• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: PCGamaer: Ni No Kuni 2 dev teases the original game on PC

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I vividly recall he made that exact comment at E3.

Exentryk

LOVE the original game and I'll definitely buy it if it has 4K 60fps features. Just running around the gorgeous world and building my OP team of monsters is going to be fun even the second time around.

c1d

Releasing a PS4/PC version of the first would make a crazy amount of sense 1-2 mths before 2 comes out

Joey Ravn

Banned
Do it. Do. It.

Even if it's not a game that can maintain its quality all throughout the story, I want to be able to experience it on PC.

Releasing a PS4/PC version of the first would make a crazy amount of sense 1-2 mths before 2 comes out

Do it. That art style deserves to be on PC/PS4.

The quote was about the PC version of the game, but somehow it's now about a PS4 port as well. Mmmmhhh...

JP

I loved the original game even though I didn't get around to completing it, I already have the second game pre-ordered. Very happy for PC gamers but it would be nice to also see a PS4 announcement at PSX this year.

They would need to fix the party AI, it's absolutely unplayable combat

Agreed, the AI is fucking garbage. They just waste mana then die, rinse and repeat if you raise them.

The game doesn't really have much going for it outside of art tbh. I was so bored by the "quests" of picking an emotion for some person.

Top Bottom