• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2015 Press Conference Dated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
why should i get banned ?

you people think i can just tell everything in this modern world where people get fired from left and right..

maybe i should've stayed a lurker, but now i'm causing trouble.

stay safe people, protect yourself

ps: you guys are really great in keeping me signed in

I don't take any pleasure in seeing you get banned, I'm not baying for blood or anything, but standard protocol on this site means that if someone acts like an insider, they have to survive the verification process. I guess that's what we're all waiting on, to see if you're genuine or not.

Hexa

In general, what is the process for paging Bish about this stuff. Do you PM him? Or is that a bad idea?

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
It's ironic he says he hates spoilers, and then goes off and spoils the biggest surprise of the show.
If he's right, that is.

B.O.O.M

In general, what is the process for paging Bish about this stuff. Do you PM him? Or is that a bad idea?

Someone had said earlier that the mods have been notified..so we wait now.

But no seriously it's likely BS and he is have a good laugh at our expense :D

Chobel

gu4.gif

Seriously ,that teaser was all we ever saw of Lily Bergamo. No gameplay whatsoever yet people swear by it.

Great art style
Good character design
Teaser art had NHM nods
Gameplay was meant to be an action game iirc like NHM which people liked.

Literally everything that Let it Die lacks.

Kuni

Aha. TLG <3 One day hopefully. But we've danced this dance too many times. I'll not believe until I see it with my own eyes.

The dream never dies.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Escalation path:
Light up vet signal
PM
Email
Page
Call cell (Super emergency)
Knock on door (Armageddon)

B.O.O.M

if it's true, what would you gain by telling us`? you just spoiled sonys biggest surprise at the E3 Show (if its true)

well let's be real here..whether if he is legit or not..the mere existence and actually 'seeing' the game being alive will be a HUGE deal for all of us anyways. As long as we don't see leaked footage or something we good.

what would you gain by telling us`? you just spoiled sonys biggest surprise at the E3 Show (if its true)

Everyone is waiting to see if Sony will show TLG, Sony repeatedly stated that it was still in development. An unannounced game would be more surprising then this.

Hexa

But I DON'T want Bish to verify him, I don't want to know if he's legit or not

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT ANYMORE

Best case scenario is he doesn't get vetted but TLG shows up anyway. Him not getting vetted doesn't mean it isn't going to be there. It just means his claims were bullshit.

I'm not an insider or anything but there's no way in hell TLG isn't acknowledged in some form at E3.
That's what I said last year. And the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that.

Blobbers

"Zoetis, Inc. is the world's largest producer of medicine and vaccinations for pets and livestock."
"Zoetis is a global animal health company dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses in ever better ways."

In which game do you take care of a big animal that's seemingly been mistreated?
That's right...

Auctopus

This is so gonna be a ban.

An account makes its first post in 6 months and makes it a TLG tease then gets annoyed and tells everyone to leave them alone with several grammatical errors.

Wabba

So if this guy gets dont get banned, The Last Guardian is being shown in less then a month! TO THE HYPE TRAIN!

You can be vetted and still be wrong me thinks.

Correct. All vetting ensures is that the person has some ties to whatever it is they are claiming.

And given the nature of E3, where stuff is moved around at the last minute, you could have a vetted insider confirm TLG but not have it show up.

kevin1025

Banned
Correct. All vetting ensures is that the person has some ties to whatever it is they are claiming.

And given the nature of E3, where stuff is moved around at the last minute, you could have a vetted insider confirm TLG but not have it show up.

They're going to take it away now because of this! He ruined TLG for all of us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom