• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I just went on my girlfriends ipad....

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheeplash

Post this on Misc pls OP.

Don't be a beta and just tell confront your GF about it, then send a dick pic to Chad saying ''the tour is over boyo''

Zakalwe

Banned
Oh yeah I want to make it clear that I wasn't snooping. I use her ipad infront of her all time. There's only one ipad in the house and it's often quicker than firing up the laptop.

As I said there's been no change at all, and we've been getting on fine. In the past I've had reasons to believe things have been going on (in previous relationships I mean)

I'm actually sitting here typing this on the laptop with the ipad next to me, and just looking at the pictures and I'm fucking getting more and more pissed off. But I know if I call I'll shout and she'll hang up which will piss me off more. She'll then likely keep diverting me when I keep calling back

What are the details of the conversation?

Is it clear they're physically fucking around, or could it just be virtual flirting.

Both are equally relationship ending actions, don't get me wrong. I'm just curious.

I know some people wouldn't see the harm in the latter, which to me is absurd.

Edit: seen your update regarding this. Fuck this relationship man, you deserve better. Not sure the best way for you to handle it, but I wouldn't concern yourself with her well being. Do what's best for you, if that means leaving her in the shit she brought it on herself.

Hope you get through this with as little damage as possible.

giga

If you can leave without a trace, that's absolutely your best option. Go complete ghost mode. Don't answer her texts or calls. Act like she doesn't exist. It'll save you stress and will eat her alive.

Edit: You're on the lease? Well damn. Talk to your property manager and they should be able to get one of you out of it given the situation.

Bold One

make the dickpic the ipads wallpaper and see what happens

2zdQXTo.gif

She fucked up, and ending the relationship is a fair response to that.

Don't do any of the petty, childish things people are suggesting though.

Talk to her when she gets home, tell her what happened, what you saw, and that you're ending the relationship.

She failed to be a mature adult, but that doesn't mean you have to as well.

If you're gonna leave, combine the advice here and leave the iPad somewhere easily found with a note saying "Bye" and then the dick pic as the lock screen.

It's a flat that we rent, we're both on the lease agreement. If I leave I'll go back to my parents. She can't afford the payments herself though (but maybe fucking dick man will move in)

The thinking behind that is so she comes back to an empty place, contacts me confused and I tell her I've seen her WhatsApp and to just leave me alone.

With regards to the conversation, I'm sure some of you can use your imagination.

The dick picture isn't random, there's a build up to it, and she even compliments it in a sexual way (again use your imagination)
You should kick her out then tbh if you can't get out of the lease agreement. Sure sounds like its over.

OCD Guy

But wait, there is no Whatsapp app for iPad...

Just to put a stop to conspiracy theories. I grabbed the ipad to browse the web, as it unlocked it was on whatsapp web.

Imessage is linked as you know, but she knows I use the ipad and could see her messages (not that I do) this is open for me to see.

The more I think about it, she thinks she's smart. She doesn't use her ipad to message people, so if she had been sitting there at 1am on her phone it would have drawn attention, as I'd have probably asked who she was talking to at that time of the morning, but last night I'm playing ps4 and thinking she's browsing the web or whatever and she's looking at a guys dick.

sirap

Now that we know more, leaving seems to be the best option. Also, if you're 100% sure she's cheating/flirting with other men, don't come back. I know it sounds like a no brainer, but I've been through this before and feelings can get very confusing, especially when love is involved. When someone cheats, they're more likely to do it again. Don't believe the "I've changed" bullshit.

She fucked up, and ending the relationship is a fair response to that.

Don't do any of the petty, childish things people are suggesting though.

Talk to her when she gets home, tell her what happened, what you saw, and that you're ending the relationship.

She failed to be a mature adult, but that doesn't mean you have to as well.

Absolutely spot on.

