• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I just went on my girlfriends ipad....

Status
Not open for further replies.

LNBL

Username was "pretty" (don't ask lol). I didn't post there much.

I remember that "famous" pes player that was shamed, think it was Rob or something, not been on there in a while though, but as you were in the UK and I remember that name, think you were a mod on there no?

Oh and seriously can someone say if they went on that site to post that? I decided to google the thread title and that came up. Not sure why someone would do that.

Someone linked to this thread on Neogaf, wonder who it is

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
This thread went from a straight upward curve to literally all the hell over the place

daveo42

Banned

7rm6KEm.gif

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
What delicious developments, hopefully you don't have to deal with any more of her BS op.

If you do tell her to fuck off because you have her little convo saved.

OCD Guy

Apparently there was a thread from my girlfriend. Read the bottom post of the first page. Obviously not actually her, but I'm intrigued.

Anyway to bring that thread up if it's been deleted? I know there are some talented people on gaf.

GeeTeeCee

Wow, a quick google of Godlike Productions comes up with entire other sites hating on it. There's even one accusing it of being a Mossad/CIA front. Nice to see GAF isn't the only forum getting this sort of heat from other sites.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Apparently there was a thread from my girlfriend. Read the bottom post of the first page. Obviously not actually her, but I'm intrigued.

Anyway to bring that thread up if it's been deleted? I know there are some talented people on gaf.

Going by what can be read on the google search it was a troll thread, that's probably why it was deleted.

So is she. She isn't going to pay half of the rent she owes if she isn't living there, furthermore since she is on the agreement she is entitled to living there.

The only way of getting out is to pay a termination fee, usually based on how much rent is left on the lease.

Is that why the mom is paying up? Hopefully she doesnt pay up and then the gf turns around and changes her mind.

siddhu33

Oh good, thought you were actually thinking it was her for a moment and was about to warn you...i dunno if you can bring back threads that have been removed in forum software without access to the DB, have to ask someone who actually admins sites like this.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
A bad thing happened (OP situation) and a good thing happened (Sunhi da gawd). Unless OP's mom gets a good look at the meaty halberd in question, we're probably done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom