• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skullgirls DLC Character vote | The Campaign united us, The Voting will destroy us

TheOGB

Banned
In an ideal world a couple of über-rich people would have came and funded a sequel and the beat-em-up spinoff so we could have all these wonderful characters, but alas, here we are, and only two shall pass.

Eliza and Beowulf must win. I'll be just fine with--and enjoy playing--Annie, Panzerfaust, or even Minette. But Team BloodyChairs is #1, baby.

Do you love Cody? The character goes way past tribute/reference/parody and into "copycat" territory, imo.
There was nothing Cody about her that wasn't completely superficial. I wonder if people would've gotten that concept from her at all if she didn't wear prison stripes, and I kinda wish she didn't because of that.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Dammit, as if I'm still a little torn on my decision of Panzerfaust vs Stanley, now I really wish I picked Stanley lol

Just remember that feeling when he makes it through, surpassing Galactic Rainbow Brite & Friends ;)

MY VOTE'S NOT CHANGING DON'T TRY TO TEMPT ME

tumblr_mlbbq8jelv1qhhv13o1_500.png

Haha, I love how Sharkly here looks very plain about getting "ORA ORA ORA!"'d out of existance. "Science shall always find a way...:

*SharkGorillaHighFive*

Holy. Okay, Team Anley (Stannie?), I'll give you that, this JoJo's mashup is good stuff.

Team Shark Tank, Team Stannie.. These are all good, as long as they help the thinking mans's aquatic terror!

UNLEASH THE WHALE ROCKETS!!

tumblr_mlbirem0jq1r51s2ko1_400.gif

The first Skulls character to find himself on the Atari 5200!

I wonder if Minette makes it as a playable character, if any of her customers might be characters who didn't make it in. Adam buying ice cream for Umbrella seems like an obvious possibility. Like how Double has that one super with Andy, Ms Victoria, Umbrella, Squiggly and B. Dahlia in it. Would be neat.

I do love the fact that characters like Minette, Aeon, and dearly departed Molly, could all very easily have moves that reference these fanvotes. Though I expect that Minette's customers will include more regular people, and the biker from Chun Li's SFII stage, most likely.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Do you really only hate their shoes? That's amazing.

This implies that I am willing to call the abominations that Beowulf is sporting from heel to toe "shoes."

Those crimes against practicality do not deserve such august nomenclature by any stretch of the imagination.

DaRabidDuckie

I told RavidRath that if Beowulf ends up in the roster, that I'd voice him for free.

If you know anything about me, you'd know why this is an awesome idea.

Jintor

Damnit... wish I didn't have another 1400 words of this fucking assignment to get through. I'd draw me some GAR as shit Annie art.

Fivefold

Banned
If that dumb shark wins I'm gonna go to this super expensive chinese place and have authentic shark fin soup just because.

Please don't vote for random ass wacky animal characters please. Have some decency and think of the douj potential.

I love how you can read Peacock in different ways due to how her vision is structured. She's all *winky wink*, but her real look is in the eyes placed on her arm. It's just laid back like "yeah, I smoke and I'm not even old enough for middle school yet".

Bonus fanart: Annie getting ready to whoop her Mom's ass.

T4yoIf3_zps11b2d0df.jpg

This will either be a disaster or the greatest thing ever. I'm leaning towards the latter. ;)

Shimapan wolf pelt?

ZTS

Banned
I'm sorry but Annie, Minette, and Aeon need to not be in this game. I'm sorry but this game has waaaaayyy too many female anime cliche in it. Vote Stanley, Issac, Panzer, and Eliza all you want but for the love of god please don't put those trash generic anime garbage in this game.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I want minette in the game because her play style sounds fun as fuck. I could care less about people bitching about the lack of dick or omg animu crap

ZTS

Banned
perfect example of a dudebro

#TeamAnnie
#TeamMinette
#TeamFuckYou

Looks like you're #TeamWeebo

I'm sorry I like original cool characters with unique gameplay concepts. You just want the same recycled garbage in a different game. Take the cutesie Moe anime crap else where.

Cyrano

I want minette in the game because her play style sounds fun as fuck. I could care less about people bitching about the lack of dick or omg animu crap
How dare you deny her cute as a button status. =D

But also yeah, I'm voting for her because I love the idea of a confidence character. Plus, again, her taunts write themselves. "You just got served!"

Stark

Banned
Looks like you're #TeamWeebo

I'm sorry I like original cool characters with unique gameplay concepts. You just want the same recycled garbage in a different game. Take the cutesie Moe anime crap else where.

Someone's mad.

Top Bottom