• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[RUMOR] Destiny 2. No co-op campaign. Missions can only be re-played as a fireteam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

broony

People are a weird bunch. Acting like people here just pulled this out their asses lol.

My man...when does the INTERNET wait for clarification?
Its not GAF, Its PEOPLE.

People saw an opportunity that shit on something for the millionth time, before anything was clarified, as they usually do.

broony

Almost every post is has the whole 'if true' moniker attached to it and speaking in hypotheticals.

You react to the news and rumors you hear. Then you react to the clarifications. And so on. It's not blind Destiny GAF hate to go 'wow this sucks if true'.

Plenty of "not joking guys, cancelling this right now" posts.

Gragen

That first tweet cracked me up when I read "That's absurd." Looking back at the last hour of reading this thread puts it in perspective.

N7.Angel

eating-crow.jpg

I eat my crow with "honor and pride"... Can't say the same for the people who would have defend this shit because fanboyism or Brand loyalty.

Valkyria

Banned
I doubt it. Maybe there is a mode for fireteams ala extra challenge, but I'm sure that you can joing people on story missions. Maybe not the one in the beta because of being the opening, but I'm pretty sure almost any other.
So I was 100% on spot. Cheers.

Plenty of "not joking guys, cancelling this right now" posts.

There are thousands of members here. Those posts are the minority. Don't waste your energy focusing on such nonsense.

Most people were saying "that would fucking suck." Which resulted in a tweet confirming there is nothing to worry about.

All is well. The Galaxy is at peace.

dyergram

The best thing about this thread is that people won't read it and still just come here to shit on d2. Like you know every other destiny thread!

Jonboy

That first tweet cracked me up when I read "That's absurd." Looking back at the last hour of reading this thread puts it in perspective.
Lol. Destiny threads tend to bring the panic more than any other.

Can't wait for Wednesday.

Quonny

Ok, so long as you've calmed down now. Have a lovely Sunday.

When was I not calm? I'm not one of the ones that cancelled, or swore off the company, or called them shit, or anything.

I don't even buy games, and have had Destiny 2 in my rental queue for months.

CLBridges

Glad that was cleared up. Seemed to bizarre in the first place. So hype for this, told my boss I'm only working 50 hours this week not 60, gonna enjoy Wednesday release day ☺

ACR0019

I eat my crow with "honor and pride"... Can't say the same for the people who would have defend this shit because fanboyism or Brand loyalty.

Again, are you being passive-aggressive about me being a fanboy (I'm the opposite of that) or someone being brand loyal (definitely not that either)? What is up with the passive-aggressive tone?

I wasn't going to jump the gun before real confirmation. Pre-order still in place, can't wait for the PC version. Can you imagine, though?

Deku Tree

Ok this one is weird and possibly not thread worthy, but we now have two weirdly worded sources that point to this very disappointing possibility.

This IGN video where that say right at the beginning that the campaign was designed for solo players although it can be replayed as a fireteam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhREZNJWZqc

Second source it the leaked guide and this -spoilerfree- line:

Thoughts?

Luke?
Glam put that image in your OP please!

Naw, I'm a grown up.

So you dont react to anything unless its a hundred percent proven? Man get outta here lol.

But thats whats up. Glad Co-op aint leaving. Wouldve taken me too long to power through to play with friends after. And we were skipping that campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom