• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony set to unveil two new games at GamesCom

I haven't used my PS Move in almost a year, in fact I think the last time I used it was for Child of Eden.

Still, Until Dawn was one of the reasons I picked up the move as I am an avid horror fan and the idea and footage intrigued me. Psyched as hell if it's to be shown at Gamescom.

Did this ever turn into anything?
Not yet. But the leaker is trustworthy and was accurate with a lot of things in the past (GTA SA voice actors, DS3 coop feature etc.).
And since no one recognized the game yet, it's bound to be something new from Sony/Sucker Punch. Maybe for PS4...

Elios83

Sony announced that after their gamescom conference there will be a panel discussion about 'games as art'.
It will feature the following people:

Shuhei Yoshida, President, Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studios
Ian Dallas, Co-founder and Creative Director, Giant Sparrow (The Unfinished Swan)
Kellee Santiago, Co-founder, thatgamecompany (Journey, Flower)
Alex Evans, Co-founder, Media Molecule (LittleBigPlanet)
Adam Volker, Moonbot Studio (Wonderbook: Diggs Nightcrawler)
…and a special guest working on a currently unannounced project

So well, one of the unannounced games could be something related to the special guest they're talking about.

Captain N

I'm going to say the Japan Game will be a new Vita title.

Loco Roco
Patapon
PaRappa Reboot.

Now as for the Move IP. No idea.

sublimit

Banned
Hmm... could it be that this Japanese studio is Level 5?
Dark Cloud 3?
Anyway besides those two games i wonder if they will finally show anything about The last Guardian...they MUST have something to show from it...

Also Takao banned? Again? :(

Shahed

I'm going to say the Japan Game will be a new Vita title.

Loco Roco
Patapon
PaRappa Reboot.

Now as for the Move IP. No idea.
It really has to be a Vita title, especially if it's from Japan.

They have enough PS3 games for now. Vita could use a boatload

Mario007

But if one game is PSN, one is Vita and one is Move wouldn't that be more than just 2 titles? (assuming the PSN game isn't a move PSN title)

Cyberia

The filing for ‘Rain‘ doesn’t really give away anything other than the name, but the timing of the trademark could mean a reveal in some form at gamescom, Cologne later this month. ‘Rain’ might be one of the two unannounced titles that Sony will be showing off for the first time at the massive consumer event.

At the moment, your guess is as good as ours. We think it could be a video game based solely around the Scottish weather.

As soon as more news on what ‘Rain’ could be appears ShopTo News will have it.

http://www.shoptonews.net/2012/08/05/mysteriously-titled-rain-trademarked-by-scea/

Here_comes_rain_again.jpg

Top Bottom