• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Second ARMS Invitational Tournament April 29-30 in Japan [Streaming Now]

Kudo

I was going to wait until they reveal at least 1 more interesting fighter, but that's it, I'm pre-ordering this now.

Panic special seems like a bad idea unless you're actually planning on not using it (and activating it to bait a reaction from the opponent). It really telegraphs that you plan on swinging a lot, which gives the opponent a strong chance to react accordingly.

Dyle

The trampolines really make a match exciting when the players actually use them.

Even though we haven't seen any references to other Nintendo IPs I'm hoping that some part of the nose-picking minigames get a character or a weapon. Imagine a character who's a giant nose who's only vulnerable in the nostrils but takes way more damage per attack. Or this robot dude from Warioware Twisted that shoots index fingers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSac38UICVg

Speely

Banned
This will be a good match

Edit: How many supers will she squander?

Double edit: That Yellow/Black ARMS hoodie is GOAT.

I think it's pretty clear that spamming is pretty easily beaten by a good player just gotta move around it and use your shield a bit.

Top Bottom