• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony: 21.3 Million PS3's sold Worldwide

Byakuya769 said:
which decade had beetle borgs?

90s, though I feel thats the type of show that was awesome as a kid but if you went back now you would cringe at it. I tried watching the opening on youtube and almost didn't make it.

90s had all the good Disney movies.

Conflict NZ said:
90s, though I feel thats the type of show that was awesome as a kid but if you went back now you would cringe at it. I tried watching the opening on youtube and almost didn't make it.

It's so bizarre to be slightly older than some of the posters here because of the different viewpoint it gives me. I remember when Power Rangers debuted for the first time. I thought it was atrocious even at that age. Beetle Borgs was ten times worse still.

Night_Trekker said:
It's so bizarre to be slightly older than some of the posters here because of the different viewpoint it gives me.
And just think how odd you seem, from my perspective of being 9 days older. I mean, I got to live contemporaneously with Henry Fonda!

Top Bottom