• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SOMA | Review Thread

SomTervo

I knew this game would rock !
One of my most anticipated one in this year.
This gen is so good for the horror lovers : ALienIsolation, UntilDawn, EvilWithin, Outcast and now Soma.

It's definitely a revival.

A glorious, wonderful revival.

I'll always remember those years 2008–2012 with regret and contempt.

JJD

Playing it currently middle level pausing to load, frame rate dips and stuttering.

Never had stuttering, frame rate dips are rare and the pause to load is what? 2, 3 seconds?

Is it annoying? Sure, but hardly game breaking. Speaking from mine experience with the game (played it for 6 hours).

Soma is absolutely playable on PS4 and if anyone has any interest in a good horror game those factors shouldn't stop then.

If you have a gaming PC then obviously it is the better version just because of mod support, no to mention better performance and graphics.

Spaced33

Ugh, so disappointed it didn't go up at midnight on US psn like Frictional said it would. I really wonder why they had bad information on their own game.

If it goes up when the PS store updates normally on Tuesdays there is no way I'll be playing it today : (

kamineko

Does his best thinking in the flying car
Holy shit, this slipped under my radar & sounds terrific. Thanks for the heads up, GAF

Top Bottom