• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

seven years till wizard status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever takes that image and adds something for age 40 will become an internet legend if it's funny.

vVI5fSD.jpg

Too easy.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I had sex with a couple pros but I didnt cum either time so my essence is still pure despite a close call with herpes. I can still become a paladin, tho ultimate mastery is forever closed off. Never a true pure wizard.

mp1990

Banned
I had sex with a couple pros but I didnt cum either time so my essence is still pure despite a close call with herpes. I can still become a paladin, tho ultimate mastery is forever closed off. Never a true pure wizard.

can you explain why you didn't cum ? I'm just too curious.

rjinaz

What was the point then? I'm genuinely curious.

akira28

It won't change your life. You'll feel the same afterwards.

No you'll pretty much know that the meaning of life is sex and sexy time and things that lead to sex and cuddling. Or like how time literally stops when you meet someone and you know you're into each other and then you just go for it. Thousands of years of evolution leading up to this moment. Suddenly everything clicks and life will make sense. The first time your partner matches your rhythym to grinding hips and you both lose control, you will finally know what your ancestors where thinking when they made your mokey ass, reaching into the past for transcendental understanding. You will abandon your thousand dollar RC plane collection, you will begin collecting car parts instead. Or furniture, or tools and make your own furniture, or guns.

honestly? it will.

when you wait so long and start putting so much worth into it (the thread was made, the memes are out there, the movies the culture etc.) sex becomes this crazy experience with the highest of expectations

might as well pay and get it over with, you gotta move on at some point

Or you could just learn to not have your self worth depend on losing your virginity.

28 year old virgin here. Absolutely gutted.

Missed out on 'young love', as they say. And the best years of my life for sex. Now I am getting old and feeling like it's over for me. Well, it is.

I have little experience interacting with women my age, full stop - never mind getting to the point of having a relationship, whether that's a romantic one or friendship. It's completely fucked me up, because I've now started to suppress the side of me that wants affection and love. Whenever I see people in love in public (or anywhere else, for that matter), I feel utterly alienated.

It's a horrid secret. But then you do wonder if people know. After all, there must be something wrong if you've never been intimate with anybody at my age.

So how do you go on to have a happy life when you feel you have next to no chance of experiencing sex or a relationship? Especially when you really want those things? It's sent me spiralling into depression over the years as well.

Wizard status? Yeah, fuck that.

rjinaz

28 year old virgin here. Absolutely gutted.

Missed out on 'young love', as they say. And the best years of my life for sex. Now I am getting old and feeling like it's over for me.

I have little experience with women my age, full stop - never mind getting to the point of having a relationship, whether that's romantic or friendship. It's completely fucked me up, because I've suppressed the side of me that wants affection and love. Whenever I see people in love in public (or anywhere else, for that matter), I feel utterly alienated.

It's like a horrid secret. But then you do wonder if people know. After all, there must be something wrong if you've never been intimate with anybody at my age.

I've had sex with four women, three of which I met online. Go to an adult chat room, talk to a girl that lives close by ( it might take a few nights to come across) and convince her to hang out at your place. It's not impossible if you are motivated enough. Totally worth it as well.

rjinaz

Plenty do. It's not really a big deal.

Well, opinions I suppose. A person may decide it's not a big deal to them personally and that is perfectly fine. Live how you want to live of course. But it is a big deal to society at large and especially to those that want things like a family.

Astral

No you'll pretty much know that the meaning of life is sex and sexy time and things that lead to sex and cuddling. Or like how time literally stops when you meet someone and you know you're into each other and then you just go for it. Thousands of years of evolution leading up to this moment. Suddenly everything clicks and life will make sense. The first time your partner matches your rhythym to grinding hips and you both lose control, you will finally know what your ancestors where thinking when they made your mokey ass, reaching into the past for transcendental understanding. You will abandon your thousand dollar RC plane collection, you will begin collecting car parts instead. Or furniture, or tools and make your own furniture, or guns.

Lol. Well my first time was a one night stand, so I didn't quite care for it. It was good while at lasted and then it didn't matter. Actually, they've all been one night stands. That's kinda sad I guess.

8 years. I haven't really given it much thought though sex isn't what's important when I think about relationships. Internet says I should be ashamed though so I guess I will be, for the Internets sake.

terrisus

Paladin?

Bah, they typically have underpowered spells, but not enough strength to serve as a tank.
They're alright as another healer, but I always feel like I should've just filled the slot with another Fighter or something.

bidguy

Banned
Paladin?

Bah, they typically have underpowered spells, but not enough strength to serve as a tank.
They're alright as another healer, but I always feel like I should've just filled the slot with another Fighter or something.

you filled the slot either way mate

Drakeon

Feels like it might take forever, but I was in your shoes at 23 as well. I'm now married and have an awesome wife at 28.

Maybe if you guys spent more time socializing with people in the real world of the opposite sex and less time on videogame forums you'd get past this. Congrats on being virgins I guess; at least you'll get into heaven!

/shrug.

bidguy

Banned
op what i can suggest is hit the gym or start working out at home

its a huge ego booster and that might just be what you need

Azzurri

Maybe if you guys spent more time socializing with people in the real world of the opposite sex and less time on videogame forums you'd get past this. Congrats on being virgins I guess; at least you'll get into heaven!

/shrug.

It probably isn't even that, probably just social awkward.

I've had sex with four women, three of which I met online. Go to an adult chat room, talk to a girl that lives close by ( it might take a few nights to come across) and convince her to hang out at your place. It's not impossible if you are motivated enough. Totally worth it as well.

Not that simple. I am already on dating websites and get no interest. Women have so much choice. The 'meet up for fun' websites are scams.

If you're early 20's, make sure you work towards changing it now. Don't give it 100 % of your time, but certainly work towards it. If you leave it until much later on it gets really hard to break out of the situation, and it does in fact feel impossible. I never bothered with dating or women and just stayed in playing video games (or browsing the internet) through my early 20's - that's where I failed hard.

It was easy for me to fall into that pattern though, because I had no friends to hang out with, or invite me to parties or nights out. So I suppose I've just been really unlucky. I still can't believe I ended up a virgin at 28. I am not even a bad looking guy.

akira28

Lol. Well my first time was a one night stand, so I didn't quite care for it. It was good while at lasted and then it didn't matter. Actually, they've all been one night stands. That's kinda sad I guess.

Nah, who's counting? No one else knows the score but you, so the whole "who's having sex" thing is a nice little social-competetive mindfuck we modern males like to engage in. How is our self worth? Well what are we worth to the opposite sex?

Eventually we find someone we want to be around for reasons other than sex, but then sex is also awesome, and who has time to waste on 'kinda sadness' anyway?

Manu

I cannot comprehend this..

I turn 30 this year and I've had sex at least 1300 times.

You keep count?

Sex is not easy for some people. The more time passes, the more desperate you get, the more your desperation repels women. It's a vicious cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom