• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Estival Versus announced for PS4/Vita

raven777

Yay, granny.
Lusj9sZ.jpg

yea~

l_54eb163a4c5bdo1p1a.jpg

l_54eb1639990a6b7p7s.jpg

Multiplayer details

Point Battle
Earn points by doing things such as landing certain hits and taking down enemies. The winner is defined in one of two ways. If the point threshold is predetermined, the first player to cross it wins. If it’s a timed match, the player with the most points at the end wins.

Panty Collection Battle
Gather the panties raining down on the stage. You can attack other players, and if they’re defeated, they’ll drop the panties they collected. If the collected panty threshold is predetermined, the first player to cross it wins. If it’s a timed match, the player with the most panties at the end wins.

Capture the Brag
One “Bra Flag,” several players. By defeating enemies, the number of bras attached to the flag will increase. One player will hold the flag, and as the number of bras attached to the flag increase, it will further strengthen the player in possession. The winner is determined either by getting a set number of panties or by whoever holds the flag at the end.

http://gematsu.com/2015/02/senran-kagura-estival-versus-multiplayer-modes-outlined

For those unaware, the PS4 allows ten players online while the Vita allows four.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
^ CC2's games and DBZ Burst limit surpassed this at the beginning of last gen, and Guilty Gear Xrd eventually followed too. But i don't think a vita title is a fair comparison

You mean Yuki onna.

I know, i just needed a reason to mention Rukia :p(since kubo seems to have fogotten....)

Glad we're getting more PS4 ports.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Speaking of the DoA5 costumes, Honoka confirmed to get Hibari's outfit.

The other characters who'll get costumes are Ayane, Nyotengu, Phase 4, Kokoro, Hitomi, Leifang, Momiji, Tina, Helena, Mila, Christie, Lisa, and Rachel. Comes out on the 24th for Japan, so perhaps around the same time for the US?

Edit: Helena confirmed to have Haruka's outfit:
CAW_f8sUUAA4pJF.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Daidouji got a buff...literally.

At least this time, they're free, even if for a limited time. I was kind of hoping they'd actually be unlockables again or at the very least, if you got them for SV or Bon Appetite, they'd transfer over, like how buying them on Vita lets you use them for both SV & BA.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh cool, free dlc is nice. Will encourage me to log into my japanese account.
According to Gematsu, they're suppose to be included via a patch/update, so it's not technically DLC & it should automatically install when it's released & you start the game up. Makes me hopeful that when the US gets this, the patch will already be included on the disc/cartridge.

According to Gematsu, they're suppose to be included via a patch/update, so it's not technically DLC & it should automatically install when it's released & you start the game up. Makes me hopeful that when the US gets this, the patch will already be included on the disc/cartridge.

Ahhh nice. I still need to create a JPN account but it will be nice to not have to try to navigate the store to find them lol

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yeah, noticed Akiba's Trip was confirmed for PC in Dec. Guess they could have a release date ready, but not sure why they'd tease it when it's already happening, especially with Ys which isn't confirmed (as far as I know).

That, or Ys Ark of Napishtim or Akiba's Trip 2. No idea though, looking forward to seeing what it is.
Technically, Akiba's Trip 2 is what we got. Xseed just renamed it "Undead & Undressed" to avoid confusion since the original wasn't localized.

Yeah, noticed Akiba's Trip was confirmed for PC in Dec. Guess they could have a release date ready, but not sure why they'd tease it when it's already happening, especially with Ys which isn't confirmed (as far as I know).

Technically, Akiba's Trip 2 is what we got. Xseed just renamed it "Undead & Undressed" to avoid confusion since the original wasn't localized.

Oh, sorry. Meant to say on the PC and such for that comment.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Ah, okay. But yeah, it was already confirmed for PC back in Dec. so I don't know why they'd tease it along with (what I think is) a new localization announcement.

Also, thread was made about said tease.

Edit: Whoops, by "confirmed", it actually meant "found in SteamDB", so I guess it isn't officially confirmed yet. Guess it could be Akiba's Trip for PC.

Top Bottom