Speaking from a similar experience here, I broke up with my girlfriend, who I lived with last year. It wasn't down to cheating or anything like that - in fact it was a mutual agreement -but I behaved like a total prick afterwards and didn't act in anyway like a mature adult. It's something I regret every day.

Zakalwe

Banned
Jailbreak?

There have been ways in the past without even, not sure what the current options are.

can't you just use the webportal for whatsapp that is linked to your mobile?
Just to put a stop to conspiracy theories. I grabbed the ipad to browse the web, as it unlocked it was on whatsapp web.

Imessage is linked as you know, but she knows I use the ipad and could see her messages (not that I do) this is open for me to see.

And here we go. Seems perfectly reasonable to me.

lol at people telling you to leave. She's the one that fucked up, tell her to leave.

Good point. It sounded like OP was ready to leave though, but your idea might be better. Pack her stuff enough for a night and sit it by the door with her iPad open to the dick.

Edit: just want to reiterate that I don't think confrontation is a good idea.. If there's a lot of emotion involved, it could become a screaming match, and instead of feeling like the bigger person, you might feel like she turned the tables on you and you're the asshole.. Similarly bad would be if she cried, apologized, and ended up getting you into a hug or something and making things more emotionally complicated for you.

I'd get her important shit by the door if not everything, with the iPad right there so she gets it, and I'd go out for the day.

platocplx

The guy isnt your problem unless they are your friend. She definitely is the problem and honestly I can say nothing ever feels the same for a lot of people after betrayal like that. You can just leave and maybe she'll get the message that way than even an argument would.

Grab her suitcase. Put it next to the iPad with the conversation open on the table. When she comes home: "I think you'll be packing your stuff."

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Sounds like it's gonna be over if it looks like what it looks like. Give her a chance to explain but I think we know where this is going.

Don't bother with the guy. You don't even know if he knows she is in a relationship.

I'd want to know if I was the other guy, especially if I didn't know I was the other guy.

Hoo-doo

Banned
I'm sorry dude. That fucking sucks. Are you okay?

I know you might not want to hear this but you know how this story ends. If she doesn't even respect you enough to refrain from sexting with some random dude then the relationship isn't worth prolonging. Ripping off the bandaid will hurt less in the end.

Confront her, tell what you found, listen to what she has to say and tell her it's over. She crossed all the lines. You deserve better.

It's a flat that we rent, we're both on the lease agreement. If I leave I'll go back to my parents. She can't afford the payments herself though (but maybe fucking dick man will move in)

The thinking behind that is so she comes back to an empty place, contacts me confused and I tell her I've seen her WhatsApp and to just leave me alone.

With regards to the conversation, I'm sure some of you can use your imagination.

The dick picture isn't random, there's a build up to it, and she even compliments it in a sexual way (again use your imagination)

Make the pic dick the iPad wall paper, get your stuff to your parents, take your name off the lease, and let her chase you emotionally and crush her the way she's crushing you now.

Hit the gym and find the hottie you deserve.

Mohonky

That sucks, social media makes this shit way to easy to get caught up in.

I'd be pretty livid.

Spartacus

pack her stuff (basics, she can get all her stuff somewhere in the next days when you are not around.)
Wait until she comes home and tell her to find another place to sleep.

I caught my ex the same way. All her messages synced from her phone to ipad, so I saw every detail including when she was sexting her furry sidepiece while riding with me to my dads for Thanksgiving.
Fucking savage.

I feel for OP and esp this guy. Damn. Either pack your shit up and leave. Or pack you shit up, wait to talk to her and then leave. Sorry mate.

wrowa

I feel sorry for you, OP. Horrible way to discover the end of a relationship. :(

Leaving it open like that (knowing that you would be at home and that you use her iPad as well) makes me wonder if she did it on purpose, actually. It's easier to let you discover it than having to talk with you about it... If you cheat on someone, wouldn't you make extra sure to hide all evidence?

Assault

Print a picture of the dick and hang it on her door; wait to see if she clocks on and then post a transcript of the ensuing conversation in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom