• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCE Japan/Asia press conference to be held on 9/9 [JP launch date will be announced]

Oh no...I really hope it's going to be on Ustream as well. With as many people that'll be watching those without accounts are going to get the boot quick.

ps blog is going to put up a stream as well with english sub. i doubt they would consider niconico for it.

EDIT: read it wrong lol. i'm sure they'll be more streams for it other than that.

dmr87

Do we have a countdown?

edit - correct?

t1378706400z4.png

Takao

Banned
Freedom Wars It's sub native resolution so it has a chance to be externally developed. Also since Puppeteer and Knack were in development I assume that they didn't have much people to spare.

SCE Japan Studio employs a few hundred people, and Puppeteer was a side project made by a smaller team.

mrjohill

Freedom Wars It's sub native resolution so it has a chance to be externally developed. Also since Puppeteer and Knack were in development I assume that they didn't have much people to spare.

Just wondering when they said that freedom wars was sub native resolution?

Ah, I see. Monday will be good. Sony announcements in the morning, Apple announcements in the afternoon.

Wow, I totally forgot about the Apple stuff.

But anyway, has anything been said if this is going to be more hardware or software? Considering I will be importing stuff this generation, I am actually really interested in some of the software coming, also I bet the PS4 gets a "Vita esque" launch, like mid December or something.

Iacobellis

Wow, I totally forgot about the Apple stuff.

But anyway, has anything been said if this is going to be more hardware or software? Considering I will be importing stuff this generation, I am actually really interested in some of the software coming, also I bet the PS4 gets a "Vita esque" launch, like mid December or something.

My guess is both. I'm hoping for a new Hot Shots, Katamari, and old-school Ridge Racer.

Iacobellis

Sorry for the double post, but...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=637822216250454&l=0aafb77676

PlayStation Asia
After E3 & gamescom, it's time to #TGS2013!

SCEJA will hold the press conference before the show, we can say: what you expected or unexpected news will also be announced. Fans who really want to get the first-hand update, please join us for live scream @2PM SGT tomorrow or stay tuned to live updates @PlayStation Asia, a pleasant surprise is waiting for you, Live-stream website: http://bit.ly/12BOMX5

Finalizer

Grimløck;80571793 said:
please no Gamescom cameraman. please no Gamescom cameraman. please no Gamescom cameraman. please no Gamescom cameraman. please no Gamescom cameraman.

YOU CANNOT STOP IT

sony%20gamescom%202013.gif

Top Bottom