• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13 at 6 PM PT/ 9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boke1879

Insomniac eh? Haven't played any of their games but Sunset Overdrive looked like it had cool movement stuff going on, so i'll allow myself to get hyped for this.

The one thing that interests me is the budget. I'm. Not expecting and Arkham Asylum type game but I hope this has some resources poured into it.

Hopefully it's at the conference and it looks great

On Demand

Banned
- Final Fantasy XV long gameplay video and PS4 console bundle (September 30th, 2016)

- Destiny: Rise of Iron long gameplay video, PS4 console bundle (September 20th, 2016)

I hope this year Sony has enough sense to not do a Destiny bundle for DLC and have a FFXV bundle instead. Missing out a MGS5 bundle for the U.S. was an oversight.

Any chance will get to see what these 3 trademarks are at Sony's E3?

- Days Gone
- Gnomageddon
- A Million Ways To Die

Bonus: Anybody remember that Bound Trademark? I didn't even know that game was announced lol

Ambitious

Oh, fucking hell. I was planning on staying up for the conference (I'm European), but I just realized I have a presentation at my university at 8am the morning after.
Well, I guess I'll probably stay up nonetheless. Oh dear.

delSai

- Days Gone
- Gnomageddon
- A Million Ways To Die

Bonus: Anybody remember that Bound Trademark? I didn't even know that game was announced lol

Gnomageddon is probably a Gamescom/Paris thing, Days Gone i can see being revealed and A Million Ways To Die? Maybe some kind of Pain-ish game for VR? Could show up as well i guess. That trademark has been around for a while.

And yeah, Bound looks pretty nice.

Eylos

Banned
Oh, fucking hell. I was planning on staying up for the conference (I'm European), but I just realized I have a presentation at my university at 8am the morning after.

take a nap before the conference, watch it, and return to sleep

strategy of the champions

Philippo

Or stay awake and do a presentation about Sony's presser.

Stealth50

What are the chances of Sony developing a new karting game? They tried with both ModNation and LBP Karting last-gen but both did mediocre. Are those failures enough to dissuade them from future attempts or is another game possibly around the corner? I don't know exactly what United Front is upto nowadays but I would love if they got another attempt and made something like Playstation All-Karts.

Aters

Almost forget about Wild. I want to see more of it. A story trailer with release window please.

I'll go for either three:
- Horizon: Zero Dawn
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- Watch Dogs 2

How lame can it be to open your press conference with 3rd party games?

FelipeMGM

- Days Gone
- Gnomageddon
- A Million Ways To Die

How did you miss that? Gaf went crazy with the Santa Monica tease, that came to be Bound
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=187302504
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1148343
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1150029

Bound looks really great, it was shown a bunch at PSX

What I'd love to see - and I'm not kidding myself it won't happen...

UnKarted, by NaughtyDog.

Make me a seamless open world, set in and around a set of tropical islands. Nate's beach side home as a hub where we can customise vehicles etc.

I want jeep races through the jungle, across rocky outcrops, along the beach, up (and through) a volcano... You know the score.

I want boat and jet-ski races on the ocean - hell... give me a hovercraft.

I want Sullys water plane to have aerial races, and I deffo want to be swooping down and through that bloody volcano!

You know what... Give me Diddy Kong Racing with an UnKarted skin. Make me happy ND.

I'll start with my wishlist:
- TLG trailer, release 2016
- U4 SP trailer, release Q4 2016
- Final Fantasy VII trailer, release date *month 2017
- Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer, release 2017
- Ni No Kuni 2 gameplay trailer, release 2017
- Persona 5 trailer, release Q1 NA 2017
- God of War IV Norse trailer, release 2017
- GT Sport more detail trailer, price 40-50$
- 2 new great indies
- No Man's Sky trailer, release date same day as VR, VR supported day 1
- Sony Bend IP
- A new game out of nowhere that I know nothing about, like The Order 1886
- something interesting VR related

EDIT: I forgot the two important ones:
- Crash Bandicoot unveil, release 2017
- Legend of Dragoon reboot unveil, release 2017 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Daft Punk

Banned
Anything but the 3DS. And homeconsole NX is fine by me.

3DS is so damn uncomfortable for me when I play MH that it hurts my hands. I sold MH4 and my 3DS because I could only play for 20-30 minutes at a time before my hands cramped and so on.

Which sucks. Because MH4 is amazing.

SHHH! You can't mention MH and Sony in the same sentence or you'll get chastised!

yes gifs.. did I miss some E3 2016 gifs..? I made one myself..

UCljsAV.gif

She looks like Sophie Dee kinda. Just had to say it.

And then framed up to purposefully resemble a fleeting shot from a year old trailer of a different game-- like a nod from HG to Guerrilla. That's the only way this makes sense to me.

First of all it resembles a Diplodocus, they were around before the first artworks of Horizon popped up, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom