• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony set to unveil two new games at GamesCom

spats

That .gif reminded me of a PSN game that was announced YEARS ago by some Portugese(?) studio that sounded extremely ambitious. They put out a bunch of media but went completely silent shortly after. Either it was canned or was swooped up by Santa Monica and turned into an incubation project.

I wish I could remember what it's called.

Took me a while to find the damn thing, it was called Replika.

Replika-Announced-PSN.jpg

The official site is dead so it's been canned. I guess we can cross that off the list.

Spiegel

Games open to press by invite, not necessarily at the booth.

Assassin's Creed III (PS3)
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified (PSV)
Dust 514 (PSN)
The Last of Us (PS3)
LittleBigPlanet (franchise update)
PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale (PS3, PSV)
Soul Sacrifice (PSV)
The Unfinished Swan (PSN)
Wonder Book: Book of Spells (PS3)

Games shown at their booth:

Dust 514 (PSN)
The Last of Us (PS3)
Soul Sacrifice (PSV)

Actual hands-on time with SS and Declassified? Mite b cool.

nofi

Games shown at their booth:

Dust 514 (PSN)
The Last of Us (PS3)
Soul Sacrifice (PSV)

These are the games open to press by invite, not necessarily at the booth.

BadWolf

Better be Vita related, PS3 already has a great library with a lot of great games coming for it.

Still curious as to what Vita game Patcher said he was really excited for and hoped Sony would show at E3 (he talked about it in the GT pre E3 show thing).

Silverskiold

Neo Member
Gran Turismo Vita would really make sense at a time like this. It's a bit weird that they haven't announced it already considering both the PS3 and PSP titles were announced years before they were released.

I kinda hope Sucker Punch is working on PS4 at this point. Honestly there are so many games I'm looking forward to still left for this gen (Versus, Last Guardian, Beyond: Two Souls, AC3, ni no kuni, etc...) that I wish everything was just being worked on for PS4 :p Or at least for both gens with noticable improvements.

omonimo

Banned
I kinda hope Sucker Punch is working on PS4 at this point. Honestly there are so many games I'm looking forward to still left for this gen (Versus, Last Guardian, Beyond: Two Souls, AC3, ni no kuni, etc...) that I wish everything was just being worked on for PS4 :p Or at least for both gens with noticable improvements.

Yeah please sony, third parties, stop to support this generation because we want something for the next generation... I'm so impatience to spent 399 & more for a launched game... this is a so good time for the economy & my pockets ...

Yeah please sony, third parties, stop to support this generation because we want something for the next generation... I'm so impatience to spent 399 & more for a launched game... this is a so good time for the economy & my pockets ...
hurr hurr

first of all, this generation has lasted forever, impatience has nothing to do with it
secondly, I said support both with differences if possible
thirdly, I'm only referring to major studios, as I only singled out sucker punch in my post.

BUT HURRRRr. I'll forgive you because you're a noob.

omonimo

Banned
hurr hurr

first of all, this generation has lasted forever, impatience has nothing to do with it
secondly, I said support both with differences if possible
thirdly, I'm only referring to major studios, as I only singled out sucker punch in my post.

BUT HURRRRr. I'll forgive you because you're a noob.

Well now you said something of more reasonable to my eyes...however I'm not exactly a noob, I'm pretty 'older' to be a gamer....

Concept17

They are not working on Sly Cooper.

That's right, its the team who ported the other Sly games over. Forgot about that. Been playing Infamous2 lately and all the Sly references made me forget. :p

Kind of hoping they are moving strait to PS4 then. I think their team would do great for a solid launch title. Also that would have given them 2.5-3 years development time. (going by I2 release)

Top Bottom