• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony set to unveil two new games at GamesCom

Kz for vita is meh. Is that what vita owners want?

I dont think its meh, I would be definitely be interested. As long as they can show its not going to be no where near the fuck up Resistance Burning Skis was.

Now thats not to say that another type of project could interest me more than Killzone Vita. I'm sure a new Syphon Filter from Sony Bend would. They've already proven they can deliver the goods on Vita.

You fixed nothing. Did I miss this thing suddenly getting an amazing line-up or it selling like hot cakes? Oh right I didn't.

No, I fixed it based on your assumption that it is devoid of anything that anyone would possibly be interested in which your are factually wrong. Of course, your obvious retort would be, "Well the sales sure don't show that," which still wouldn't make what I said wrong. So, barring your obvious offense to something you can't logically prove, let's just skip that and get back on topic, ok champ?

AOC83

Banned
LBP Karting
Sly 4
Ratchet: Up Your Arsenal
PS Battle Royale

Sony got holiday 2012 locked down for the entire family.

Nothing that gets me too excited, i might consider picking up Sly 4 and/or Battle Royale when the price is down, but that probably won´t happen this year.

omonimo

Banned
I hope no ps3 titles. We have God of War and the Last of Us to last us into 2013. Save the rest for a killer ps4 launch line up!

Oh come on now... this is really so stupid to post... said to sony to not announce more ps3 games because we needs games in a platform not announced yet... please this sh!t needs to stop here imho...

ekim

One Vita game + a teaser to a game without any mentioning of the target platform. (You got the hint?)

What is concerning is that it only says 'at least two', which could actually mean only two. It would be more encouraging if they had stated 'at least four/five'.

Damn, I predicted 2 new games at GC weeks ago. Lets see if my other predictions are true: 2 new Vita games at game heaven and 2 new PSx games from Sony at TGS.

Is it really, though? PS4 is still at least two years away and the PS3 is getting a lot of games still.

What he means is that we're nearing the end of PS3, not sales wiles, PS3 could still sell 40 millions, but Sony's focus won't be on PS3 anymore.

If you look at all the announced games for PS3, it looks like 2013 is gonna become its best year since 2009.

I hope that this, whatever it is, is one of them...

shootyhoo8u8dy.gif

I need that cyberpunk goodness injected in my veins. The other? Folks are randomly throwing around Rollcage 3, so I'll happily take that.

yon61

What he means is that we're nearing the end of PS3, not sales wiles, PS3 could still sell 40 millions, but Sony's focus won't be on PS3 anymore.

If you look at all the announced games for PS3, it looks like 2013 is gonna become its best year since 2009.

PS3 hasn't reached it's swansong yet, Sony are going to try and squeeze as much money out of it in an effort to somewhat but not fully compensate the massive losses they suffered in its first few years. I still think there's time for big games to be announced before the focus on the next generation begins.

Escape Plan was announced there last year.

I hope they have some bigger, more established franchises ready to go this year. Maybe they'll crack out some of the 3rd party games developed in the EU.

They need to get the Gran Turismos, the God of Wars, the Final Fantasies and the Grand Theft Autos of this world on the device alongside those great downloadable games like Escape Plan etc.

Kafel

Banned
After PBR and Sly 4, we can bet on LBP Karting and GoW Vita being announced.

But LBP Karting Vita might wait a bit since there's already a LBP coming to Vita soon.

I'm actually surprised that Sony hasn't made a new IP in recent years that mimics Zelda and Pokemon, they've sort of let the 3rd parties do it. They've had games in the past that were somewhat similar, but never anything big or decent enough.

spats

That .gif reminded me of a PSN game that was announced YEARS ago by some Portugese(?) studio that sounded extremely ambitious. They put out a bunch of media but went completely silent shortly after. Either it was canned or was swooped up by Santa Monica and turned into an incubation project.

I wish I could remember what it's called.

Top Bottom