• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Second ARMS Invitational Tournament April 29-30 in Japan [Streaming Now]

Dyle

There's a giant set of arms in the background of this stage. Who do they belong to? Is it a giant, or some random dude that has comically gigantic arms?

Fedora bringing it back

Roo

Grab, grab, grab, grab...
M0NzYEc.gif

Speely

Banned
Holy shit the Ninjara player is going in hard... as in "i don't respect the threat you purport to have." God damn.

Totakeke

Fedora girl's movements was predictable, what wasn't predictable was when her arms would be launched in time to cancel the throw.

Fedora girl's movements was predictable, what wasn't predictable was when her arms would be launched in time to cancel the throw.
Yeah that seemed to be the majority of difficulty that Xeno was going through in that match, that and chakram arm being easier to deflect than other arms. I wish Tsuru would mix in some double jumps or something at least, but she did seem to make good use of the side bumpers to remain evasive.

Speely

Banned
Yeah, but the spiraled stripes of the red and blue tho.

Also really fun tournament! Hope another one is soon, I kinda missed some of it when I was playing Vesperia.

You should catch the inevitable YT highlights. It was really good all the way through.

Cerium

Yeah it's by EPD1, the Mario Kart team.

Now ask yourself are they more or less cool than EPD2, the Animal Crossing and Splatoon team?

Top Bottom