• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura related news coming soon?

Tenki

Maybe they're wrapping the sushi in happy boobs.

YwFG5ad.jpg

What is it with the Vita and these devs putting their low effort spin offs on it. Just don't put anything on it if you can't justify making a full fledged game on it.

Very disapointed by this vita news.

i had hoped that they would continue the shinobu versus storyline because the game was trully magnificent.

i don't even know what to think about this cooking game.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
What is it with the Vita and these devs putting their low effort spin offs on it. Just don't put anything on it if you can't justify making a full fledged game on it.

People in this thread like SV and an ungenerous person could label that game a low effort spin off.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hey cool, sequel coming later this year.

.....now let's bug Xseed to bring it over!!

As for the “hyper big-breasted cooking-rhythm game” (kid you not, that's the ACTUAL genre they listed), I'll wait & see. I'm sure this is one of those smaller games to help pass the time for waiting for the other main games.

& there's mention of "EV" for a Sony console, which sounds related to SV.

Edit: Here's more info from Gematsu:

The first game is Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson for 3DS. Developed by Tamsoft and due out August 7 in Japan for 6,998 yen, it is a side-scrolling action game with 3D field boss battles. An existing male character will be playable.

The second project is Dekamori Senran Kagura, a “hyper big breasts cooking rhythm game” for PS Vita where losing means stripping down. Developed by Meteorise and due out March 20 in Japan, the full game will feature 22 songs. The Hanzo Academy and Homura Crimson Squad character set will be available or 2,400 yen. And on April 24, the Death Cram School and Hebijo Clandestine Girls’ Academy character set for 2,500 yen. The full set, featuring both sides, will cost 4,083 yen and be available on day one.

And the third game is Senran Kagura: Eestival Versus, a yet to be detailed title for an unannounced Sony platform. Information on this project is still secret, but it appears to be part of the Shinovi Versus genealogy.

According to Silicorena, Burst save data will allow players to play as Murasame, aka crappy onii-sama.

I will gladly use Ikaruga to beat him to a pulp !

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
According to Silicorena, Burst save data will allow players to play as Murasame, aka crappy onii-sama.

I will gladly use Ikaruga to beat him to a pulp !
Woah, rather cool bonus. I wonder if the other male will be either Hanzo, Asuka's grandfather, or Kiriya-sensei.

Wonder if they're tied to any school group like the rest of the characters.

ohlawd

out of all the male chararcters they can decide to use, one of them is Ika-chan's onii-sama?

the 2nd male better be good.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So the Vita game isn't getting brought to the US?
SV or that rhythm cooking game? Xseed teased SV with a silhouette of one of the characters in a holiday picture.

& Siliconera has a bit more info:

It turns out producer Kenichiro Takaki is a man of his word. Speaking with Siliconera way back in 2011, Takaki shared that he intended to add co-op gameplay to Senran Kagura 2, and he’s done just that. Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson will have both co-op and tag-team multiplayer modes.

Marvelous haven’t revealed if the co-op mode will allow two players to play together over the Internet or not, but local co-op is confirmed for the game. Meanwhile, The tag-team mode is called “Pair Battle,” where you’ll get to fight using two paired-up characters. They can also do special combination attacks.

Two new characters in Senran Kagura 2 are named Kagura and Naraku. Additionally, Murasame, the older brother of Ikaruga will also be available for players using save data from Senran Kagura Burst, but he’ll also be available as DLC at a later date. An earlier report stated that there would be two male characters, but as of now, we only know of one.

A limited edition pack of Senran Kagura 2, called “Nyuu Nyuu DX Pack,” will also be available at launch. It will include five mini-figures of girls from the Homura Crimson Squad and a drama CD. First-print copies will include the game’s entire original soundtrack.

Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson is slated for release on August 7, 2014 for Nintendo 3DS.

out of all the male chararcters they can decide to use, one of them is Ika-chan's onii-sama?

the 2nd male better be good.
Woah, rather cool bonus. I wonder if the other male will be either Hanzo, Asuka's grandfather, or Kiriya-sensei.

Wonder if they're tied to any school group like the rest of the characters.

Muramase will be a DLC for new players, so I don't think he is one of the two new male characters advertised ealier.

I'd love to play Kiriya too ! But both him and Hanzo are probably overpowered.
But maybe Kiriya and Rin had a secret child years before #sillyidea

I guess these two new characters will either be transfert students or young first-years. Asuka's turn to play the role of the big sister.

People in this thread like SV and an ungenerous person could label that game a low effort spin off.

I wasn't talking about SV, I was talking about the rhythm game. That and the Persona game are the ones I'm talking about.
look I just fucking hate rhythm games alright

Top Bottom