• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saints Row IV + Gat Out of Hell now on GOG + Deep Silver sale!

71e3dd1444a42bad0a6c9eae5fd58808b985b674936ea0b415660c64d0d2ed25.jpg

Another amazing GOG sale with new games to boot. Saints Row IV and its expansion, Gat Out of Hell are now on GOG! 'Twas only a matter of time since SR2 + 3 are on GOG.
Saints Row 2 is also FREE for a limited time.

Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition and Gat out of Hell, two ridiculous open-world playgrounds of unrestrained action, are now available DRM-free on GOG.com with a 75% discount.

When the aliens invade, the fearless and slightly unhinged president of the United States has no choice but to bend time and space, the fourth wall, and Overlord Zinyak's tyrannical ambitions in order to save us all. Superpowers, mindpowers, weapons of mass attraction, and outfits that go waaaay over the top are the order of the day in this completely bonkers open world adventure that doesn't understand the meaning of "too much".

When you're done whacking aliens with weaponized genitalia, feel free to go wrestle the Prince of Darkness in the Gat out of Hell standalone expansion. Wield outrageous contraptions and soar across his demonic domain as you sin with a confident grin. If you want to make your wings even more fashionable and give your exploits some Shakespearean flair, you need the Devil's Workshop Pack.

The 75% discounts will last until April 27, 10AM UTC, as part of our Deep Silver Sale.

qtamir1

Neo Member
Great prices...
I personally already own the games but those who don't probably should get at least Saints Row 2 + The Third...

JB2448

Saints Row 2 is also free to get for the next two days. Add it to your account and you have it forever. It's in the OP's link.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
got SR2. not sure if i'll ever play it but hey it's free :) i did used to want to play it years ago but not sure if i should go back to it now.

got SR2. not sure if i'll ever play it but hey it's free :) i did used to want to play it years ago but not sure if i should go back to it now.

Be sure to download the mods that actually make it somewhat playable on PC.

I'm probably going to download SRIV later today.

Aangster

IIRC they can't locate SR 2's source code, it was lost and finding it has been made all the more difficult due to THQ's demise. Certainly helps explain why they've been working on SR 3 + IV SDKs in their spacetime.

MrFortyFive

Despite the 30 FPS lock on SR2, I really enjoyed playing though it again when it came out on GOG. I had forgotten how much better the city was to explore than in 3, 4, or Gat out of Hell.

That being said, I might give the sequels another run through since they're on Connect.

Tizoc

IIRC they can't locate SR 2's source code, it was lost and finding it has been made all the more difficult due to THQ's demise. Certainly helps explain why they've been working on SR 3 + IV SDKs in their spacetime.

Well a Saint's Row 2 remake is the one way to go.

Just nabbed 2 and for 3.75 i think ill grab 3 as i loved it.
wanted to love 4 but god i hate how its permanently night time....
Hows the PC version of 3?

Sulik2

The real crackdown 3. Played great on PC, what's with these bad port claims?

Edit: Ahh people meant SR 2 not 4 for the bad port.

Just nabbed 2 and for 3.75 i think ill grab 3 as i loved it.
wanted to love 4 but god i hate how its permanently night time....
Hows the PC version of 3?

I think you could unlock different times of day/skyboxes on SR4 after beating it, so presumably there'd be a mod to enable that option from the start?

huh really?
i mean cool i guess...but fuckin why? lol
Ill look into it.

for thematic reasons, mainly. I wasn't a fan of it either, honestly.

There is a mod (one of the first, actually) to make the feature available from the start. There's also a mod that puts in a proper day/night cycle, but it's only on Steam workshop.

PaulLFC

If you have the Steam games, grab them DRM-free here!
https://www.gog.com/connect
Nice, thanks for this.

Strangely it's not detecting that I own Gat Out of Hell even though it's in my Steam library. It detected SR4 with no problems.

Edit: Think I figured out the issue. From my receipt it seems I got Gat Out of Hell as part of a bundle - this presumably has a different ID to the game itself and is probably why GOG isn't detecting it.

for thematic reasons, mainly. I wasn't a fan of it either, honestly.

There is a mod (one of the first, actually) to make the feature available from the start. There's also a mod that puts in a proper day/night cycle, but it's only on Steam workshop.

Is sriv supported by NMM or any MM, or is this a file edit?
If this is easy to install then Im down for trying sriv for the first time

Top Bottom