• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park: Stick of Truth "Giggling Donkey" gameplay [7 minutes]

They weren't kidding when they said they got inspiration from Paper Mario. This game looks amazing, they are definitely excused for the delay. Especially at that Professor Chaos part, holy moly that was awesome.

I'm definitely getting this day one.

Mondy

Banned
An awful South Park game, yes.

_1360849091.gif

As opposed toooo.....What, exactly? The N64 South Park games?

Seanspeed

Banned
Combat seems really slow. Those special abilities take a really long time. They're cool, but I think the novelty would wear off quick.

I still cant wait for this game, but am unsure how it'll actually turn out.

I've never been particularly interested in this before, but that footage is good. It's essentially an interactive episode of South Park, which is more than you can say for any other shitty South Park game that came out before.

Village

Getting upset over a rape joke in south park.

Fox news is that way --->

I like south park.

South Park never really ever had good rape jokes, and they just get worse.

However this rape joke in this game isnt even a rape joke, its a Dumb Children who do not understand the gravity of what they are saying joke. Its more about them not comprehending the gravity of rape rather than actual rape.

That episode about george Lucas was a rape joke, it was also very very shitty

Fabrik

Banned
Looks exactly like the show. But I didn't laugh. Not sure about the gameplay, probably a bit too traditional. I think I would have preferred a Paper Mario style combat system, a bit more action oriented.

Top Bottom