPE.

pitchfork-pic.jpg

Eric WK

http://i.imgur.com/Sx6T33D.png ?

After you read this go read the rest of the guide. And then learn to read. They literally took one part and extrapolated everything from it.

This is the type of random outrage/not even looking at all your information thinking that Nazis and flat earthers are birthed.

I'm looking at a direct quote from the guide that says campaign missions are single player.

I'm terribly sorry that two sections of the guide have conflicting information and the portion I'm referencing is not true.

Why would anyone even believe this? I mean c'mon, I know Bungie makes questionable decisions sometimes, but Destiny is literally all about socializing and playing with others, they emphathize this in every single vidoc. No way this would ever be true.

I'm looking at a direct quote from the guide that says campaign missions are single player.

I'm terribly sorry that two sections of the guide have conflicting information.

Yeah, I saw what you're looking at. It really is very conflicting, a poor choice of words.

At this point, though, I'll have a second helping of crow. I just wanted a fun co-op game with my friends after a stressful day.

UberLevi

Maybe you should consider your tone and approach if you want what you consider a more reasonable discussion.

When you highlight it like that, you're right dude. I'm not looking to make an ass of myself, which I have done here in spades so I'll eat the crow and make nice where I can.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Yeah, I figured this. Just like the 1st game you have to do a few thing to get to the tower to open up co op. Even taken king had a few sub class missions that had to be soloed. Thanks for worrying me Gaf!

BajiBoxer

Banned
I learned that people seem to be offended at other players liked going through D1 alone. :p

Now we could all laugh at this false alarm, but I'm sure there will be some insults and other fun stuff in the following pages, haha.

You've got that wrong. People were mad at those who were happy about something we enjoyed maybe being stripped out of a game when they weren't affected in the least.

Kremzeek

It's a huge deal. My friends and I were planning on going through the campaign on Tuesday with all 3 characters.

Now we have to do it solo in what is supposed to be a co-op game.

False alarm if the co-op opens once you do the first few missions or whatever, but if it's the entire thing then it's a dealbreaker for my friends and I.

Yeah my 2 other Destiny friends don't really like shooters, but the co-op gameplay is fun and so they are willing to play it together with me.
Having to do the entire story solo is going to be a no-go.

broony

Get off your horse with this.

IGN and the strategy guide had HORRIBLE messaging.

'destiny hate lol gaf wait the ot is like on its millionth ot oh no my narrative'

I have no idea what you are trying to say. But I promise to get off my horse.

'destiny hate lol gaf wait the ot is like on its millionth ot oh no my narrative'

oh yeah

expecting people to wait for clarification is apparently asking too much

People are a weird bunch. Acting like people here just pulled this out their asses lol.

oh yeah

My man...when does the INTERNET wait for clarification?
Its not GAF, Its PEOPLE.

Quonny

oh yeah

Almost every post is has the whole 'if true' moniker attached to it and speaking in hypotheticals.

You react to the news and rumors you hear. Then you react to the clarifications. And so on. It's not blind Destiny GAF hate to go 'wow this sucks if true'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom