• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony announces PlayStation livestream schedule & links for TGS 2013

Drayco21

Should I even dare to hope for The Last Guardian at this point? If ever there was a time to re-unveil the game, it'd be now, I'd think. Also, holding out a little hope for Persona 5 somewhere at the show (though maybe not Sony's shows...)

I'm setting myself up for disappointment.

They announced quite a few indies, which mean nothing to me.

Otherwise it's been Knack, Killzone, Infamous, and Driveclub ad nauseam. Meh.

You forgot Rime, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, ResoGun, Hell Divers, Shadow of the Beast, Doki-Doki Universe and Hohokum. None of those are indie games, they're Sony funded and published second party titles.

Eagerly await the return of Knack translator-san.

Never forget translator guy.

shitjustgotseriousq1soc.jpg

B.O.O.M

Where do you read that?

You mean the conference that is supposedly meant for Asia... Won't be streamed for Asia to watch?

The lack of any news of any stream thus far is worrying.. But really? That's just silly (and mean). I'll give the PS Asia site one more day (today). They're usually slow on updates...

I'm just speculating here obviously but if they were I would guess they would already mention ir right? I don't think they would say look for updates on twitter etc if they were

Hopefully I'm wrong/misunderstanding

Sorry to seem like a dumb dumb in this case, I haven't read through the entire thread, but have we had it confirmed yet the TGS presser (pre-keynote and pre-stage shows) will be streamed?

Sorry to seem like a dumb dumb in this case, I haven't read through the entire thread, but have we had it confirmed yet the TGS presser (pre-keynote and pre-stage shows) will be streamed?

I don't think we've had confirmation but I wouldn't worry about it at all. Sony's been streaming their pre-TGS press events for 3-4 years now, I doubt they're suddenly going to pull a 180.

based on the pre-tgs conference from Sony. I would expect Sony to just have new Vita/PS3 announcements really.

Freedom Fighters (or freedom wars) looked pretty interesting tbh, that could use an update.
New Gravity Rush
Persona 5 vita/ps3 title?
new Manga/Anime games
Pet title

Overall, just expecting a very strong vita presence...portable is popping off over there. Just seems a bit silly that Sony isn't part of the MH madness right now, dunno why they didn't see that coming.

Will Metal Gear Solid V's demo be posted on the Internet ? It was behind closed door at PAX so I'm hoping we'll get to see something next time.

Takao

Banned
Overall, just expecting a very strong vita presence...portable is popping off over there. Just seems a bit silly that Sony isn't part of the MH madness right now, dunno why they didn't see that coming.

They did, which is why they have every similar to MH, but not MH game there is.

Bullza2o

I'll be watching this since I'm mostly interested on Japanese PS4/Vita games I'm also hoping will come to NA sometime soon.

$h@d0w

This is tales from my ass - the pre TGS Asia show will be:

PS4 Asia date and price (next year Feb/March)
Announcement that all 1st party titles are localised in Chinese, Korean etc. Sony have been doing very well so far in this regard for Vita and PS3.

Vita 2000 date and price (this year)
Vita TV date and price (this year)
Content partnerships

Will be surprised if the format is very different. It should be like the separate Latin America press briefing that was during E3.

viveks86

Interesting news! Sony released some info on the keynote speech!

“Playstation 4” is the next generation computer entertainment system which will be released by Sony Computer Entertainment towards the end of this year, 2013. Detailed specification of this latest system and its exclusive software titles and the new gaming experience that can be realized with the “Playstation 4” platform will be introduced together with the latest information

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/09/16/sonys-tokyo-game-show-keynote-will-provide-detailed-specification-of-ps4-and-its-exclusive-games/

Can this be added to OP?

Bailers

They're having another SCEJA pre-TGS press conference on the 18th, probably this time to talk about the Asia segment of their announcements. (Asia release date, and maybe more announcements )

Then they have the TGS keynote 'World of PS4' on the 19th, but we shouldn't expect any announcements.

Thanks!

Stupid question. So they are having 2 events on the 18th and 19th? Which of them will be like the one where they are on stage talking like E3 or Gamescom?

I would like some psn info, how it has been improved, what changes has been made, download speeds and info about the store.

@DMPrince Andrew House??

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
9qfr.jpg

Seems like there will be a live demo by Ono (19th September / SCE/TGS)
i was going to say it would be a waste since its playable but they can show new stuff during this demo. hopefully they show off some new areas and monsters and what to expect from the game.

Bundy

Banned
Oh man, that sounds like some hardware improvements are coming. GPU/CPU being upclocked? Yisssss please!
Give it up, dude. They don't need minimal/useless upclocks.
They already have more&better hardware inside the PS4.
Yields are great, hardware works perfectly together, etc.
Leave it as it is!

James Sawyer Ford

Gold Member
Let's not jump to conclusions. It could mean they might finally go over the UI and the features of the PS4.

Give it up, dude. They don't need minimal/useless upclocks.
They already have more&better hardware inside the PS4.
Yields are great, hardware works perfectly together, etc.
Leave it as it is!

This is what Reiko would say .. :p

No, Reiko would say that there was a second GPU with advanced raytracing added.

Xbox One is receiving a clockspeed increase for GPU/CPU, even though it was rumored to have yield issues.

While I'm not expecting any upclocks, I also wouldn't be surprised -- PS4's chips are clocked VERY conservatively and it doesn't have additional heat from eSRAM or a ginormous 5 trillion transistor APU.

Top Bottom