• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2015 Press Conference Dated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elandyll

Banned
yes, and stop asking who i'm it's the most dumb question.
A contender steps on the ring...

Will you be deemed worthy?

Pic1.png

:)

"Zoetis, Inc. is the world's largest producer of medicine and vaccinations for pets and livestock."
"Zoetis is a global animal health company dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses in ever better ways."

In which game do you take care of a big animal that's seemingly been mistreated?
That's right...

How does Kojima figure into all this?

oSoLucky

Seriously ,that teaser was all we ever saw of Lily Bergamo. No gameplay whatsoever yet people swear by it.

Some people are ridiculous about it. Personally, I'm disappointed that the project seems to have adopted a 'safer' aesthetic in relation to today's video games. Could have been good or terrible either way though.

sn00zer

Love me some Sony hype threads. Also liking that the mod team has sort of allowed one hype thread, keeps the unfiltered hype out of other threads and let people be stupid in a single place.

No ticket for me yet.
I do not believe the last guardian tease.
I am sure we will see nice conferences from all sides, but not counting on something that would make me cry.

Bousf

:D And here we go. Pre-E3 hype train has started accepting passengers...

...but it won't be larger than one that I sent toward PSX 2014 :D
efjvgs.jpg

edit - I'M NOT MAKING A NEW ONE OR ADDING PEOPLE :)
I WANT IN!! I'm friends with Disney folks and I wear giant shoes, I have every right!! xD

delSai

:D And here we go. Pre-E3 hype train has started accepting passengers...

...but it won't be larger than one that I sent toward PSX 2014 :D
efjvgs.jpg

edit - I'M NOT MAKING A NEW ONE OR ADDING PEOPLE :)

The best Hype Train. Already on there, i miss my old avatar :D

Sjefen

Cant believe there hasnt been any leaks yet, Sony is terrible at keeping secrets before E3. TLG must be seen before believed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom