• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13 at 6 PM PT/ 9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are being way too realistic here and it's not fun :p

also you forgot the "10 minutes of No Man's sky" part.

As someone who is moderately excited for No Man's Sky, I will roll my eyes out of my head if it's shown during the presser again. Which it may well do now that it's been delayed.

RootCause

Only new games, old games will need to be patched and that will depend on each publisher/developer.
I can see witcher 3 getting patched, and Bathesda ignoring the neo. :p

I really hope infamous, and knack get patched. I'm sure there are other games I'm missing.

It's ok. It's not about Jurassic Park.
It's Dino Crisis ;)

I'd take either but I'm thirsty for good Jurassic Park games. It's been too long and I don't count Lego Jurassic World as it's just another Lego game, same shit with Jurassic Park skins. I need a real Jurassic Park game.

notaskwid

So much for 2016 being better than 2015

Horizon and P5 are officially delayed and soon are Gravity rush2 and Neir 2

mediocre year tbh and no game released this year is as good as Witcher 3 and Bloodborne.

Yeah dude, I think we're better of if we cancel 2016 and just skip to 2017 already.

viHuGi

Banned
From the top of my head, 2016 PS4:

January - Gravity Rush Remastered, Hardware Rivals
February - SFV
March - MLB 16, Heavy Rain Remastered
April - Ratchet & Clank, Alienation
May - UC4, Shadow Of The Beast

Sony's first half a 2016 was incredible compared to 2015.

Uncharted 4 and Ratchet blew my mind.

Kazaam

It's basically a random headline generator for E3, one of my favs
Yu Suzuki demos the latest Shenmue, the gameplay lasts 3 seconds - Suzuki announces they are now bankrupt.;

That got stuck for me with 3 refreshes. I hope it doesn't go by beetlejuice rules

SHAWN LAYDEN BURSTS FROM A CRATE ON STAGE WEARING A CRASH BANDICOOT T-SHIRT TO ANNOUNCE - SPYRO

lol

Edit:
had to add this one

WIPEOUT IS MAKING ITS TRIUMPHANT RETURN! ON THE SONY XPERIA Z5.

hahaha

ViciousDS

Banned
Hold on to your butts.

0553_f4o4b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom