• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

She told me to spit in her mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resilient

i had a better idea.. i kick your wife in the back of the legs and fuck her bareback doggy style, just as i am about to nut i whip out nintendoggy 2 and using the dsi i record me covering her mouth and busting up her nostrils as she fingers my taint. bitch.

What

i had a better idea.. i kick your wife in the back of the legs and fuck her bareback doggy style, just as i am about to nut i whip out nintendoggy 2 and using the dsi i record me covering her mouth and busting up her nostrils as she fingers my taint. bitch.

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

Blast from the past. Wasn't expecting that.

That's a deep cut right there.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I understood that reference

Chuckie

that doesn't sound healthy or hygienic

It's not really different from kissing actually.

Lol. A classic.

Yonafunu

Bravo.

have you ever made a creamie in a girl who had a yeast infection? You just add some sugar, two eggs and some quinoa, and just stir that shit with one of her vibrators, and soon enough there will be a nice loaf of bread in her oven. good times!

Min0

have you ever made a creamie in a girl who had a yeast infection? You just add some sugar, two eggs and some quinoa, and just stir that shit with one of her vibrators, and soon enough there will be a nice loaf of bread in her oven. good times!

What the fuck

Replicant

It's just a lead-in for:

fVIhuVo.jpg

She says she's saving anal for marriage. How do I break that ass without being all Frodo about it?

Off Topic aka Made Up Sex Stories

you live in japan, of course you think stories of people actually touching each other are fake

Why can I never find girls like this. I'm lucky if I get past missionary.

You may want to look someplace other than the morgue if that's the case.

This thread is a mess.

I LOVE it. Moar!

Ravek

Banned
This thread...is outstanding. Shots fired? People disgusted? Blast from the past ban post? Japanese memes? Awkward suggestions?

This is either a Marvel thread or fetish thread. And its awe-inspiring.

Thread of the Day?

Thread of the Day.

Edit: sub'd before eventual lock

reddmyst

Does she like to be slapped while you choke her? All the whole while pounding her from behind?

If so, that's awesome.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
'she wanted me to spit in her mouth! she's so kinky and out there! i love it!'

meanwhile, the gays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom