• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Second ARMS Invitational Tournament April 29-30 in Japan [Streaming Now]

Jintor

that was hype

I think there was a lot of times when mechanica was wide open after blasting out double cluster punches, but not sure yet of the defence options when both arms are out

Totakeke

Minmin player had it most of the game but was too careless and got hit by specials. Good to see someone finally just blocking the specials though, at least at first. No need to be fancy.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
That match was awesome. Were they pros or randos from the tournament?

That Revolver arm is really deadly when the opponent is in the corner, it's basically getting hit by a clusters of punches with little space to move around. Also the fear of getting grabbed if you did block them.

Jintor

this is something so obvious i never really thought about it but the look of the physics on the springs as they extend out and move around is really dope.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Damn, who took the Joycon away from 1st round Spring Man. Way better.

EDIT: 3rd looked like the 1st a bit lol.

Totakeke

Ribbon girl was the one really spamming though. Dude playing spring man didn't bother to do normal punches for some reason

Cerium

this is something so obvious i never really thought about it but the look of the physics on the springs as they extend out and move around is really dope.
Well the devs are known for their attention to detail.

Oh, the kid is back.

JustenP88

Starting to see repeats so I assume we're close to the championship.

Go DNA Kid!

Top Bottom