• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13 at 6 PM PT/ 9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, it was Persona 5 getting delayed?

It is all good. It wouldn't have been out until later this year anyway. So, it is effectively a few months delay. Same deal with Horizon.

silva1991

So much for 2016 being better than 2015

Horizon and P5 are officially delayed and soon are Gravity rush2 and Neir 2

mediocre year tbh and no game released this year is as good as Witcher 3 and Bloodborne.

mediocre year tbh and no game released this year is as good as Witcher 3 and Bloodborne.
The first half of 2016 has blown the first half of 2015 out of the water.

DKHF

I think Gravity Rush 2 will make it this year, but yeah Nier is probably not coming until April-June 2017 (those months specifically because it's after Square Enix's fiscal year which the game was not shown to be coming out in in their financial briefing).

Vinc

I feel like one of the only people on the planet actually celebrating at the P5 news. It's good to finally have a release date, and it's closer than I thought it would be.

Javin98

Banned

True, Uncharted 4 is better than Bloodborne and The Witcher 3. 2016 is already a better year for most of us, get on with it.

As for the Persona 5 delay, well, I'll just say I'm not a fan, so no disappointments for me. :p

Am I the only one worried about the Horizon delays? Maybe they're not confident in game.

Every game these days gets delayed, does that mean no one is confident in their game? They have shown Horizon in a big way at e3..they are confident, just takes time to get everything right.

silva1991

That delay hurts

Ms Kashiwagi HOLD ME

869645-picture_138.png

DKHF

I have a feeling Kojima's game might be announced at this conference. I hope not since it's probably at least 2 years away from coming out but Gopher did say Sony is going all out showing all that they know for Dreams 2.0. And there's the fact that the Kojima Productions Twitter account starts tweeting right before E3.

Javin98

Banned
Man, re-watching E3 2015 just reminded me that Uncharted 4 is already out. Every conference before its release I would keep hoping for trailers for Uncharted 4 and now it's already out. Wow, a bittersweet feeling of not seeing it at conferences anymore and ND most likely won't show anything at E3 next week.

J Range

Man, re-watching E3 2015 just reminded me that Uncharted 4 is already out. Every conference before its release I would keep hoping for trailers for Uncharted 4 and now it's already out. Wow, a bittersweet feeling of not seeing it at conferences anymore and ND most likely won't show anything at E3 next week.

I think they will actually. ND has two teams. The other team has not been heard of since the last of us. I think the time frame is right for an announcement.

64bitbros

Maybe the single player DLC? They must be working on that, right? Man i hope they show that.

hey OP, can you please put the date and time in GMT in the original post as well.Would be great as it makes it a lot easier for some of us to figure out, and remember which date and what time it starts.

Btw, year of dreams would be getting ps1 backwards compatibility. Digital and disc ps1 classics on a proper emulator. None of this "adding trophies and re releasing every game" thing they are doing with ps2 games. Just let us play our games !

Javin98

Banned
Maybe the single player DLC? They must be working on that, right? Man i hope they show that.
Well, single player DLC is not the same as their base game. A bittersweet feeling indeed.

I think they will actually. ND has two teams. The other team has not been heard of since the last of us. I think the time frame is right for an announcement.
Maybe, but I'm not expecting them there. Also, most, if not, all the staff were probably finishing Uncharted 4 in the months leading up to release. But if TLOU2 somehow turns up there, I will lose my damn mind. BTW, your post is wrong in several ways. The leads of TLOU, Bruce Straley and Neil Druckmann, led development for Uncharted 4.

Elandyll

Banned
So as of right now, for fall (after Star Ocean 5 on 6/28th & NMS on 8/9/2016) on PS4 with "big" (retail) titles either exclusive, console exclusive or heavily PS associated (with marketing) we have

King of Fighters XIV - Aug 23rd
Attack on Titan - Aug 30th
Psycho Pass - Sept 13th
Final Fantasy 15 - Sept 30th
World of Final Fantasy - Oct 25th
Dragon Quest Builders - Oct ?
Gran Turismo Sport - Nov 15th
Nioh - ?
The Last Guardian?
Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remaster?

Early 2017
Persona 5 - Feb 14th
Horizon Zero Dawn - Feb 28th

Anything missing?

Guess there aren't that many "holes" to fit more 1st party/ exclusives when you factor in all the third party and expected deals (Star Wars title, Destiny expansion, new COD...)

Edit: doh! Forgot TLG and KH 2.8!

So as of right now, for fall (after NMS on 8/9/2016) on PS4 with "big" (retail) titles either exclusive, console exclusive or heavily PS associated (with marketing) we have

King of Fighters XIV - Aug 23rd
Attack on Titan - Aug 30th
Psycho Pass - Sept 13th
Final Fantasy 15 - Sept 30th
World of Final Fantasy - Oct 25th
Dragon Quest Builders - Oct ?
Gran Turismo Sport - Nov 15th
Nioh - ?

Early 2017
Persona 5 - Feb 14th
Horizon Zero Dawn - Feb 28th

Anything missing?

Guess there aren't that many "holes" to fit more 1st party/ exclusives when you factor in all the third party and expected deals (Star Wars title, Destiny expansion, new COD...)
The Last Guardian
Gravity Rush 2
Minna no Golf
Tomorrow Children
Kingdom Hearts 2.8
?

FelipeMGM

So going by Shinobi last post on Dead Dont Ride, the game sounds more like a Dead Rising 3 model with more focus on vehicles and such

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom