• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SDA's Awesome Games Done Quick 2013 - Speedrun Marathon for Charity

Haunted

Doesn't seem to be any this year, no.
QgJUL.gif

Roxas

Any reason they didnt use Ratchet HD?

Edit: Ah thats why, dude is morphing through walls, i guess they fixed that in the HD edition?

Orayn

Just a heads-up, you can watch this on Roku with the unofficial Justin.TV app, just search for "speeddemosarchivesda" and add that channel. That's what I'm doing right now to enjoy charity speedrun streams from the comfy couch dimension.

RedBoot

Just a heads-up, you can watch this on Roku with the unofficial Justin.TV app, just search for "speeddemosarchivesda" and add that channel. That's what I'm doing right now to enjoy charity speedrun streams from the comfy couch dimension.

Thanks for posting this, was trying to figure out how to get it on the TV. Using the Roku is much better than hooking a computer up to my TV.

hdmi out on ipad is good but it's not wide screen :( otherwise I would do that.

Man I forgot how awesome shadow complex is, not played it for quite a while now but this run is giving me that 'go play it' itch.

Orayn

Thanks for posting this, was trying to figure out how to get it on the TV. Using the Roku is much better than hooking a computer up to my TV.

Yeah, no problem. For anyone who hasn't gotten it working yet, you need to go here:

https://owner.roku.com/Add

...To log in, then type "JUSTIN.TV" to get the app. It didn't show up in the normal channel store for me.

I wish the twitch android app actually worked. =/ Watching this on my tablet is impossible.

how bad is it? the iOS app has improved but stuff messes up often.

Twitch added in the ability to watch it on the iOS browser a few weeks ago (but with no chat box) it might work on your tablet.

Top Bottom