• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Someone is streaming GTA V on PS4

God

BV4ZVJI.png

I like how he was previously asking someone about if they host "money lobbies" for the PS3 version of GTA Online. What a tool...

That was what i was thinking as well. lol

He's like the little fucking snitch boy at school.

My grade/class snitch was a twat but he was a big dude so he never really faced consequences for it.

zakislam

Do you have a Social Club account and is it linked to your Live account? If so log in and see if it has your SP progress saved. If not unless you still have the copy at hand, I'm not sure you will get those bonus items.

Don't think so, don't recall making an a social club account even.

I still have the copy for the 360 but even after linking and playing single player to do so, how do I carry it over to the PS4 exactly?

I still have the copy for the 360 but even after linking and playing single player to do so, how do I carry it over to the PS4 exactly?
I think you just have to attach your PSN/XBL to your SC account. That should work.

Derpyduck

Banned

Make sure your Sony ID is linked to your social club account as well.

The game just checks to see if there is previous activity from the PS3/360 version tied to your Social Club account. If you haven't made an account just do it...it's free. Then link that to your game and Start a new game long enough to get through the "Prologue" mission. The Social Club account has to have saved progress from that mission for the extras to unlock.

zakislam

I think you just have to attach your PSN/XBL to your SC account. That should work.

Alright thanks, will do that now.

From the streams you've/others have watched, how long do you have to play to get the hatchet, rail gun and the new destructible car - any of the new features immediately available?

TheJerit

Not sure if this one has been posted yet, but here you go:

xbone steam.

edit: changed it so that you have to quote to see, but not sure if I did it right. If not, let me know.

I must say, frequently checking this thread has led me to discover streaming sites that I didn't even know existed.

Lol I've just been using live from Playstation all day since getting home from work. Between GTAV and tomorrow children streams it's been a good show. Most GTAV streams last half an hour or so on live from Playstation

Honestly, the transfer which I've seen once was smooth.

Connectivity has been great too from the few streams of online that ive seen so far but that will be tested on Tuesday. That's all I know.

Oooo nice!

You wouldn't happen to know if you can own more than two properties/garages now?

Also any new places to buy? Preferably North of the City.

More songs:
Cassie - Me & U
Lady Gaga - Applause
Bow Down - Ice Cube
I got 5 on it - Luniz
Sneaker Pimps - 6 Underground
Lil B - Rent Due
Swimming Pools - Kendrick Lamar
POD - Youth Of The Nation

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

xbone steam.

edit: changed it so that you have to quote to see, but not sure if I did it right. If not, let me know.

nice lighting effects on the planning board, as the fan blades creating shadows as they spin.

TheJerit

Yeah, at full screen it kind of falls apart with the aliasing, but it's a lot better than others I've seen.

Agreed. It does make me wonder if some of that is due to the stream quality or what. Hopefully that is the case for Xbone owners. Haven't seen it near that bad in any PS4 videos/steam yet, so fingers crossed.

Yeah, one of the best quality streams I've seen so far.

Hate I gotta wait a week or so before I can buy it, but hell, I held off on playing last gen till this point, so one more week ain't much... ;)

TheJerit

whelp, looks like the steamer got off for tonight. But I guess the good thing is that they were never taken down, so if anyone finds anymore streams from that site, let us know.

darthbob

xbone steam.

The traffic and pedestrian density is the same as it was on last gen. -_________-

doofy102

The traffic and pedestrian density is the same as it was on last gen. -_________-

I've seen footage where the traffic is definitely increased. And I've seen conversing "groups" of peds in places I haven't before either. We're getting a mix of the old gen, plus areas and times of more.

darthbob

I've seen footage where the traffic is definitely increased. And I've seen conversing "groups" of peds in places I haven't before either. We're getting a mix of the old gen, plus areas and times of more.

Mmmm, hopefully this is true for most of the game.

I often turn off radio music in GTA. Engine noise, tire squeals and gun shots set the mood for me, and the music tends to break it. Only exceptions are suitable "driving" tracks, anything with lyrics and I'm out.

Top Bottom