• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SEGA releases Bayonetta (8-bit) on Steam

Mister Wolf

Gold Member
Bayonetta 1 and Vanquish double pack please.

Bayonetta 2 had a worse story and the only stand out things was the better Star Fox mission and the more varied Bloody Tower equivalent. The story was hugely shit and skippable compared to Bayo 1's actual character building and emotional highs, and the huge AoE witch weave attacks you got were lame. Oh and all the "flying" bosses in Bayo 2 were total shit. Big letdown game tbh (Saito is the special sauce).

True story Bayonetta 1 was a much better game than part 2 story and all.

Do we know for certain no one else wanted to publish it? Could be a case where Nintendo just had the most lucrative offer. As an example SFV was actually brought up with MS apparently, but they decided agaisnt it for their own KI.

I think JP from Platinum specifically stated that Bayonetta 2 would have not existed if Nintendo hadn't stepped in to fund it after SEGA had pretty much cancelled the project.

TP

Will I finally get a chance at playing a Bayo game that doesn't drop from 60fps?

Please Sega, don't let me down

PG also trolled people by having Bayonetta 2 at last TGS and it turned out to be just them playing the game without anything new. Don't get your hopes up.

Cels

it's really wishful thinking if you believe bayonetta 2 is coming to steam

1 looks like a lock right now though

Oh god I hope not. That would completely ruin all sense of immersion I'd actually have in the game, with how Bayonetta's hair powers work. I hope those dirty modders stick to the Elder Scrolls games.

You're making it sound like you'll be forced to download it if somebody makes one lol

Bayonetta 2 isn't happening, don't do this to yourselves. Bayonetta 1 would be amazing though, can't imagine what else this countdown could be.

That's when we will get the release date for the Bayonetta amiibo!

for real though when the hell is that coming out

That's when we will get the release date for the Bayonetta amiibo!

for real though when the hell is that coming out

I'm still kinda laughing at how Alm and Celica of all people are getting their amiibos released before Corrin is. Imagine going back a year ago and saying that would happen.

Exciting!!! I already have Bayo 1 on Wii U though, so I'm not sure if I should bite.

Whattttt??? This is a cruel troll if it doesn't lead to the release of Bayonetta 1 and 2 on Steam.
No, there is good reason if Bayo 2 never appears outside Nintendo consoles.

Geedorah

omfg, bayo on PC.

fry-futurama-foaming-mouth-want-foam-13581153622.gif

Minds will be blown if Platinum finally unlocks the framerate.

Gonna need a fan mod for that. I wonder if the Nier unlock could be re-purposed for the other Platinum games on Steam?

So... are they just gonna leave us hanging until the 11th? Would be weird to make us wait for a confirmation for nearly 2 weeks.

Top Bottom