• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skullgirls DLC Character vote | The Campaign united us, The Voting will destroy us

Mista Koo

Reminder:

TqYrOkZ.png

sharktank IK go

*Manly tears*

What? OK.

Votes are canceled, whoever were the least popular characters win.
Andy and Samson? Yes please!

Bayonettasbuddy

Neo Member
I reckon Beowulf or Isaac will win the first set of votes. Hoping for Isaac to win as he sounds like he'll be a really interesting character design wise.

Saprol

I'd be pretty happy with most of this top 8. Still need to pick though so... Eliza's blood mechanic looks cool and it'd be neat to have her together with Squigly for a musical theme. I'll roll for my second vote.

#TeamSingers
#RandomlyTeamMinette

Moonlight

Banned
Probably too early to make a prediction, but just for reference (as all this goes back to that chart I made a while back), here's who I expect to survive to the top 4 (in no particular order):

Annie
Eliza
Isaac
Beowulf

A shark-shaped upset might be possible, but I'm fairly confident this is how it'll look.

Azure J

540674_500339156700250_1565212531_n.png

See? Look at that, Eliza even has the best portrait of the remaining eight. Intrigue with a dash of style.

Vote for what matters most.

#TeamEliza

This message is co-endorsed by:

#TeamBloodyStars
#TeamAnnie

I'm still going to go with my Top 4 prediction. With no Venus.

Annie
Beowulf
Eliza
Stanley

See, how that one goes. Surprises everywhere!

Probably too early to make a prediction, but just for reference (as all this goes back to that chart I made a while back), here's who I expect to survive to the top 4 (in no particular order):

Annie
Eliza
Isaac
Beowulf

A shark-shaped upset might be possible, but I'm fairly confident this is how it'll look.

Personally, I think at least Annie, Beowulf, and Minette are a lock for next round. What will be interesting to see is if it'll be an equal battle of 2 guys vs 2 girls, or 1 vs 3 with Eliza and Stanley being the possible contenders for the 4th slot imo.

NEO0MJ

Gonna vote for Wulf but I'm having a hard time choosing my second character. I really like Issac and Eliza, but I also want to vote for Minnete to boost Beowulf chances of winning in the finale, considering she'll cause a bit of conflict among the fans if Annie make it, which seems likely. I'm seeing:

Beowulf
Annie
?????
?????

For the final.

You guys shouldn't sleep on Panzerfaust. He has been known since before the game even came out and he has made it this far. He has a solid chance even now and he could easily overtake most of the ladies in this round.
I still say Howling Stars is a better name :I
Everyone seems to be sticking with a fusion of actual names so...

Gonna vote for Wulf but I'm having a hard time choosing my second character. I really like Issac and Eliza, but I also want to vote for Minnete to boost Beowulf chances of winning in the finale, considering she'll cause a bit of conflict among the fans of little girls if both she and Annie make it, which seems likely.

Yes, but what if two guys make it? Hmm. It'll be split if someone like Isaac makes it in with Beowulf. :p

Zissou

Personally, I think at least Annie, Beowulf, and Minette are a lock for next round. What will be interesting to see is if it'll be an equal battle of 2 guys vs 2 girls, or 1 vs 3 with Eliza and Stanley being the possible contenders for the 4th slot imo.

If there is a gender imbalance in the final 4, whichever gender has a single representative will take it easy.

Dreavus

You guys shouldn't sleep on Panzerfaust. He has been known since before the game even came out and he has made it this far. He has a solid chance even now and he could easily overtake most of the ladies in this round.

I was actually thinking about this earlier. We don't have much info about the voting breakdown and there could be a character with a huge lead on everyone else (I think Ravidrath mentioned some of the characters NOT currently in the lead were very close in votes... that still says nothing about the actual leading character!). I wonder how much that will change when everyone has to go down to a single vote, though...

Still voting Panzerfaust on account of tankfists.

tumblr_mladfaKx5f1s5mfnno1_500.jpg

Man the stage looks just as good in action, it'll be nice seeing it on Thursday.

Yeah but come on, that's so unoriginal :U

Also, yeah, Panzerfaust shouldn't be slept on, but I still think this is as far as tank arm goes :/

Loona

But GAF thought Scythana was the shit and she got bopped.

Scythana is badass and awesome, that hasn't changed, but the competition's fierce.
With the winner of this voting decided, she'll have a bit more room to shine in the next - I think the character that's getting added to keep the numbers even won't necessarily do better than ol' Scy.

GraveHorizon

poop meter feature creep
xBJ5AFG.png

I was real hopeful when I saw that list, until I clicked See More and saw that motherfuc*ing Stanley was the 8th character. Goddamn it, Scythana was so good!

kirblar

xBJ5AFG.png

I was real hopeful when I saw that list, until I clicked See More and saw that motherfuc*ing Stanley was the 8th character. Goddamn it, Scythana was so good!
I have to believe the Scythana stuff is just massive trolling at this point.

That or her fanbase was just busy playing SF4 instead.

Looking thru my skullgirls folder and now I know why I was immediately drawn to Eliza.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/revergelabs/5575797098/in/set-72157626227204582

Dat whiteboard Wednesday!
I remember falling in love with that art when I first saw it. When Eliza was revealed last month I was all like "fuck yeah she looks awesome" and I couldn't shake the feeling that I had seen her before. Looking back, that whiteboard Wednesday pic was uploaded 2 years ago so somehwere along the way I kinda just forgot about it. Nice to know my tastes havent changed in 2 years though =)

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I don't like annie because her visual design is horrible as fuck and when you put it next to a lot of the other characters it looks really freaking off.

I like Minette, Aeon, Stanley, Eliza of the characters that are left visually.

Top Bottom